It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof of ALIEN LIFE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

The problem is the label "skeptics". That means people who need some kinda proof. Like it is a bad thing. Belief in what u like is lazy. Digging out facts is not.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logican
reply to post by volafox

The problem is the label "skeptics". That means people who need some kinda proof. Like it is a bad thing. Belief in what u like is lazy. Digging out facts is not.

and keeping an open mind is also not a lazy thing.

the lazy thing is to say emphatically: YES or NO.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Should have found some new technology in Iraq, at least plenty of lithium for batteries. Maybe we'll all get to see some even trickier UFOs. As long as mankind doesn't have the keys to a time machine, I think that there will be plenty of people who won't give in to hysteria if they begin weaponizing space with the excuse of an "alien threat".

At this point, I don't believe that we are capable of making some of the UFOs others with actual government ranking have claimed to see before, but I do believe most sightings are humanity's undisclosed aircraft. There are many people I have met in my life, who have told me some very interesting accounts involving actual intelligent life.

I think instead of ridiculing the idea of intelligent life, we should be open to the possibility that actual intelligence does exist, and that we only understand a fraction of our reality.

If I was born without the ability to smell, and someone on the bus quietly farted next to me, I would have no idea that I was sitting in their fart stench unless I payed attention to the people around me. Just because I can't sense it, doesn't mean it is not there.
edit on 17-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, with all honesty show me the proof of alien life. I will be the first to bow-down

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

Bah.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok... i'll bite. what sort of proof are you looking for - photographs? video? a UFO on your front lawn?

some would argue the proof is all around you. that we are a hybrid species. that the ancient monolyths and superstructures were not made by the hands of humans alone. that the vast wealth of personal accounts and the abductee phenomena is enough.

well, it may not be enough for %100 proof, but it is certainly enough for a resounding: HMMMMmmm... what if?

i guess what i am trying to get at is, you will not find this %100 proof until the Day of Disclosure, but you certainly will find a sh!tload of extremely interesting mysteries, most of which cannot be explained away so easily, despite the best efforts of the zealous cynics.

ask the questions. do the research. don't ask for the spoon feeding. it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The only thing worse then these "show me the proof" threads is watching otherwise intelligent members trying so hard to respond to those threads. I have seen at least 10 of these in the month or so that I have been an official member, and have lost count of the ones I have read since hanging out on ATS.

We are the absolute proof that Aliens exist. Just ask those from Gliese 581 g.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by logican

Bah.

End of thread.

This IS 100% Proof .

/Thread

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's only 80% proof, we don't know who is inside those advanced space ships.
edit on 18-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
This question has been done to death here on ATS!

And what's with the sensationalist and misleading thread title?

Very misleading...

Deserves a slap on the virtual wrist!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by logican

if i eat a choclate, i remember it, i know its happened, to me it is absolute fact. but if i walk down the road and tell sombody that i ate a choclate all that have to go on is my word, they didnt see me eat it. If i video record it and show them a video they are more inclined to beleive me ( although some sceptics may claim against its authenticity ) that is the "proof"

an interesting though lingers, to say that people have seen the aliens. have experianced them implies a memory of the event. the way technology is advancing i doubt it will be long before the memory cells in your brain can be interpreted and transfered into images etc. so the proof people have long claimed for. may not be far away.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by logican

Question marks are useful tools, as they clarify you are asking a question, rather than giving a fully interesting, detailed, researched thread. You might want to try it.

Your thread title should look like this:

100% Proof of Alien Life? Anybody?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
reply to post by logican

I've seen aliens with my own eyes, I already know they're real.
"second line"
I absolutely cannot stand it when people just say thy do not exist. Its retarded.

its retarded to say that they dont exist and retarded to say that they exist

if you think you saw them

1 - you are delusional
2 - your brain was confused
3 - you was raped
4 - ...
00 - you saw them

there are a lot of possibilities ... even if I saw aliens, I would not get on the streets saying that I saw them, because really, if you stop to think, its much more probable that your brain simply betrayed you (we know that it can happen often)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seeing an alien is no proof at all except to the person who said they saw them, only when they are recorded by numerous people, analysed to make sure they are real as opposed prosthetic creations CG or people in suits, only then is that proof once that all hits the masses.

Its the same as UFO sighting like my two, I know what I saw, I know that I've never seen anything do what these two did but it's proof of zero, I have no clue what they are and I simply cannot make that daft leap to them being alien craft simply as I have nothing to test against.

You then have to factor in the cases where a person sees something but wants to believe too much and mentally creates numerous details that simply were never there. Then you have people who suffer mental health issues, drug users, drunks, people dreaming but believing its real.

All of these mean at this time there simply is no 100% proof but mathematically / logically we have to believe its out there, the figures are overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
aliens don't visit earth.

simply as that

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
aliens don't visit earth.

simply as that

You don't know if aliens visit earth

Simple as that..

You really cannot rule out anything from alien bacteria on meteors to flying craft simply because logic and maths say there should be more like us out there, if that's the case they could be microbes or vastly superior which then logically says that you cannot rule out them being able to travel to anywhere.

So to turn it around what 100% proof have you that they have never came here and that they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Stop trying to make your self seem clever by splitting hairs.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
seeing is believing, and its just a fact that 99.9999999999% of the world has not seen the supposed "evidence" that aliens are real.

Sure, denying their existence is ignorant. Obviously given the scope of the universe nothing can be excluded, and that coupled with the testimony from people all over the world and its safe to say aliens exist.

But it really pisses me off to see people starting threads saying how aliens definetly exist and its time for everybody except them to "wake up".

Then we get some crummy youtube video attatched with hokey musis that, while it may have some important things to say, will mostly embelish the truth to the point where its a waist of time to pay attention

This is usually followed by the origional poster saying "how could you possibly deny that aliens are amoung us. Its an obvious reality, wake up!"

EXCUSE ME, but if aliens were any sort of reality then people wouldnt look down their nose, labeling sites like these as being completely disconnected from reality. I like ATS, but i agree with the OP that it gets realllllllly redundant and people make way to much of it
edit on 18-12-2010 by SPACEYstranger because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by logican

“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” Dr Carl Sagan.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by logican

Threads like this are completely useless. This is just a vain attempt to get flags by saying things that we see every day in topics which actually have content, and if you would read any of those you would see all the alleged proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join