It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi i am making this thread to try and find patterns in chemtrails around the world. The other day i was talking to a couple of friends from around the usa and they wear saying the the sun, just the sun was blocked out by chemclouds and that the rest of the sky was clear. I have noticed all so that these clouds only show up on local radar. If i watch my local news radar i will not see chemclouds in other parts of the usa. I think they are trying to cover it up because their is a pattern of a sort. Any ways i will give a example.

Date 12/17/2010 Austin Texas 4:30
Details: The clouds came in from the south west around 3am. I believe something is wrong because every time i see the whole sky in Austin covered you can see the clouds moving from the south east. To the south west, but they are moving in the opposite direction.

You dont have to give a pic or even as much info, i would appreciate if you dropped by just tell us the location, TIME and what you see. The more we know the better. Maybe we can start predicting days that they spray, witch would prove their existence.
edit on 17-12-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
dude thats a cloud

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

well your not supposed to know about the chemtrails they very common ALL over the world most people just thinks its in their neighborhood but its components are harmful to us they have aluminum and magenesium.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

I may sound crazy, but I have seen a few criss-cross patterns that looked like a tic tac toe game game board. This has happened a few times and happens on a sunny day with clear skies when I notice it. No clouds coming in from any direction but the lingering chem trails turn into clouds just like the ones the OP is showing.

I should take pictures next time, I guess am just so used to it. It happens all the time over here in Ontario Canada. The reason I notice it is when I am trying to sun tan, and it has always been a pet peeve of mine when the clouds roll in. So I look up and ask my self "why the heck are there lines criss-crossing directly over my path of sunlight covering the sun, that turn into a huge cloud, but the rest of the whole sky is completely clear.

I would have never believed it unless I saw it. I swear next time I am going to take pictures and share them on here just for the fun of it. It does not take long for the thin criss-cross lines to spread into a dense large cloud.

I should add that the ones I see are usually higher up than the cloud in the picture the OP shared so I may be incorrect in describing them exactly like what I have been seeing.

Also I wasn't there in Texas that day to take that pic so I cannot say if it is a cloud or the result of chem trails. But I have seen similar things happen regularly.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

edit on 17-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions to anyone who has studied chemtrails:

What is the chemical composition of a chemtrail? If you have a link to a a bona fide lab, I'd love to see a chemical/element analysis data sheet. I heard that someone collected high altitude samples directly from a chemtrail & had them analysed, is this true?

What are the environmental effects of chemtrails in an area? Is there any supporting evidence that suggests positive or negative environmental impact from chemtrails?

What the hell are they?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You may want to visit the Yahoo Group called Chemtrailtrackingusa.
It's been around for over a decade with reports from all over the U.S. and also from around the world.

And another Yahoo Group called Ricksgardeningtips.

Hope it helps.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

None of us on the outside knows, and the insiders are sworn to secrecy. So, I don't pretend to Know exactly what is going on. Like 911, however, we have clues.

www.holmestead.ca...

Also, this much watch video.

Another good website.

chemtrails.cc...

and

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, copy/paste and take a cruise through the net. Your gut should give you the answer you seek.

Dec. 12/10 SK Winter HAARP Clouds, BP Gulf Oil Spill Update & U.S. Fema Concentration Camps:
threedeadwords.wordpress.com/.../dec-1210-sk-winter-haarp-clouds-bp-gulf- oil-spill-update-u-s-fema-concentration-camps/

Toxic chemtrails proof:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Aluminum, Barium, Thorium, etc. etc.

Look up some of these on the internet:
Weather manipulation, depopulation, global dimming, chemtrail poisoning, Morgellons, HAARP, Fluoride+Aluminum=Alzheimer's, Project Cloverleaf, Military Application of weather manipulation called "Owning the Weather by 2025," the list is endless...and ALL BAD! VERY BAD!

The MSM is mute on the subject.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Consider yourself lucky that you have broken through the mass programing and that you actually noticed them. Ever channel on TV, almost anywhere you look, cartoons, movies, ads... there is a subliminal animation that looks like chemtrails in the background. This is to brainwash you to think they are normal. They are anything but normal.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...look at this program that brainwashes our kids:
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...
There is a program where they document as a class exercise, the frequency of "contrails" on specific days.

We are being systematically poisoned almost every day!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Guys please dont ruin this thread. I was not making it to have a discussion on weather chemtrails are real or not. Their are plenty of threads based on just that. The point of this post was to try and find patterns around the usa on days they spray ect. SO PLEASE JUST REPORT THEM!! If you do not believe chemtrails are real then their is no reason to post.

Austin Texas 1:00pm 12/18/2010
They sprayed today in Austin at sun level around half the atmosphere so that as the earth turned the sun would all ways be covered by a cloud.

edit on 18-12-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Sorry to ruin your thread. No disrespect intended.
I'm in NYC and we get sprayed everyday.
That is the reason I stopped posting on Chemtrailtrackingusa. There was no point when everyday was the same thing for more than a decade. I know you're looking for a pattern, but you won't find any. It's an ongoing operation which means daily in some areas and not all. It is a multi-layered operation as well which means that they use this technology for different applications happening at the same time.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Hi i am making this thread to try and find patterns in chemtrails around the world. The other day i was talking to a couple of friends from around the usa and they wear saying the the sun, just the sun was blocked out by chemclouds and that the rest of the sky was clear. I have noticed all so that these clouds only show up on local radar. If i watch my local news radar i will not see chemclouds in other parts of the usa. I think they are trying to cover it up because their is a pattern of a sort. Any ways i will give a example.

Date 12/17/2010 Austin Texas 4:30
Details: The clouds came in from the south west around 3am. I believe something is wrong because every time i see the whole sky in Austin covered you can see the clouds moving from the south east. To the south west, but they are moving in the opposite direction.

You dont have to give a pic or even as much info, i would appreciate if you dropped by just tell us the location, TIME and what you see. The more we know the better. Maybe we can start predicting days that they spray, witch would prove their existence.
edit on 17-12-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

Seriously??? What has happened to our educational system. You think clouds must move from the same direction all the time? If air there can only move from the same direction, then I wonder how those cold fronts ever get to Austin, or how Gulf moisture moves onshore into Texas.

And your photo looks like mid level stratus cloud deck

new topics

top topics

join