It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legalize Drunk Driving

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just for a bit of relief, here is Lee Mack talking about drunk driving....starts at 43 seconds
You could say he makes a bit of a point....

edit on 10-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The way drunk driving is handled in the US is one of the most lenient I know of. If you had 10 beers and your breath still smells like 10 beers, you can still get away and keep driving if you can walk a line or otherwise show you are fit to drive. Now you are saying it should be okay for people who do not know where they are or where they are going to do so with 100hp under their butt.

Uuhhhmmmno.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The way drunk driving is handled in the US is one of the most lenient I know of. If you had 10 beers and your breath still smells like 10 beers, you can still get away and keep driving if you can walk a line or otherwise show you are fit to drive. Now you are saying it should be okay for people who do not know where they are or where they are going to do so with 100hp under their butt.

Uuhhhmmmno.

Cassius, you have obviously not been out of this country. In Thailand you are pulled over and given a massage. Once you are sober enough, you are sent away. You are talking about a fantasy country not the US. In the US even if you pass a roadside check the officer will lie and say you failed. Lying is part of the job description. All DA's and judges know that there are some lies in the report. Their belief is that it is ok to do wrong because of the outcome. All states have a legal limit, so if an officer smell alcohol he is going to test you. It doesn't matter if you passed a roadside test. If you failed the breath test, it is guaranteed on the officer's report that you failed the roadside tests. An officer is never going to admit he pulled you over for no reason. He makes up a reason. DUI is big money. If the states are not taxing they need revenue. Police are out there taxing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

A lot of people do not realize that the police forces of the country have been limited in their funds.

A lot of people do not realize that the police have become just like the OSHA component of the federal government. That the main income is from instituting fines and seizure as their main income. FUNNY how that FACT has not been in the MSM!

I was in Fresno for awhile. We had over 15 breakins while building one project. Do you know what the POS police force said? They would provide protection if we paid OFF DUTY police officers to patrol the area.

Sorry, I have had it with the LIES of the government

You either provide your own security or you are held captive to the mob that has taken over the government.

Yes, in smaller communities, it has not gotten that bad. But if you have any dealings in the big cities, you know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Never would this happen, accidents would increase 10 fold

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join