It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Charges - the indictment details leaked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Documents seen by the Guardian reveal for the first time the full details of the allegations of rape and sexual assault that have led to extradition hearings against the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange.

The case against Assange, which has been the subject of intense speculation and dispute in mainstream media and on the internet, is laid out in police material held in Stockholm to which the Guardian received unauthorised access.

www.guardian.co.uk...

well I am not gonna post all those details in the OP
as they get rather sexual in content. Warning graphic material
ahead. This is the first MSM article I have read which goes
into great detail about what Assange is charged with.

But please read the charges in the article and discuss
for yourself whether or not there is a case against Julian Assange?

edit on 12/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I will have to say that in my 47 yrs
on this earth, I have never ever heard
of a rape case having so much scrutiny
on the accusers to which they had
to plead their case and evidence
shown on the internet to a world
audience.

But I guess if ur Julian Assange
then u get special privileges.
he has to be proven guilty by public
opinion BEFORE he can be proved
guilty in a court of law.

what is wrong with that picture?
edit on 12/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think you have to understand the insanity of the swedish feminist movement to look at this objectively cause if you're not from around here you have no idea how utterly insane it really is.

There are no rape charges, they're desperately clutching at straws.

If I didn't already know these charges were BS I would have figured it out the minute I knew the accuser was a feminist in the only nation in the world ruled by matriarchs.

Edit: As for Wikileaks being a CIA front or this being a setup by some alphabet agency, I don't know, I'm still on the fence about it.
edit on 17-12-2010 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wonder when any of this:

www.countercurrents.org...

will get reported in the press?... as it gives a different slant on the allegations.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

were motivated by other matters including a desire for revenge."

Yep, sounds like they wanted revenge for being "used". Since they threw themselves at him, it's pathetic really.

Bribes, jealously and revenge are the lowest form of human manipulation/emotions.

Typical over-the-top feminists.

edit on 17-12-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
After actually reading the article it seems to me that this is NOT a result of CIA dirty tricks, but also, it looks to me like the two women weren't even concerned until they discovered Julian was sleeping with both of them. Now they'rer making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The case against Assange, which has been the subject of intense speculation and dispute in mainstream media and on the internet, is laid out in police material held in Stockholm to which the Guardian received unauthorised access.

So when are charges going to be laid against the Gaurdian for obtaining and releasing "unauthorised" documents??
I won't hold my breath..

edit on 17-12-2010 by backinblack because: ex marks

edit on 17-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
After reading the article this whole thing seems even more stupid than it had previously. All of this drama because they wanted to force another person to take an STD test?? For what purpose? This is really very simple, if he refused to take one, the women can take one. If her test comes back ok, then it is easy to assume he clearly did not have an STD. This is not rocket science.

If the women had gotten tested themselves, what is the purpose of demanding Assange to take one as well? Why be concerned for his results? I have been with women who have turned out less than trustworthy, I don't worry about what their test results are, I just worry about what MY test results say. At the end of the day, I am only worried about MY health, it is not my duty to worry about the health of my previous partner. That's HER job!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Nothing wrong with it. It was leaked and everyone knows these cases are bunk.
You sir, would have an innocent man locked up because you don't agree with his cause.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If that is the extent of there case, it would be torn to pieces by Assange's lawyer. There is no way he could be convicted with that evidence.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
My god Americans make me laugh, Land of the free and all that. There is no freedom in America, Assange is having to fight the Americans due to free speech what a hypocrasy.
There is no evidence of any sexual assault here, and I know of women who have been prosecuted for wasting police time, does this not fall into this category.

America, open youre eyes. Here is a man who is fighting for youre rights !!!

He has come to Great Britain as he knows it is the only FAIR country left, this country was built on Fairness, no one is guilty untill proven so in the court.

Many times America has tried extraditing people from GB, but we refuse as we stick to the LAW and FAIRNESS.

America is becoming a joke, inciting terrorism, fooling the voters, threatening murder, Changing the laws to fit agenda ?

Shame on you, Shame on AMERICA.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I read all that and it seems it was a big, big set up to me.
I don't think he 'raped' anyone. His biggest crime seems to be that he isn't a faithful lover.

As an old woman, I read all this stuff and I think to myself "this is a man that really NEEDS a wife. He NEEDS a good wife, someone that will set him straight when needed and keep him on the path."

He's ran around too long. He's a bit too wild, but I suspect that he is a very lonely person on a deep level.

Sad. He's a victim of his own brilliance and lifestyle, such an archetypal hero. He's bright as they come and has great intents, but watch out for his fatal flaw. No wonder he is capturing so much attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
My god Americans make me laugh, Land of the free and all that. There is no freedom in America, Assange is having to fight the Americans due to free speech what a hypocrasy.
There is no evidence of any sexual assault here, and I know of women who have been prosecuted for wasting police time, does this not fall into this category.

America, open youre eyes. Here is a man who is fighting for youre rights !!!

He has come to Great Britain as he knows it is the only FAIR country left, this country was built on Fairness, no one is guilty untill proven so in the court.

Many times America has tried extraditing people from GB, but we refuse as we stick to the LAW and FAIRNESS.

America is becoming a joke, inciting terrorism, fooling the voters, threatening murder, Changing the laws to fit agenda ?

Shame on you, Shame on AMERICA.

Umm you do realize he was charged in Sweden right?

top topics

join