It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans----> You're FAT!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
isn't that one of the american dream,to get fat.
i have been chatting with some folks who admits that their terribly over weight.i ask would you consider to go on a vegitarian diet to atleast save your life,their responds was no.they rather die than stop eating that burger.so saddd

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Do you make your own butter milk? I find homemade is far superior to store bought. I like to make my own butter and then what is left is the buttermilk. Easy to make in a blender and then finish up with handmixer. Just use whole milk cream or heavy whipping cream. You can add herbs or anything you want.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by radeshnarine

Ummm, trust me, vegetarian does NOT mean thinner, with all of the other carbs and sweets eaten you can avoid meat all together and still be chubby if not fat real easily.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

SO True! I love it, it is interesting to see how everyone sees themselves and then how they really look...lolol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

i don't we go through about 2 - 2.5 gallons of heavy cream a week on average. That is about 5 people eating sauces, desserts, and coffee/chai tea 7 days a week.
But i don't make butter from my cream. I rarely use buttermilk Since i bought some for ranch, i used it for chicken tenders tonight (along with the rest of the ranch to dip in, instead of gravy...like good southern folk). So i used it all up and made myself happy by being somewhat efficient.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join