It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans----> You're FAT!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

So you are formally refusing to answer what you think exercise is.

Do you know how unscientific that is ? "It" is obviously the basis of your opinion, but you cant clarify what "it" is.

Epic fail.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuirOverrun

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by SLAYER69

You did make one mistake in your post you mentioned Subway and we all know that sexy son of a b###h Jared S. Fogle lost tons of weight eating at Subway so touche my friend...

Subway is almost as bad as Mcdonalds depending no what you get. Plus it didn't say he ate ONLY Subway and it didn't mention the fact that he probably didn't have the pop meat or chips. (their meat is extremely unhealthy)

Were did you get the info on the meat quality of there subs, i mean they don't put much meat on there subs to begin with so i could see why you could lose weight eating there again just ask that sexy son of a b###h Jared S Fogle by the way he won the argument with John Cena in the Subway commercel and kept up with Reggie Bush in the other commercel....god i love that bast##d....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Beautiful people....aint we????

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can remember a time when a thread like this would of gotten OP a Ban prob not forever but for a few days ..

Why the hate?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No hate that I can see. The OP just denying ignorance instead of promoting it.

Giving those who promote ignorance and excuses ( over a very serious issue ) a rev up, was always going to get a strong reaction.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i don't think Calling fat people fat is really denying ignorance...

They know it, I know it , Half the world knows it.

Telling people if they look straight down from standing straight up if they cant see there junk there fat.. thats not deny ignorance Thats being Mean and Rude.

So we all most be 180 pounds and look like a model? People come in different shapes and sizes all over..

This thread does not need to be here it only points out the fat people who are fat from bad habits.. habits that company's tv commercials and the general state of the country has made "normal"

Its now Un-Normal to cook a meal at home when you can just go out and get a pizza or mcdonalds or buger king etc etc..

this is a Unneeded thread to cry at fat people for being fat .. who cares they will be the first ones to die when the Zombies come

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vash

I have to disagree Vash.

I haven`t read this entire thread,though I have read a post where an over weight ATS member has responded here and has taken it upon themself to do something about their health,he/she was not offended and saw exactly what Slayer intended his OP to be.

Now hopefully this one person goes through with it,it will be tough,though the benifets are worth it and instead of dying young can give themself the best chance for a long and healthy life.

If the worst thing that came out of the OP was some people taking offence,at least that isn`t life threatening.

If this threads OP has gone on to help one person and save them from a needless early death and only offended a few I say.......

Cheers Slayer for telling it as it is you ROCK!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Pollution made Americans fat. Dioxins/Toxins.

Why do you think all of the sudden CHINA has a Obesity/Diabetes Epidemic?

Because THEY are getting poisoned with Dioxins/Toxins. We used to think of Chinamen as being skinny/tiny men. NO MORE!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
great thread!

and for fatties who are making excuses of not having time to exercise: easiest way of losing weight is cutting your food intake in half and if you are really fat just stop eating & your body starts eat itself

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Americans----> You're FAT!,

Actually I'm rather underweight. I wouldn't mind if I had some extra pounds on. It's healthy to have some .. gives extra padding to us folks with osteoperosis. And extra pounds will help you get through a difficult time -like illness or a severe situation when food isn't available.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

I'd hit that. Really.

I have a secret attraction to chubby women. I like thin, shapely women too.

Hell...I love 'em all!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I think typing more will help weight loss, less hand to mouth movement,

OK That was just wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It is not pollution causing obesity, again another poor excuse. " its not my fault, it the factory down the road "

The reason China is having issues is because of its growing middle class. Their kids are getting fat because once they have any money, it is spent on spoiling their only child.

There are plenty of places in the world were it is heavily polluted, but because the people are still poor ( large overseas companies own the factories ) they are not getting obese.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What this thread has shown me is how ingrained the " its not my fault" line has become. They truly seem to believe their own BS.

And these are from people who come on this forum to "deny ignorance" Imagine how bad the average person on the street is.
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

So you are formally refusing to answer what you think exercise is.

Do you know how unscientific that is ? "It" is obviously the basis of your opinion, but you cant clarify what "it" is.

Epic fail.

It amazes me how unbelievably juvenile your posts are. Watching you try and have an intelligent debate is like watching midget jello wrestling...completely and entirely wrong, yet strangely compelling.
edit on 21-12-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for the link.

Primitive man and fitness (pre-10,000 B.C)]/b] Primitive nomadic lifestyles required the continual task of hunting and gathering food for survival (1). Tribes commonly went on one- or two- day hunting journeys for food and water. Regular physical activity apart from that necessary for hunting and gathering was also a principal component of life. Following successful hunting and gathering excursions, celebration events included trips of six to 20 miles to neighboring tribes to visit friends and family, where dancing and cultural games could often last several hours. This Paleolithic pattern of subsistence pursuit and celebration, demanding a high level of fitness and consisting of various forms of physical activity, defined human life (2).

I want bacon and eggs someone stop me, lol

But anyway the low carb protein diet works the best for me, when I was young, my husband and I lived off the land, mostly fish and game, lot of hunting and fishing hiking through the woods, canoeing,

slew fishing, did you ever drag a flat bottom boat with mud up to you rear end through the slews, speaking of exercise, I was a lean mean fighting machine.

this why early men were thin, and no they didn't run around in circles, lol, I also, drug two babies along, my first child was in a tent on the river before he could walk,

Memories,

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Mcdonalds Drive thru: Would you like to try one of our salads today!
Chubby: No thanks, Ill take a double Quarter Pounder w/cheese combo,
Mcd's: Would you like that medium size?
Chubby: Can I have that Large size please
Mcd's: What would you like to drink?
Chubby: A diet coke!!! really?? A diet coke?.. really?

I am a 36 year old male. I am not obsessed with my body....but I take care of it.
If I gain 10 to 15 lbs above my normal weight... I take steps to correct that...
The more excess you have... the harder it is to lose it!!

I do not feel sorry for 90% of fat people.. Its easy.. STOP PUTTING THAT MUCH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!! PERIOD!!!! You DO have a choice!!

I dont know why I am fat... I work out all the time.. All I had to eat today was an apple .. See below

i173.photobucket.com...&t=1" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 12/21/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ROTFLMFAO...too funny and the drill srg from Full Metal Jacket, too funny. I think I peed my pant but I can't see 'cuz o' my gut. I am fat and it is a problem. I know I'm fat and I don't dress like spidey...You're welcome. But in our deffence with the "good" food being so expensive and life going a mile a minute, it isn't easy to plan a budget, work 80 hours a week and work out at the same time.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by taranta121

LOLL I'm canadian as well but i'm fat. But it's a good fat like canadian bacon...Mmmm Canadian bacon Aaarrrggggh!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta55
reply to post by Chai_An

Unfortunately Chai An, I do. Overweight people have many more health problems than do non-overweight people. That is a fact, not an opinion.

Currently in the US, when a person turns 65 y/o, they become eligble for Medicare Benefits. If our population continues on this path of becoming more and more overweight.........Yes.....It will bankrupt the country.

Actually then more die early and cost less to the medicare system.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join