It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Wrestling with Hulk Hogan, must see!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well I found this astonishing. I forget where I seen the pictures of Hulk Hogan and his crew But they were all wearing nWo shirts. First I thought it was a coincidence, but was I more than wrong! Take a look for yourself!

There is a lot more videos I just cant find today, but those should say it all. The other one I wanted was Hulk hogan talking about anything that stands in the way of the New World Order will be stepped on and spit out blah blah goes on and on.. and other songs they played and it repeated new world order over & over again in different voices, sounds very subliminal. As some simple research states these themes are nothing new. now they are called the immortals and everything they say relates to the real world. May sound crazy that's what I thought when my brother told me, but wow the things they say and do. At one point wrestling was the most watch show on t.v. They even spray paint nWo on signs, building, the heavy weight champion belt, and other wrestlers. Look at the toys they got kids playing with. Adding pictures as soon as I figure it out. You know its to complicated to upload media here...

Ill try to keep this updated, maybe add more links and videos.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Of course... there's TONS of conditioning in American television...

EX: V, Ancient Aliens....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's a show that needed ratings. What better way to say nWo is ok than by making little kids force their parents to buy them "cool" nWo stuff. Nothing to debunk or discuss, just really really lame

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Another case of 'hide it in plain sight'.

In the first video I saw marching nazi's, holocaust mass graves and nuclear explosions.

Nice find

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

"I want a nWo shirt!" "A who?" "new World order! atomic pilldriver wedgie!"
*grabs a bar of soap* "ZIONIST SCUUMMM"

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

Or how about National Wrestling Organization. Dont know how to google?? geesh!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

You know.. you're right! Everything should be taken on face value ALONE! Toss aside your tin-foil hats and let those HAARP transmissions really sink in...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
How did you not know about NWO in the 90's. It was the biggest thing on TV back in the day. There's no conspiracy here, its just a wrestling storyline.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bahaha, this thread is comedy gold!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hey didn't Ted Turner own WCW? and isn't Ted Turner one of those elitists?

and what you gonna do when hulkamania runs wild on you?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually, since the 80's, and maybe even before that, professional wrestling has been a live-action canvas for social and political satire. It's not just a fake sport, it's a way for Vince McMahon and, until the takeover, Ted Turner to publicly voice their opinions on a multitude of issues. The nWo in the WCW was not National Wrestling Organization, it was quite simply the New World Order, taken straight from the speeches of Bush 1 and Reagan. Subliminal messages, probably not. A stage to push political agendas, to an extent yes. There's no secrets here, just carefully placed advertising for and against certain main stream issues.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ahh yes, the great Hollywood Hogan/NWO...that was a fun time in wrestling entertainment...

erm, ops..you do know wrestling is just fun entertainment, right? the NWO was just a amusing group by the new wrestling setup of bad guys which the hulk fell into...then amazingly broke from over time (nothing spells entertainment more than a good guy turned bad, then turned good once again).

why is this in NWO though...shouldn't it be in people or media?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why settle for subpar America "professional" "wrestling" when you can get THIS!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
WWF (now WWE) are masters in marketing. When the World Wildlife Federation sued the World Wrestling Federation for using the same name, the wrestling one changed their name to WWE and their new slogan was get the "F" out, creative way to mouth off to the world while also complying. The NWO is just a way to associate the new world order conspiracy theories with "fake wrestling" kind of like how X-files is "just a show" and so if someone says NWO people will think of the (fake) wrestling.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hulk Hogan, up to that point, was the epitome of the good heroic character, beating monstrous characters like King Kong Bundy and Andre the Giant. He was a fake national hero, waving the American flag and praying to God, taking on Sergent Slaughter when he was an "Iraqi sympathizer" and sending his thoughts to the brave men and women that fight for our freedoms overseas. He was also the biggest wrestling personality at the time and main focus, by far.

For the ultimate story line, Hogan became the ultimate bad guy, changing everything about the wrestling universe, for fans and wrestlers alike. It was a new world, and it was Hogan's order.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

No it really stands for New world order... If you watched the videos you would know.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

Never said there was anything to be debunked. I was just pointing out more BS conditioning.

Conditioning - The process of modifying a person's behavior; Any preparation or training.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by ZELDAR

Never said there was anything to be debunked. I was just pointing out more BS conditioning.

Conditioning - The process of modifying a person's behavior; Any preparation or training.

Good point

Wrestling: Soap opera for rednecks
Wrestling NWO: Bad guys
Rednecks: the NWO is bad!

sorry, couldn't resist (things went downhill when the ultimate warrior crapped out...yep, showing my age)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I agree, but in all seriousness we know what it really represents and why. At least I do. There is a point when you can settle the NWO argument, but people just tend to not wanna believe it? Why? We need to hold these people accountable for what they are presenting. If the NWO was made up in the mind of the mentally challenged why don't they prove it? Why wouldn't governments and banks come out and answer the important questions pertaining to the NWO and just disprove it already? Sadly because it's real.. I have no more concerns about if the nWo is real or not.. Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well i spent a minute on the videos comments and everyone seems to think NWO has nothing to do with anything but wrestling. You know I don't even blame them propaganda is to powerful. It takes one that grew up with parents that taught them there is better things then t.v.and governments can lie. Most parents now a days use the t.v. as a babysitter. I just thought the people at ATS would enjoy this one, while understanding the message that's all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join