It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano Says DHS to Begin Battling Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good. The sooner they ramp up the fascist police state the better. Maybe it will wake up the brain dead sheep at last. People, I'm not kidding when I say that we are in for the fight of our lives. If we can't quit the petty left/right squabbling and focus on LIBERTY v TYRANNY, we are doomed.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just find it odd...
DHS telling people it is "ok" to report people that one feels is "suspicious". Totally subjective.
DHS now on the warpath against Climate Change. IMHO, totally subjective as well.

It seems bizarre that the Department of Homeland Security is now involving themselves in the climate. What in the world does that wing of the big Gov really have to do the climate???

Perhaps they know of something that we do not regarding the ocean levels rising...
This is one of the strangest things I have seen come out of Washington this year.

Plus none of the major news corps are even commenting on this or have any stories about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Anyone else find it a bit moronic that DHS AND Bin Laden are fighting against climate change?

No, because Bin Laden is nothing more than a creation of the US Government anyway. If there was any doubt before, this convinces me!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Anyone else find it a bit moronic that DHS AND Bin Laden are fighting against climate change?

So that's why he's been kept "alive", ehhh?
I knew it was a sinister plot.

I wonder if now this proves the point that one could play the 6 Degrees of Separation game with Bin Laden...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just think of all the scuba gear somebodys nephew will sell to the DHS for flood patrols....gotta make sue nody is looting all those underwater installations....
These political hacks will do and say just about anything regardless of how stupid it sounds, just to get appropriations .
If the get a gigger staff, then they are worth a raise no?
They are all just milking it if you ask me....
Everybody hoping to get theirs and get out before the prooverbial shtf.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join