It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Aldrich and Paul Warburg, criminals in high places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am taking this from one of my posts on a separate thread. I believed this was important and should have its own thread.

Paul Warburg was one of the earliest advocates for a Central Bank in the United States. He was born in Germany to a Jewish banking family and moved to the United States. Here he became a successful banker whilst advocating a Central bank for the US. When Wilson created the Federal Reserve he was one of the members of the first Federal Reserve Board until 1919. Then in 1921 he was director of the Council on Foreign Relations.

How is this relevant? Well the Council on Foreign Relations has always been a staunch advocate for Interventionist foreign policy. So he put pressure on Wilson to create the Fed, then he became a board member, then the director of an Interventionist organization. What this means is that the same person who pushed for the Fed also pushed for military interventionism. Basically the Federal Reserve has always been blackmailing and manipulating our government ever since the meeting on Jekyll Island of the top bankers to form the Fed.

The meeting at Jekyll Island occurred in November 1910, just 100 years and 1 month ago, consisting of Sen. Nelson W. Aldrich, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and 5 other men who’s wealth accounted for ¼ of the entire world’s entire wealth. The meeting was of utmost secrecy organized by the Senator.

Picture a party of the nation's greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily riding hundred of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned, lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance. I am not romancing; I am giving to the world, for the first time, the real story of how the famous Aldrich currency report, the foundation of our new currency system, was written... The utmost secrecy was enjoined upon all. The public must not glean a hint of what was to be done. Senator Aldrich notified each one to go quietly into a private car of which the railroad had received orders to draw up on an unfrequented platform. Off the party set. New York's ubiquitous reporters had been foiled... Nelson (Aldrich) had confided to Henry, Frank, Paul and Piatt that he was to keep them locked up at Jekyll Island, out of the rest of the world, until they had evolved and compiled a scientific currency system for the United States, the real birth of the present Federal Reserve System, the plan done on Jekyll Island in the conference with Paul, Frank and Henry... Warburg is the link that binds the Aldrich system and the present system together. He more than any one man has made the system possible as a working reality.

en.wikipedia.org...

Aldrich was an honorary Freemason and was quite active as the Treasurer of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island. His daughter Abby Aldrich married John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Their son, Nelson’s grandson, was Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller who served as Vice President of the United States under Gerald Ford.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paul Warburg’s son James Paul Warburg in 1950 said the following:

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it.
The only question is whether World Government will be achieved
by conquest or consent."

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

Why is this important? Because his father wanted a Central Bank and he got it, he then wanted a military interventionist foreign policy and he got it. I do not know if his son was advocating for world government or telling that it will occur, either way we should pay close attention to what the people of that family have to say.
edit on 12/17/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Nelson Aldrich was the architect of the Federal Reserve of the United States....

UMMMmmm, I thought Aldrich was the sponsor of the first bill to create the Federal Reserve but Paul Warburg was brought over from Germany by Aldrich to actually WRITE the draft of the bill.

As the most technically proficient of those present, Paul Warburg was charged with doing most of the drafting of the plan. His work would then be discussed and gone over by the rest of the group. Senator Nelson Aldrich was there to see that the completed plan would come out in a form which he could get passed by Congress, and the other bankers were there to include whatever details would be needed to be certain that they got everything they wanted, in a finished draft composed during a onetime stay...
www.apfn.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I misread one of my links, thank you for correcting me.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What crime exactly did they commit?

When is it a crime to be a lobbyist or sponsor legislation?
edit on 17/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: !

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It is based upon my opinion. Anyone who could essentially hand over the entire economy to the biggest bankers in America is a criminal to me, maybe not to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What crime exactly did they commit?

When is it a crime to be a lobbyist or sponsor legislation?

In state of taking up lots of space here I suggest you read my reference thread Bloodsucking Bankers

The thread explains in detail the various methods used by Central Bankers to transfer the wealth of a Nation into their pockets. Stealing from the poor to give to the very rich while giving nothing but misery in return.

Tarred, feathered, hung, drawn and quartered comes to mind when I think of these people. Hitler and Stalin and Lenin had less blood on thier hand then do these bankers. (Paul Warburg's brother Max and some other American Bankers FUNDED Lenin and his bloody revolution among others)

...I may hope to wash my hands of what in my mind's eye is the blood of millions of poor and starving peoples. Mr. Camdessus, the blood is so much, you know, it runs in rivers...

"Today I resigned from the staff of the International Monetary Fund after over 12 years, and after 1000 days of official fund work in the field, hawking your medicine and your bag of tricks to governments and to peoples in Latin America and the Caribbean and Africa. To me, resignation is a priceless liberation, for with it I have taken the first big step to that place where I may hope to wash my hands of what in my mind's eye is the blood of millions of poor and starving peoples. Mr. Camdessus, the blood is so much, you know, it runs in rivers. It dries up too; it cakes all over me; sometimes I feel that there is not enough soap in the whole world to cleanse me from the things that I did do in your name and in the name of your predecessors, and under your official seal. "

With those words, Davison Budhoo, a senior economist with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for more than 12 years, publicly resigned in May, 1988...
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

edit on 17-12-2010 by crimvelvet because: add quote notation

edit on 17-12-2010 by crimvelvet because: delete s

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It could be argued they already controlled the economy.

I'm just trying to understand what exactly they did that was illegal, or any worse than typical politicians, in setting up the Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I will check out the thread.

The IMF was quite dirty at times, but how exactly does that affect the Federal Reserve?

Warburg was German, Lenin was basically sent by Germany into Russia to get them to withdraw from the war. He was successful and signed a peace treaty with Germany. Kind of sounds like a "ends justifies the means" deal.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Misoir

It could be argued they already controlled the economy.

I'm just trying to understand what exactly they did that was illegal, or any worse than typical politicians, in setting up the Federal Reserve.

What they did was hand over to a cartel of private bankers the sole right to create the country's new money. Prior to this date, the government was resonsible for that. It therefore paid zero interest on the money it created. Since then, the Federal Reserve private banking cartel creates the money and LENDS it to the US Government, at INTEREST. That is why people pay income tax. It is to pay interest on the loan from the private banking cartel aka the Federal Resere. If this system was abolished and the right to create the money was returned to the government, there would be no need, or very little need for income tax. This is what JFK intended to do. He had signed the Executive Order for this to happen. That is one of the main reasons he was murdered.

The private banksters who own the Federal Reserve receive billions in interest each year via the IRS. This is the money they use to further corrupt and bribe politicians in US and the rest of the world, and it's the money they use to enslave us. They will fight to the death to protect this racket - which is really what it is - a racket to constantly transfer wealth from the people into the pockets of the few, and thus dominate and enslave them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
An easy to read and very informative potted history of the banks and the Federal Reserve...how it happened, who was involved, etc.

The History of the Money Changers
www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just to add a bit more, in 1906 Aldrich was accused of taking bribes from corporations. At the time, senators were not directly elected by the people, so bribery and corruption ran rampant as corporations and industrialists had pawns in the senate to do their bidding.

Aldrich and Warburg were members of the Pilgrims Society, a society of elite bankers, politicians, businessmen, and other influential figures. Under the patronage of the Queen, and with members placed in powerful positions throughout the west, it’s no stretch of the imaginations to assume they likely work together towards common goals, which may or not always be in the best interests of their own country or its people.

Coincidentally, 5 of the 7 individuals present at the Jekyll Island meeting were members of the Pilgrims Society: Paul Warburg, Nelson Aldrich, Benjamin Strong, Frank Vanderlip, and Henry Davidson.

The Aldrich and Davidson families are intermarried, and several Davidsons, including the son of Henry Davidson, were members of the Skull and Bones secret society. The Aldrich family is intermarried with the Rockefeller family as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The IMF was quite dirty at times, but how exactly does that affect the Federal Reserve?

It is a tangled mess.

The IMF and World Bank were set up by the Bretton Wood agreement. Harry Dexter White, a soviet spy, was a senior U.S. Treasury department official and economist. White was the primary person driving the Bretton Woods Conference that formed the IMF and World Bank.

The manipulation of FDR who signed the IMF and World Bank into existence:

...Dall maintained a family loyalty but could not avoid several disheartening conclusions in his book. He portrays the legendary president not as a leader but as a "quarterback" with little actual power. The "coaching staff" consisted of a coterie of handlers ("advisers" like Louis Howe, Bernard Baruch and Harry Hopkins) who represented the international banking cartel. For Dall, FDR ultimately was a traitor manipulated by "World Money" and motivated by conceit and personal ambition...
hubpages.com...

Col. Dall PDF (no copying allowed)

FDR message to Congress on Bretton Woods and the IMF and World Bank:

You can not disentangle the Fed and the rest of the Central Bankers because they are interlocking families in many cases.

The privately owned Federal Reserve is not a government agency. The privately owned Federal Reserve Bank (The Fed) is privately owned by a group of primarily foreign bankers. In 1913, Congress sank America into eternal debt by giving the power to issue currency and control the American economic system to the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. Who are the owners or chief shareholders of the privately owned Federal Reserve? Originally, there were reportedly 203,053 shares of privately owned Federal Reserve stock, of which approximately 65% were owned by foreigners and approximately 35%(72,000 shares) were:

1. Rockefellers' National City Bank = 30,000 shares
2. Chase National = 6,000 shares (currently Chase Manhattan and owned by
David Rockefeller)
3. The National Bank of Commerce = 21,000 shares (now known as Morgan
Guaranty Trust)
4. Morgans' First national Bank = 15,000 shares

Interestingly, the total shares owned by Rockefellers interests equal 36,000 shares and the total of Morgans' equals 36,000 shares.

Although the privately owned Federal Reserve Act of 1913 provided the names of the owner banks be kept a secret, R.E. McMaster, publisher of the newsletter" The Reaper" discovered, through confidential Swiss banking connections, that the following banks have controlling interest in the privately owned Federal Reserve

1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
5. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
6. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
7. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
8. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Controlled By Rockefellers)
www.apfn.net...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

The privately owned Federal Reserve is not a government agency. The privately owned Federal Reserve Bank (The Fed) is privately owned by a group of primarily foreign bankers. In 1913, Congress sank America into eternal debt by giving the power to issue currency and control the American economic system to the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. Who are the owners or chief shareholders of the privately owned Federal Reserve? Originally, there were reportedly 203,053 shares of privately owned Federal Reserve stock, of which approximately 65% were owned by foreigners and approximately 35%(72,000 shares) were:

1. Rockefellers' National City Bank = 30,000 shares
2. Chase National = 6,000 shares (currently Chase Manhattan and owned by
David Rockefeller)
3. The National Bank of Commerce = 21,000 shares (now known as Morgan
Guaranty Trust)
4. Morgans' First national Bank = 15,000 shares

Interestingly, the total shares owned by Rockefellers interests equal 36,000 shares and the total of Morgans' equals 36,000 shares.

Although the privately owned Federal Reserve Act of 1913 provided the names of the owner banks be kept a secret, R.E. McMaster, publisher of the newsletter" The Reaper" discovered, through confidential Swiss banking connections, that the following banks have controlling interest in the privately owned Federal Reserve

1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
5. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
6. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
7. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
8. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Controlled By Rockefellers)
www.apfn.net...

Do you have any proof that this is real and isn’t just made up?

I could make my own website and say that the Rothschilds own the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s true unless I can provide official documents that prove it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

An easy to read and very informative potted history of the banks and the Federal Reserve...how it happened, who was involved, etc.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

That is the bit on the Federal Reserve I have been missing.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Do you have any proof that this is real and isn’t just made up?

I could make my own website and say that the Rothschilds own the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s true unless I can provide official documents that prove it.

You can ask Mr. R.E. McMaster, Jr. directly for his proof if you wish. You can find his address, e-mail, Phone Number and FAX HERE

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I've seen a number of different lists of shareholders.

For instance this article:
Who Owns and Controls the Federal Reserve?
www.usagold.com...

Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy.

Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly. The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283). However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System (Woodward, 1996).

So by law the shareholders have to be Federal Reserve members.

This information also eluded fellow conspiracy theorist Gary Kah, who disagreed with Mullins on who owns the New York Fed. His Swiss and Saudi Arabian contacts identified the top eight shareholders as the Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin; Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris; Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy; Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam; Lehman Brothers of New York; Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York; Chase Manhatten; and Goldman, Sachs of New York (Kah, p. 13). It is impossible to verify Kah's information because it is not known who his "contacts" were. Nevertheless, Kah's list differs substantially from Mullins' compilation. Most interestingly, in Kah's list foreigners own the New York Fed directly without having to own majority interests in U.S. banks, as is the case with Mullins' list. The discrepancies in the two lists mean that at least one of them is wrong, and possibly both. Kah's list is the bogus one because no public stock has ever been issued, so it is not possible for anyone on Kah's list other than Chase Manhatten to own shares of the New York Fed.

Moreover, Kah seemed ignorant of important details about the organization of Federal Reserve stock and management, especially for someone claiming to have done as much research on the subject as he did. He referred to the organizations on his stockholders list as "Class A shareholders," which is curious because Federal Reserve stock is not classified in this manner (Ibid). It can be either member stock, which can be purchased only by commercial banks and thrifts seeking to become members of the Federal Reserve System, or public stock. However, the directors of a Federal Reserve bank are separated into Class A, B, and C categories, depending on how they are appointed (12 USCA 302, 304, 305). Three class A directors are chosen by the member banks. Three class B directors are also elected by the member banks to represent the non-bank sectors of the economy. The final three directors, class C, are picked by the Board of Governors also to represent the non-bank public. This may be the source of Kah's confusion, but it is a relatively simple point that he should have detected had his research efforts been thorough.

Kah's list was the one provided by your link. At the same time it appears Kah isn't credible.

Mullin's list at least sounds plausible, but apparently even he made a number of mistakes.

It does not appear that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is owned, either directly or indirectly, by foreigners. Neither Mullins nor Kah provided verifiable sources for their allegations, nor did their mysterious sources agree on exactly who owns the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Moreover, their central assumption that control of the New York Federal Reserve is the same as control of the whole System is wrong and demonstrates a lack of understanding of the System's basic organizational structure. The profits of the Federal Reserve System, again contrary to the assertion of Kah and Schauf, are funneled back to the federal government, not to an "international banking elite." If the U.S. central bank is in the grip of a banking conspiracy, then Mullins and Kah have certainly not uncovered it.

In current times 2010, the top 12 US banks and likely largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve are:

1. Bank of America corporation
2. JP Morgan Chase and Co.
3. Citigroup Inc.
4. Wells Fargo and Co.
5. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
6. Morgan Stanley
7. Metlife Inc.
8. Taunus Corporation (Germany-Deutsche Bank)
9. Barclays Group US Inc. (UK)
10. HSBC North America Holdings Inc. (UK)
11. US Bancorp
12. PNC Financial Services Group
www.ffiec.gov...

So there are three foreign banks in the top 12. Each would only have one vote, but at the same time it may be interesting to see who owns most of the shares of any of the above banks. Lets look at Bank of America.

Here are the top shareholders for Bank of America. (2009)

1. Barclay's Global Investors (UK)
2. State Street Corp
3. FMR, Fidelity Investments
4. Vanguard Group
5. Capital World Investors
6. Wellington Management Co.
7. AXA (France)
8. Bank of NY Mellon Corp.
9. Morgan Stanley
10. JP Morgan Chase

Again there's Barclays popping up.

Here is a list of the world's largest banks in 2010.
www.bloomberg.com...

1. BNP Paribas (France) 2 trillion Euros
2. HSBC, Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation (UK) 1.9 trillion Euros
3. Barclays (UK) 1.9 trillion Euros
4. Royal Bank of Scotland (UK) 1.9 trillion Euros
5. Bank of America 1.9 trillion Euros
6. Deutsche Bank (Germany) 1.9 trillion Euros
7. Credit Agricole Group (France) 1.9 trillion Euros
8. Mitsubishi UFU (Japan) 1.8 trillion Euros
9. JP Morgan Chase 1.6 trillion Euros
10. Citigroup 1.5 trillion Euros

Barclays has quite the assets, around $2.5 trillion dollars. The UK, home of Barclays, had a GDP of $2.1 trillion dollars in 2009. Barclays has more assets than its parent country.

Well lets look at the major shareholders of Barclays.
The newest information I have found was from 2008. At the time Qatar Investment Authority was the largest shareholder, but in 2009 sold many of their shares. Other top shareholders from 2008 included the government investment firm of Singapore, Tamasek. It seems they may have sold their shares as well.

You won't find any Rothschilds here though. Their total assets in all of their private banks combined are peanuts compared to anyone above. The same with the Warburg banks, peanuts, one of their banks even got bought out by a Swiss Bank, who was also bought out by UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland who has assets of around 1.6 trillion Swiss Francs. Those two families appear more than anything to be red herrings and scapegoats.

After doing some more digging the Morgans and Rockefellers seem to be in the same boat. Total Rockefeller assets are around $100 billion according to some estimates. Now at one time all four of those families wielded considerable assets, but in the present they have all just become cogs in machines or cells of much larger organisms, namely the banks, central banks, and the Bank for International Settlements.

This brings me back to Kah's list.
Either he is outright lying to gain attention or he is spreading disinformation. Either way it isn't accurate.

edit on 19/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: !

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you Thank you Thank you

That is the bit on the Federal Reserve I have been missing.

You're welcome, I'm glad it was useful.

new topics

top topics

join