It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is a movie that isn't for everyone for sure. It shows a very dark side of man and what he will do for the almighty dollar.

The premise is simple: A naive young man assumes a dead man's identity and finds himself embroiled in an underground world of power, violence, and chance where men gamble behind closed doors on the lives of other men.

Without giving anything away, it is about men gambling on other men who play russian roulette. I always judge a movie more on how it ends than anything as that is what makes a great movie for me. This one in my opinion has captured an ending that is unexpected and therefore gets full marks from me for this.

The scenes with the russian roulette are very tense and I feel that the actors did a fantastic job in showing the emotions that one must go through.

I have been unable to find a trailer on-line for this but recommend it to anyone who likes to be involved with the characters. 4 out of 5 from me as it has touched me. This is not a feel good movie so be warned.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36bff0d76278.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was about to watch the trailer then I saw that 50 Cent is in it...thanks but no thanks

Thanks for the post anyway, keep em coming.

A link to the trailer anyway

edit on 17-12-2010 by fasteronfire because: added video link

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

50 cent plays a small part...a very small part, I don't know why he is in the main credits at all..

thank-you very much for the link.
edit on 12/17/2010 by tribewilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Heh Mickey Rourke, I'll probably have to watch it now. You should check out the movie The Deer Hunter, Christopher Walken is a roulette master.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Of course, the link was my pleasure : )
and I will admit I caved and watched the trailer...I may have to just shut my eyes while 50 cent is on screen.
It looks like a very good movie.

new topics

top topics

join