It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Royals are Reptilians or part or the NWO why didn't England win the 2018 World Cup bid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Previously on this site I have come across threads which imply many things concerning the Royal family most of which entertains the fantasist in me!!

To jerk the memories into gear I have read threads which suggest the Royals are still in charge of the USA, Australia... Icke and the like suggest they are powerful reptilians’ seconds away from world domination. The stone of Scone (on which Royals receive the Coronation ceremony of British monarchs) is believed to have mystical meanings... tales of Freemasons and Illuminati links... I even read on this site that Prince William is indeed the anti-Christ... blah, blah, blah... etc, etc.

As we know FIFA (the governing body of world football) recently announced that the 2018 world cup will be held in Russia yet England sent along the anti-Christ himself and our Prime Minister and only received 2 votes out of something like a possible 22. Prince William died on his backside (reaction wise) when giving his speech, and all in all it was embarrassing... so much so I felt for the Prince and started liking the guy. (Maybe that's the trick... a double bluff to win over a few fans... I'm joking!)

www.metro.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What about alleged corruption in FIFA? Are they indeed our friends and have put one over the NWO/Reptilian elite... or are they in with the Russians and part of another NWO?

www.independent.co.uk...

Anyway can we now eliminate the Royals as being the hidden agenda? How do Icke fans take in events? Does it strengthen their belief in the Reptilian race?? Maybe the Russians are the NWO and we can go back to being patriotic Brits again... we shall fight them on the beaches.

Also, did you see Prince Charles get attacked by the so called student protesters... what, in the big man’s name, is going on?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pip, pip and God Save The Queen!!!

Peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is this a serious question?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
well we did win the bid for the Olympic game's
I guess it would be a little greedy if we got both.
besides the weather sucks here it would no doubt rain
none stop.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

The Kingons had a better offer!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In fairness this topic has been discussed many times on this site and has took up numerous pages on numerous threads... People claim evidence of shape shifters blah, blah, blah... I would like to know what they think happened with regards to how much power the Royals have, the World Cup, FIFA and the Russians.

Also I'm calling out the NWO fanatics how do they see the Royals? What about the Freemason Royal fanatics how does the snub sit with their ideals?

It has all the ingredients of a ATS debate surely?

Thanks for the input none the less.

Peace.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Phantasmagoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I will assume for the purposes of composing a response to your post that you are serious to some extent about the power of the Royal family , if not the utterly insane detail of your post.
I personaly have no belief in the Royal family as a powerhouse. They have a lot of clout in general, as do most Royal families which remain in some way on the throne. This cannot be denied, and even though we do not live in a society here in Britain which revolves heavily around our monarchy , that does not prevent many among us having a soft spot, or even a resolve of respect and admiration for our Royal family .
Those who have not accurately assessed the financial situtation of the Royal family claim that they are a drain on the taxpayer, and that the only reason they are still around is because they have power that we do not know about.
Anyone however who cares to look at the amount of tourism they attract, and the amount of charity they command and commit to good causes, will see without fail that they infact contribute more than they take from the British taxpayer, by a fair and helpful margin.
The Queen herself , when a younger woman, drove ambulances during the second world war. She was not huddled in a bunker miles underground, nor was she constantly surrounded by human sheilds. She drove through bombing runs, across rubble strewn roads within spitting distance of UXBs , and shied from none of this. In short she behaved very much like a citizen would. Doing her bit. The Princes , William and Harry both have had training in combat, and Harry in particular gets stuck right in, just like a trooper of the line. When the going gets tough, the Royals dig in and fight like dogs , just like every other person they are allied with.
If our nations politicians had half the bottle, and a quater of the understanding of the best of the Royals , then I would have thought that this nation would be in a much better shape than it is.
However, when it comes to things like the world cup, it is never about bid quality , or the political power of the individuals called to represent the nation, but about the political and the financial effects of refusing one bid over another. It is in essence about leverage. Some would say that the Queen, if she was a reptilian (which is quite insulting to me as a proud British man) or a member of the NWO would have the clout to see bids like that accepted.... I say this is fair evidence then that she is not either of those things. She is not even one of the richest people in the world, her personal fortune is DWARFED by many bankers , oil tycoons, entrepenuers and so on. Her financial and political clout are limited indeed in comparison with the likes of the Rockerfellers and the select commitee of evil that we KNOW exists.
Before throwing this sort of nonsense about in earnest, one might find it prudent to observe the facts, both the financial and the political, of who is who in world power. There are men in this world who say jump, and entire states take to thier heels and bound into the air . The Queen, the Princes... these are not that calibur of person. Frankly I see love in the eyes of our Queen, and the heirs to the throne. I do not see control. These people you must remember have had no real power for longer than many care to remember, and accusing them of powermongering , is like accusing a serial murderers grandmother of gross negligence in having the child which grew to bare the killer to term and deliver him unto the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Wonderful reply and thank you for your time on this. You included fantastic titbits on British history, I didn't know the Queen went around in an ambulance during the blitz. I will def be looking that up.

I agree with everything you put in terms of the character of the Royals.

The point of my thread was to clear the Royals of any wrongdoing in terms of secret societies or the NWO which are common themes on this site. In one way it could be a process of elimination for believers of the NWO/Reptilians/illuminati/Freemason stuff or it could be seen as a valid declaration that said topics are rubbish. Take what you need from it.

Maybe I'm growing tiresome of people having a pop at the Royals... People have made films based on the claim that Jack the Ripper was a Royal Freemason... where do these thinkers stand on the FIFA snub?

I’m sad enough to want to know what David Icke thinks about it!!

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If I was a reptilian royal trying to take over the world, I wouldn't give a hoot where the world cup was played.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

Why wouldn't you? It's only one of the most televised, watched and highly anticipated event in the sport. Viewership has steadily been on the rise, within the United States anyway. In 1994, between ABC and Univision, there were approximately 18 million viewers in the US. In 2010, the Ghana-USA game attracted about 20 million while the final game of the series had over 24 million. It would be a great time to get your message out to a highly diverse audience.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

well i for one will not be watching this pathetic game.
so idiotic.
SO WHAT they have ball skills.could they stand up
and be counted if the shtf? no i doubt it.
the football players are over payed vain ego mad fools.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

This is perhaps the most relavent post on the thread!
Motion seconded by a landslide !

top topics

join