It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave Soldiers Protest the Bogus Wars and Get Arrested!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Another Life Wasted For BS Cause SUX!!!

NATO service member killed in eastern Afghanistan

KABUL - NATO says one of its service members has been killed in an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan.
The military coalition did not reveal the nationality of the service member killed Saturday or the location of the attack.
NATO said another service member died of a non-combat injury in the north of the country on Friday. No further details were available.
More than 670 U.S. and other international troops have died in Afghanistan so far this year.

Almost 700 lives wasted this year alone :shkn:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The continental army elected its officers did it not?
Comon you us history buffs im sure they did....
Now this is the way to get free men to fight...allow them to decide who will be the one they will accept orders from...
When in history have the rank and file soldiers been generally in agreement with the reasons for fighting?
Not too often...How can the goverment explain arresting soldiers for exercising the freedoms they are fighting for?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

S&F

I think I'm in love!

Don't tell the hubby!
J/K...truly though, the soldier at the end really gave me a spark of hope for the future of this country. I hope his stance is a contageous one within the military community. I live right outside the largest military base in the country and have heard from many of our fine men and women that this is all about protecting the oillines. One told me they were stuck protecting one such pipeline for days on end without seeing a single soul! And the man was speaking truth, these folks sign up for the military for the education benefits, or because they were unable to find work elsewhere. It is so sad to me that many do not return home to ever receive those educations.
edit on 12/18/10 by staciebee because: because...

edit on 12/18/10 by staciebee because: i'm tired and the fingers are going astray...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Am I the only person who finds it a bit ironic that a soldier who is fighting to protect his freedoms, isn't even allowed to express his freedoms in a legal manner?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
Am I the only person who finds it a bit ironic that a soldier who is fighting to protect his freedoms, isn't even allowed to express his freedoms in a legal manner?

Lucky he is in US, if he did this in Iraq or Afghanistan, I would guarantee he would be shot dead, and then blamed on Taliban.

Discipline.

US army is ruthless, nothing has changed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
Great post! The troops in Afghanistan are there to protect Halliburton's "6" (rear) while the gas pipe line is being built. The oil they "just" discovered was discovered about 25 years ago....by accident. Opium is the other thing as well as all the natural resources in that region. The British East India Trading Company did the same thing to India and other countries, as did Rome and other countries. "To the victor go the spoils". Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi defied the Brits and made salt from the waters of the "Indian" ocean. They (NWO) steal the wealth of others. Their motto is: "Dead men tell no tales". "Depopulation" is their number one priority. They need a more manageable figure when talking about world domination. 7 billion is too many and 500 million is with in their capabilities. (Georgia Guide Stones)

Scoutsniper

Good post, Scoutsniper!

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

As a prior Military member (72-76) I discovered that any member in the military is in a better position of "strength" after leaving the service rather than being a part of it. Under the UCMJ, military members are confined to those specific rules and regulations. In defending the Constitution, military members "give up" their constitutional rights. As a civilian, prior members exercise greater liberties due to the fact they no longer answer to the UCMJ. Hence, they are allowed to speak on their own behalf with out restrictions. The blame for all these wars, lies at the feet of those that started the wars and continuously pursue the wars. That would be the NWO, who most of the so called "leaders" of the world answer to. Once a year the US president and the 9 supreme court justices meet with the lower echelon of the NWO to discuss how to reduce the rights and liberties of "We The People". This has been going on for a very long time. Members of the armed services may have to obey these criminals, We The People do not.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Thank you. What is your "take" concerning this topic?

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
reply to post by SeaWind

Thank you. What is your "take" concerning this topic?

Scoutsniper

I agree with you. These wars are "resource" wars. Iraq was clearly about oil. Afghanistan is not quite as clear until you start to consider possibilities most Americans would disbelieve. Our government is so corrupt, I don't think the average American has any idea just how corrupt. I believe the NWO is real. I believe the Depopulation agenda is real.

The Islamic extremists are "useful idiots" to TPTB. (Although I consider Islam to be a threat in its own right -- that's a whole 'nother long topic.)

If I understand it correctly, military members have pretty much signed away their right to protest the actions of the US government. These people are risking a lot in order to protest.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
star & flag

And the elites will be the ones hiding in caves.

And because these terrorist elites are not CIA created fictions, this time they will be found, and they will be brought to justice...proper justice in proper courts which have been liberated from elite corruption and deceit.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Please take note of the third line, where it says " and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me". Sorry man, you signed the contract....You are the property of the USG.

There's 2 kinds of NCO's in our military. "yes men", and those that actually follow that oath.

President Bush was going to visit one of our nuclear submarines. The big thing in the military is that whenever some bigshot comes thru you have to repaint everything. Well they wanted inside the submarine repainted. The guy in charge ordered 3 E-nothings to CHIP the paint away inside the nuclear submarine and repaint it...so it looked pretty for President Bush.

The problem is the paint was lead paint and part of the shielding for the nuclear reactor. All 3 of those boys had rust stains coming from their noses from that radioactive lead paint they chipped off. By now they are likely DEAD.

I would have never ordered 3 Americans below me to do that.....but in our military there are lots of "yes men".

Killing their fellow Americans. It was not a valid order to order 3 men to chip radioactive lead paint from the reactor area just so it looks pretty for a President. The guy that did that order and likely killed those 3 Americans is living large and never faced justice for what he did.

With all of the military cuts the old men have been cut out of he military that kept such idiocracy from happening. There's just lots of "yes men".....and that should scare the living chet out of you.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
To the OP, I do not understand how you equate being arrested with being brave.

That soldier, if anything at all was stupid. For 1, there has NOT been a draft or mandatory requirement for military service since 1973, so clearly ANY American (or non American seeking citizenship) that is in the military is more than likely (unless giving an option of jail or service, if our country still does that) has signed up on their own free will.

If he knows so much about how the CIA does this, and does that, then why does he even sign up?

Alot of your users here on ATS who are American citizens are basically borderline Anti-American IMO. You all call for change but yet all you do is sit behind a keyboard and type up a pretty little speech with no action. You all call for a call to arms to forcefully change something, but I would bet my bottom green-back that MAJORITY of you wouldn't pick up NOTHING but a picket sign, if even that.

Im getting really tired, and sick of seeing this American bashing on ATS. trust me, the 1st thing you all must know is that if the American government was nearly as half as bad as foreign 3rd world countries, alot of you would be facing capital punishment for your Anti-President, Anti-Government & Anti-American topics.

It's a very easy solution, if you do not like America then leave. And if you are not American and bash my country, then you probably should be worrying about your own country before you attempt to give advice to mine.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ronin22
To the OP, I do not understand how you equate being arrested with being brave.

That soldier, if anything at all was stupid. For 1, there has NOT been a draft or mandatory requirement for military service since 1973, so clearly ANY American (or non American seeking citizenship) that is in the military is more than likely (unless giving an option of jail or service, if our country still does that) has signed up on their own free will.

If he knows so much about how the CIA does this, and does that, then why does he even sign up?

Alot of your users here on ATS who are American citizens are basically borderline Anti-American IMO. You all call for change but yet all you do is sit behind a keyboard and type up a pretty little speech with no action. You all call for a call to arms to forcefully change something, but I would bet my bottom green-back that MAJORITY of you wouldn't pick up NOTHING but a picket sign, if even that.

Im getting really tired, and sick of seeing this American bashing on ATS. trust me, the 1st thing you all must know is that if the American government was nearly as half as bad as foreign 3rd world countries, alot of you would be facing capital punishment for your Anti-President, Anti-Government & Anti-American topics.

It's a very easy solution, if you do not like America then leave. And if you are not American and bash my country, then you probably should be worrying about your own country before you attempt to give advice to mine.

The problem with that facile argument is that the Afghans aren't IN US, they are in their OWN country. They WANT the Americans to leave...but US won't leave because it has greedy interests there....so what do you say to them? If you don't like your country being invaded, destroyed and controlled by Americans, then you Afghans should leave your own country? Or in the case of the Iraqis - you don't like the US take over? Then you Iraqis should leave Iraq!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There's another very moving short video of an Iraq vet speaking out about the lies. He was not aware, when he signed up, that the Iraq war was based on a pack of lies. Nor was he aware that he would be told to shoot innocent civilians indiscriminately.

www.youtube.com...

Many of these servicemen realise they were tricked into believing they were protecting their country, only to find out later that they are simply are serving corporate interest.

edit on 18-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

The problem with that facile argument is that the Afghans aren't IN US, they are in their OWN country. They WANT the Americans to leave...but US won't leave because it has greedy interests there....so what do you say to them? If you don't like your country being invaded, destroyed and controlled by Americans, then you Afghans should leave your own country? Or in the case of the Iraqis - you don't like the US take over? Then you Iraqis should leave Iraq!

Have you ever been over in Iraq or Afghanistan? Have you ever set foot on either countries soil and spoke with a local native and asked them how they felt about America's occupation over there? Answer that for me before I give my opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In August 2008, a Resolution with 35 articles of impeachment for G.W. Bush, was presented to the Senate. There was a majority vote for the Resolution, and it was passed to the Judiciary Committee - who sat on it and nothing was done. Here are the 35 articles of impeachment contained in the Resolution:

Full details of the allegations under each article can be found on the website link below:

kucinich.house.gov...

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT FOR PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

Resolved, that President George W. Bush be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against President George W. Bush for high crimes and misdemeanors.

In his conduct while President of the United States, George W. Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has committed the following abuses of power.

Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.

Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Article IV
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.

Article V
Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

Article VI
Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of H. J. Res114.

Article VII
Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII
Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Article IX
Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor.

Article X
Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes.

Article XI
Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq.

Article XII
Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources.

Article XIIII
Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries.

Article XIV
Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Article XV
Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq.

Article XVI
Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors.

Article XVII
Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives.

Article XVIII
Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy.

Article XIX
Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to "Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture.

Article XX
Imprisoning Children.

Article XXI
Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government.

Article XXII
Creating Secret Laws.

Article XXIII
Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Article XXIV
Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment.

Article XXV
Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens.

Article XXVI
Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements.

Article XXVII
Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply.

Article XXVIII
Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice.

Article XXIX
Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Article XXX
Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare.

Article XXXI
Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.

Article XXXIII
Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV
Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001.

Article XXXV
Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Have you ever been over in Iraq or Afghanistan? Have you ever set foot on either countries soil and spoke with a local native and asked them how they felt about America's occupation over there? Answer that for me before I give my opinion.

Have you ever witnessed this, have you ever seen this, and the faces of their families inside Iraq or Afghanistan?

urlm.in...

Answer that before I consider whether to continue this discussion with you.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
star & flag

I applaud this video and those taking
a stance on this corruption.

The military men and women are not stupid.
And more and more are waking up every day.
Very soon, there will be a revolution
and Rome will fall.

And the elites will be the ones hiding in caves.

I just hope those folks leading the revolution
don't fall into the same trap that the NWO
offers as that would be a grave mistake.
I wouldn't trade one dictator for another.
Both have to go !!!

Let freedom ring .... worldwide !!!!

You post it so well. Smedley Butler would be proud of the OP and you as well. How many here have read that book? Doubt many, I bought more than a dozen copies and passed them out. Great book. If people want to know who is behind

all this, just look into the library of congress and the congressional record, it is right in front of your eyes.

www.save-a-patriot.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Great video, there is a soldier who is taking his oath seriously

Come on Whereweheaded, isnt it absurdly obvious who the real enemies are? I can tell you its not some fairytale patsies who are statistically less dangerous as...wait for it....Peanut butter allergies, deer accidents and lightning strikes!

I dont see "terrorists" attackings freedoms and rights, perpetrating vicious war fear propaganda, killing innocent civilians en masse in these illegal wars, and worst of all, brainwashing and enslaving the populace and making mass death a possibility, due to the historical context of the last 100 years

We are powerful that is true and its so important to stay positive and optimistic, and use one's passion and creativity to make a change! We need to combat the propaganda and defamation of our efforts towards truth and awakening, and wake up others

Thanks for the vid

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's a very easy solution, if you do not like America then leave.

I love it when people say that. Reality is, most folks don't have the option. There's no Mayflower to jump on and sail to the "New World" with. And it's not like we can just jump the fence at the border... Most countries, unlike America, PUNISH people for immigrating illegally, and many make it extremely hard to immigrate in the first place. But all that is beside the point I wish to make to you...

I love my country. I love my fellow American people. And because of that, I question my government. The biggest threat to America right now, is it's bloated and out of control corrupt government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join