It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 140 Inmates flee Prison on Mexico-U.S. Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

More than 140 Inmates flee Prison on Mexico-U.S. Border

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - More than 140 inmates escaped from a prison near the U.S. border on Friday, the latest breach of Mexico's notoriously insecure prisons that are helping to feed a brutal drug war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
149 Inmates [more or less] walked straight out the front door.
The prison is located near Laredo, Texas, and Mexico.

Most are said to be doing time for drug traffiking.

"The attorney general's office confirmed the prison break in the town across from Laredo, Texas, but gave no more details."

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Run Forest...RUN!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
they will be back. maybe just more pissed off. just walked out the front door, priceless. and people say we live in a police state, as if. maybe we will be able to just walk out the front door of fusion centers when that time comes

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What has all the prisoners escaping from a prison in Mexico have to do with our police state? And yes Virginia, there is a police state.....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Of course now that they've started shooting border patrol officers, no doubt for the Bounty the cartels have put on their heads, (rumored to be $250,000 per dead officer) then little wonder they all want out, it's pay day on the US border!!!

And that my friend is why we have the Shadow Wolves, a federal law enforcement unit of Indian officers that are the best trackers in the world.... they don't have to follow proper procedure and due process, if they catch these thugs on tribal lands ya know

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Send some of them to Iraq, have them find Osama, and hopefully the War will be over.

But, no need to send them over to Mexico. The Drug Cartels, and the Traffickers will just end up killing eachother.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The obvious corruption of the prison officers is at the heart of such escapades, in another prison they were letting hit men out to do people and locking them back in at night.....Mexico is about to become a US subsidiary if this keeps up.
I wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing is being engineered for this purpose

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The obvious corruption of the prison officers is at the heart of such escapades, in another prison they were letting hit men out to do people and locking them back in at night.....Mexico is about to become a US subsidiary if this keeps up.
I wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing is being engineered for this purpose

then we can teach them how to run a prison like this one....i find it depressing that we can't even get relevant news here in the U.S., like this sh^t that has to be reported back to us from the russians.

US inmates go on strike, demand wages and education
rt.com...

yeah i dropped this link in a couple of other comments on other forums just to see if i can garnish attention to it.

noobie here.
edit on 043131p://2010-12-18T04:05:58-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: i forgot the link

edit on 043131p://2010-12-18T04:06:54-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: i forgot the link

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I feel like it's like the Carmen Sandiego game....as soon as you get everyone in jail the all break out so you have to do it all over again....

Seriously though if we wanted to end our wars AND protect the border all we need to do is bring all out troops to the mexican border, put them in houses from the border through 50 miles inland and instruct them to take out anyone that is crossing illegally. Boom, jobs and no wars. Win-win.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sounds like they wanted the escapees to escape* otherwise, why the lack and utter sheer negelct of the prison? it was rigged* so they would escape.
heres an idea i had years and years ago, putting the taxpayers moneyt o good use. send the criminals overseas, aka afghanistan. send them in place of military, and you arnt coming home or allowed back in USA until bin laden is dead* just an idea* no dead bin laden = no coc aine to snort or heroin to shoot

but i supopse they could find ways to get them if they wanted overseas.

new topics

top topics

join