It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 First Responders React to Senate Filibuster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Part 1: (build-up to the interview with first responders)
www.thedailyshow.com...

Part 2: (first responders speak)
www.thedailyshow.com...

It absolutely disgusts me to think that so many Americans vote for the careless, heartless people elected to "represent" us, all while our first responders and military veterans continue to die.

For now, until people start waking up and voting these criminals out of office, all we can do is show our support to first responders by means of donations.

One great place to donate is the Feal Good Foundation. The founder of the Feal Good Foundation, John Feal, himself is a dying first responder and is spending the remaining part of his life helping other sick and dying first responders.

Every single one of us, no matter what side of the 9/11 conspiracy fence we sit on, has a duty and obligation to help our first responders in a time of desperate need. Because unfortunately, it's politics as usual in Washington and our politicians aren't doing what needs to be done to help.

edit on 17-12-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I apologize to the op. I did not see this thread before I posted another one on the same issue.

That being said, This thread and issue deserves a lot more respect than it is actually getting.

This is an actual FACT and a problem. Let's make it VIRAL and do something about it.

S&F OP

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Star and Flag because I support this..

It is a shame that they cant help people who tried to help others..

join