It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Cables: You Ask, We Search. No Ufos, No 9/11 Gov Envolvement. End of the Ufo Leaks Story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
I also don't know that the Guardian or any other news outlet has access to everything Wikileaks is holding.
As I understand it, Wikileaks gave all the cables to four newspapers (The Guardian, Le Monde, El Pais and Der Spiegel), and The Guardian is working with The New York Times (if I'm not mistaken).

That's why the news appear first on the newspapers and then are published by Wikileaks, the newspapers are the ones deciding the order by which the cables are released.

I also think that they are the ones removing some names from the cables, I have seen several in which some names were replaced by "XXXXXXXX".

Not at all, the leaks are trickled out to the Press first, then they publish it in the newspapers etc.
They don't have them all at once, that would be like playing his trump cards and being booted out the door as he'd be losing his bargaining chip.
Why do you think there's an encrypted 'insurance file' that many have on their HDD in case something happens.
It doesn't make sense to have the files already all released, otherwise they could just dump the lot in one go!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Not at all, the leaks are trickled out to the Press first, then they publish it in the newspapers etc.
They don't have them all at once, that would be like playing his trump cards and being booted out the door as he'd be losing his bargaining chip.

ArMaP is correct. Please see this comment by Dan Roberts over at the You ask, we search blog:

We have access to the full set of unredacted cables which is why we're offering to search on behalf of readers.

edit on 18-12-2010 by ufoeyes because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe they used the "wrong" search terms. Maybe searching for common words like "friends" or "power" or ... "event"
... will do the trick.

Take care!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by belsce

That's what I thought too. Assange mentioned a referance to Ufos, that doesn't mean
the same word would be used and definitely not the word alien, i think someone would have
spotted that already.

I predict the reference to Ufos will go something like this;
politician 1 - "did i tell you my granny saw an odd light in the sky in 1978?"
politician 2 - "fascinating, was she drunk?"

probably completely insignificant as no highly classified documents are included.

edit on 18-12-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: stuff

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I wrote that because of articles like this.

WikiLeaks turned over all of the classified U.S. State Department cables it obtained to Le Monde, El Pais in Spain, The Guardian in Britain and Der Spiegel in Germany. The Guardian shared the material with The New York Times, and the five news organizations have been working together to plan the timing of their reports.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Agreed with you on everything you have said, I am from India and the Wiki leaks cables on India revealed recently also are about nothing new, the same things that we knew already but did not discussed openly. In my opinion wiki leaks works on the same 3 point principle of:

Creating Problem: The exposes people already knew about, wiki-leaks has just made their beliefs stronger.

Getting Reaction: Leaks are getting more attention than any other thing these days.

Giving Solution: Collapse of all governments and than making a one world gov.

So wiki leaks is just only a tool in hands of world governments to make their agenda of one world gov. stronger and expanding their control over populations.

edit on 18-12-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join