It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from FNP Mitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Greeting, I'm Mitch. I live in SW Virginia and I have seen a lot of interesting things in my life which I will share with you. I currently have a small business working on foreclosed properties.

My sister told me recently that I was ahead of my time. She was refering to a tee shirt I sold in the mid-80s which was a big red circle with slash over the word IMPORTS with the caption "Buy American your job may be next"! Then I was working in a nuke plant as a laborer assisting with maintenance. The plant was shutdown by the NRC at the time. Here is one short story for the conspiracy theorists;

We were working outside the nuke plant loading steel boxes of compressed low level waste onto flat bed trailers for shipment to the disposal site. I had to laugh when we saw the name of the trucking company was Hittman out of Chicago, IL! I always laughed at people when they talked about mob involvement in the hazardous/nuclear waste industries ..... and here we are loading it onto truck from Hittman Trucking of mobs capital of Chicago ......

Makes you think ..... anyway Hello .....
edit on 17-12-2010 by fnpmitchreturns because: spelling, past/present word tense

edit on 17-12-2010 by fnpmitchreturns because: clarification and spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Hi Mitch, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

join