It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature Of Existence - Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I just heard of this one and it seems pretty interesting, a little weekend brain candy to ponder. I will watch it and comment afterwards. Here's the Movie for watching(not recommending download)

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well it was pretty good, nothing revolutionary but certainly a broad spectrum of input from all over the world. What surprised me was the tones of certainty from some, as if they know beyond any doubt the answers to these big questions. Hey I appreciate the value of faith, except when one starts looking down at others who do not share the same perspective.

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

This looks like an interesting Docu. I find it amazing that after man's somewhat substantial existence ( well not really substantial when you think about time and space) we still have not gotten any closer to the truth about our existence.

Some people may think that they have all the answers and maybe they do but there are so many people following different beliefs and those who are still searching for answers. I liked the part where the guy says "For me the biggest thing is I don't give a #". I think at this point this guy has the right idea lol.

I think it has a lot to do with human perception and the way that we forget that each and every one of us is creating an existence for ourselves through our physical actions and even our thoughts. Not a single one of us has the same reality when you think about it.

I'll have to check this out

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Just happened to see this, will watch the movie, no time today, does look interesting and looking forward to watching it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Hey friend, sorry bout just now replying, but as usual I agree with your perspective. Who really knows what? Some leaps of faith, both secular and spiritual are necessary to fill in the gaps and of course that becomes speculative.
And yes, "reality" is multi-faceted, so no one has an accurate answer. But it is nice to take the imagination out for a good walk thru this subject, if nothing else but to fortify the illusion of grandiose meaning and purpose.

Peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

join