It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video (powerful): Iraq Vets KNOW 9/11 was a lie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

This video is a few years old, but it is as relevant today, and I found it pretty powerful and moving. Of course, this is news that is not broadcast in the MSM. This Iraq vet says they all knew 9/11 was a lie. He also says they were ordered to kill innocent civilians indiscriminately, the strategy being that if enough civilians were killed they would put pressure on the resistance to stop. He estimates there are 10'000 military who have refused to go back and fight in Iraq, including himself, and he is doing everything he can to help them. Many are traumatised and starving. It is shocking to hear what really went on - and is still going on.

(If anyone wants to embed the video, that would be appreciated. Thanks)
edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm not debating on whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not, but after watching this guy, his opinion would be deemed " here say ". I didn't see any legitimate sources for his alleged " knowledge " that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Was there any other links I missed that may suggest inside info?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

I'm not debating on whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not, but after watching this guy, his opinion would be deemed " here say ". I didn't see any legitimate sources for his alleged " knowledge " that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Was there any other links I missed that may suggest inside info?

Hearsay is when a third person tells you something and you report it. Witness testimony is when someone was present at an event and make a statement about it. It is admissible as evidence in a court of law. This is a witness testimony.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Those are serious allegations against an army that allegedly is seeking to stabilize the region and using precision strikes. They could have achieved a similiar effect with bombings in combat, although there would have been a media fallout, similiar to the Vietnam war. I dont think the public would accept carpet bombing as a pressure strategy anymore.

Vietnam Veterans organised and stepped forward to uncover unorganised and orgasnised unethical behaviour. They called themselves winter soldiers. Is something similiar happening in regards to those wars, or is it just this one guy.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Regardless of his opinion on 9-11 being a lie....there are still some irrefutable factual consequences that absolutely do not add up.

Iraq
Afghanistan

9-11 killed ~3000 people the reaction to it has killed ~1000000 total casualties

that makes absolutely no sense what so ever...

there would have had to of been ~333, 9-11 type incidents over the past 10 years to equal the amount of carnage that has been spewed in Iraq...

That message that he is conveying is far more powerful and potent then the 9-11 lie part, because people need to understand that the reaction to the problem is almost always worse then if the problem were just simply left alone.

They will not eradicate terror.....and by the time they get close it won't matter anymore.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

based on a life of holistic thought, I knew 9/11 was a lie before the towers even fell

I was awakened from sleep by a roommate after the towers were hit by planes, and after watching footage for about 2 minutes, I turned the TV off and went back to sleep...

all the proof we need that it was fake is the Oklahoma bombing of the Murrah building...

its 24 hours of news footage of that event spoke of explosive devices being in the building and BATF(now BATFE) being on site ready, despite being told not to show up for work that day(they had an office in the building)

then after that initial 24 hour period, ALL news footage revolved around a single truck bomb causing the damage to the Murrah building

since the 1995 event, the news media has been put completely in control by TPTB and the truth will be concealed before it is even allowed to leak out in most cases, however even in 2001 there were news reporters that spoke before they were told to talk about other things, example, CNN Reporter Jamie McIntyre says there is little evidence of a plane striking the Pentagon on 9/11

www.youtube.com...

and how convienant that the 'plane' struck the one part of the Pentagon that had recently recieved reiforcement renovations

regardless of what the truth actually is, its is beyond appearent that what we were told happend that day is nothing more than a lie to coverup the real truth

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thank you. Star and Flag.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

By no means am i defending the war. I believe we are there for oil. All I'm saying, is this man's disgust for the war doesn't suggest he " knows" beyond a reasonable doubt that it 9/11 was lie.
Being former military, I can tell you from experience, that " foot soldiers don't " know " anything. They do what they are told. Now that doesn't mean they can't draw conclusions, or simply hypothesize whats going on.
But after watching the video again, his claims about 9/11 weren't based on fact. Just his personal opinion. I think you would agree, those two items are entirely different.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

By no means am i defending the war. I believe we are there for oil. All I'm saying, is this man's disgust for the war doesn't suggest he " knows" beyond a reasonable doubt that it 9/11 was lie.
Being former military, I can tell you from experience, that " foot soldiers don't " know " anything. They do what they are told. Now that doesn't mean they can't draw conclusions, or simply hypothesize whats going on.
But after watching the video again, his claims about 9/11 weren't based on fact. Just his personal opinion. I think you would agree, those two items are entirely different.

What you actually said was that was hearsay. It wasn't hearsay that they were given orders to open fire on groups of innocent civilians. That is a very valid witness testimony of war crimes. One day men like him will be witnesses in a war crimes tribunal when the criminals in charge get what they deserve.

With the greatest of respect, many people on ATS who claim to have experience of the military make emphatic statements which are later proven to be inaccurate. I am more inclined to trust someone who has been there, seen it and heard things.

In any case, disbelieving 9/11 is more than hearsay, even for a civilian. There is too much evidence which raises serious questions about the OS. And we and the military know that the Iraq war was based on the lie about WMD. That is fact.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It wasn't hearsay that they were given orders to open fire on groups of innocent civilians. In any case, disbelieving 9/11 is more than hearsay, even for a civilian. There is too much evidence which raises serious questions about the OS. And we and the military know that the Iraq war was based on the lie about WMD. That is fact

It is heresay in the regards that he claims they were given orders to open fire on groups of innocent, but we don't know that for fact...we weren't there to hear this alleged order. This could all be statements to better support his disgust for the war. Sounds to me, the guy thought by joining the military, he'd get a cushy job and collect a paycheck. His own words said he needed money to begin with, thats why he joined.

Second aspect of your quote, i don't argue that point. There are way to many unanswered questions. We went to iraq for WMD's is like Anna Nicole marrying for love!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Jesse Ventura is on Tru TV tonight 10:00 Eastern( I believe,double check) This is the 9/11 conspiracy episode. Heard him talking about it today on the Alex Jones show. Heard some things I was not aware of, so I'm a watching.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Already seen that one...and the part about the FBI claiming they never found the flight recorder boxes, though workers of ground zero saw the orange boxes for themselves made me question the USG story on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Im surprised no one embedded this for you yet: Interesting find. I myself am looking forward to Jessie V. show tonight.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No, if the order was given to him it is not hearsay.
It is just his word, but the term hearsay would be incorrect.
I think you mean we can't verify his words.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It wasn't hearsay that they were given orders to open fire on groups of innocent civilians. In any case, disbelieving 9/11 is more than hearsay, even for a civilian. There is too much evidence which raises serious questions about the OS. And we and the military know that the Iraq war was based on the lie about WMD. That is fact

It is heresay in the regards that he claims they were given orders to open fire on groups of innocent, but we don't know that for fact

No, absolutely not. You are not expected to know, you weren't there. He was there and received the order, therefore he is making a witness statement. Until you can prove that he is lying and the order wasn't given, his statement stands.

...we weren't there to hear this alleged order. This could all be statements to better support his disgust for the war. Sounds to me, the guy thought by joining the military, he'd get a cushy job and collect a paycheck. His own words said he needed money to begin with, thats why he joined.

That's not even hearsay, that's simply an imagined scenario, lol!

Second aspect of your quote, i don't argue that point. There are way to many unanswered questions. We went to iraq for WMD's is like Anna Nicole marrying for love!

Yes, the government actually sent American military to fight an illegal war based on lies, in full knowledge it would cost the lives of thousands of military personnel. The lives of US citizens were clearly of no value to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How did you already see it? I was under the impression it was the newest episode....Is it online or something? I want to see it now.
Seriously give up the link.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'll make it easy for ya!

Hersay defined: rumor: gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth.

source; www.google.com...:hearsay&sa=X&ei=kM8LTYvuBIGisAPcju2OCg&ved=0CBYQkAE

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Im surprised no one embedded this for you yet: Interesting find. I myself am looking forward to Jessie V. show tonight.

Thank you so much, one human. That's great.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yeah.. So it's not hearsay.
If his sargeant gave him an order and he told you, would you consider that gossip?
If he said "This happened to me" is that a rumor?

Nope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join