It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion is ready and still Alive and Kicking! U.S. Navy Researchers says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken... Really
thread...

Thanks. S/F

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

When anyone brings up the topic of using clean energy, or really any energy that does not come from oil, the first thing that comes up is $$$ money $$$ - well yes of course money plays an issue in everything energy throughout the world.

However, switching to clean energy would not happen overnight - it would take countless man hours to do such a thing. And that would create jobs for many Americans (and others all over the world) in an economy that needs to be stimulated in anyway possible.

Then once clean energy is put into action throughout the world, there are still going to be people who need to keep the machinery in operating condition, watch over the use of such technology, work on creating better solutions for using such technology, etc etc...

And what does that do? Fix's the economy using job placement in a field that could easily be stimulated.

And what does our government want? The opposite.

I am all for clean energy, and anyone who is not is a complete idiot because we all know that for the human race to evolve we need to stop destroying our planet and use energy that our planet will allow (and when I say allow I mean it literally, because mother nature is fighting back).

We need to change the minds of the right people to fight with us to change the world, and our best bet is to change the minds of those who will be taking the place of people in power right now. My generation is still young and I try to spread the truth about everything (not just clean energy) whenever I can - if everyone were to do the same we would be in a much better place to change things on a very large scale, and hopefully in a very peaceful manner.

Spread this information people, spread it like wildfire!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great thread, also great to see people still making sure this information is known.

The quote below here about the uk navy's nuclear submarine.

British Navy is all set to launch its biggest ever nuclear submarine that can fire guided-missiles to pulverise an enemy more than 1,600km away.

The 'super-sub, called HMS Ambush, has a huge nuclear reactor that can power a city the size of Southampton and it will never need refueling.

URL To Story

''and it will never need refueling'' If this thing never needs refueling and they also state it can ''power a city the size of Southampton'' then why in earth are people all over the world panicking about energy and where its gonna come from, when its already been done, tested and used practically like this?

Are people stupid as well as blind.

edit on 18-12-2010 by DenyStupidity because: Forgot to add link to story.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

HMS Ambush is the 2nd in the Astute class SSN. I'm afraid its just sloppy reporting. The Astute class subs carry a modernised small fission reactor. Its designed to not need refuelling within the planned operational life of 25 years. Thats clever, but its not any kind of super science. Sorry, wish it was.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The world owes Fleischmann and Pons a huge apology

You're good and goddamn right they do. It's been known for decades now that the mainstream scientific community are lying scum, especially when it comes to this particular incident.

Anyone could have seen Fleischmann and Pons were correct if they just took a few minutes to learn about the absolute FRAUD and LIES that took place in the subsequent experiments that tried to show that the original experiment was false.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Also this "news" is at least 2 years old. Nothing is going to change.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

All I want to know is when can I strap Mr Fusion on to my DeLorean ?

For as many years as I am old, and that's a lot. Scientists have been promissing Fusion Power is just a years away. In all this time not to mention money, Fusion Power has not even Powered a Single Light Bulb. That is an extraordinary accomplishment, I know it's really really really hard, so they shouldn't make Promises they can't keep. As for Cheap Power, well all I say there is, someone is going to be paying for all the decades of failed Toys and Experiments. I even remember when Nukyellar Power was going to be Cheaper, conned again. If they factored in the true cost of Waste Disposal the costs would be double again, but the Governments usually Pick up that tab,

Cheap Power when Pigs will Fly.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thank you so much for the Video on this Thread

If you look into my profile and the Thread i have Made

There a section about Eugene Mallove Check the Links

The Thread did NOT do so well as i did not understand the Structure in making one , at the time ..
as i do now ..

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Steve Quayle's Site

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales

www.stevequayle.com...-49575

List of Dead Scientist
Either Murderd or a Freak Accident or Claimed Natural Causes .. or Suicide
www.stevequayle.com...

Theres alot of Scientist like Mallove have been killed (Murdered) when there are so close of Finding a Discovery or Just found a Discovery that would Ruin TPTB Plans If they Blew The Whistle ..

... Ive Heard the Rumors that DR Eugene Mallove was going to Expose Cold Fusion from a Functional Model he Made to Some Media... Either Some Network News or some Talk Show Something like that Just Right before he was Murdered ...

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Cold fusion would still be getting funded by the likes of Toyota if they actually got any positive results, but they didn't, that's why funding was cut off.

Are you purporting that if funding is cut off from a project then no positive results were found therefore the subject of the project (Cold fusion) is not true?

I think looking it would be better to get out Occam's razor and treat funding as a completely worthless tool in any effort to assess the epistemology of any subject matter, especially when empirical study results are available beyond the political fog of research funding. There are a myriad of possible reasons why funding was cut off besides all negative results. Perhaps funding was cut off due to positive results and the resultant pressures from Toyota's cronies in big oil and coal to suppress those results.
edit on 18-12-2010 by QtheQ because: fixed a typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Cold fusion technology will only be released when it can be patented and packaged by the current energy industry in a way that they can sell it to us. Maybe they can figure out how to make it dangerous enough that only they can create 'safely' enough to be 'approved' by government(s).

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by QtheQ
There are a myriad of possible reasons why funding was cut off besides all negative results. Perhaps funding was cut off due to positive results and the resultant pressures from Toyota's cronies in big oil and coal to suppress those results.

Cold fusion

Between 1992 and 1997, Japan's Ministry of International Trade and Industry sponsored a "New Hydrogen Energy Program" of US$20 million to research cold fusion. Announcing the end of the program in 1997, the director and one-time proponent of cold fusion research Hideo Ikegami[50] stated "We couldn't achieve what was first claimed in terms of cold fusion." He added, "We can't find any reason to propose more money for the coming year or for the future."

That was just one year before Toyota stopped funding the research in 1998.

Yes I think it's fair to say that if Toyota saw any future commercial viability for the technology they would have continued funding the research. If you disagree with that you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but Hideo Ikegam was clear about why the research ended, they couldn't achieve what was claimed after 5 years and $20 million worth of trying.

And he's supposed to be a pro-cold fusion guy, or at least he was when the research started.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Heavy water tabletop experiments, don't exude much confidence that this is the way to go since we have little production application yet with Thorium, a no waste source high output element. Thorium reactors can also clean old plutonium and uranium base reactors in-line.

Our American Nuclear Regulatory system is antiquated with promoted heads that aren't very abreast at what's going on these days nuclear.

Yes! there is zero fallout nuclear power today, if you build it. Look into Thorium fuel.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken... Really
thread...

Thanks. S/F

Thanks.

you are always welcome, friend.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

That is.... absolutely true, highlyoriginal !

For sure, next year, we see big surprises. For real.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

Thanks for add this news.

Something strange is under.... the sea and covered from our eyes.

Have They already "wake up the Genius" ?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks.

I Dig much more about some stange events in 1989-1993...... mass sucide of scientists...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I found this and thought it would fit here ...FIST FIGHTS WITH PHYSICISTS – THE CADUCEUS COIL www.scribd.com...

This fits well with the Rodin coil math ..I thought it was interesting ...peace

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
watching the second video post down the first page screen, it got me thinking of another highly sought after fusion process. this being known as bubble fusion. a link to the Wikipedia page on bubble fusion is here ( en.wikipedia.org... ). the process involves using specially tuned acoustic frequencies to alter the atomic state of the water molecules and causing them to fuse to one another. this releasing heat radiation. here's a very interesting video explaining the process in finer detail www.youtube.com... .

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great post, I'll be buying some new books now and looking forward to reading more on the subject. Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join