It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who runs the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by shakennotstirred

yes it is a painful process to understand the pillars of who runs the world, i have been at it for 25 years and counting it would be some much easier to say that one man one nation runs it all, but then would he?

I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yes I remember reading this it was a good thread. There were a lot of new specifics for me in this post but I was already aware of the general gist.

In the end though I can't see how you can come to any ultimate conclusion, just that some theories are more probable than others. Having said that I believe what your post addressed is the theory with the highest probability of being correct, possibly by some distance. That is also not to say also that every point you made will in reality be spot on.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

look at the would today it is a house of cards, every nation is in $$$ trouble, if the USD or the EU dollar fails then what??? Is any one group trying to solve this, why then for what goal, were is the UN on NK SK? it is as if they want this to happen, is it for a one world gov, a true NWO???

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Interesting, so TPTB want war and strife because they can profit from it. Hmmmmm. If you run the world, have that kind of power, why do you need money???????

So there are people smart enough to run the world, make HUGE plans, yet so dumb that they just want have more money.........

hahahahahahahahahaahha. What a ridiculous theory!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
all of us rule the world, that's why its all screwed up and hard to understand...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In the end though I can't see how you can come to any ultimate conclusion,...

It was something of a tongue in cheek thread. The Ultimate was because it pulls together a lot of different things.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Is any one group trying to solve this...

Check out this: UK Parliament had a debate on other banking systems blog.mises.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Interesting, so TPTB want war and strife because they can profit from it. Hmmmmm. If you run the world, have that kind of power, why do you need money???????

So there are people smart enough to run the world, make HUGE plans, yet so dumb that they just want have more money.........

hahahahahahahahahaahha. What a ridiculous theory!!!!

No because money is power or at least the mechanism by which power is most commonly wielded in todays society.

"Whoever holds the purse strings, is the boss -- always was, always will be." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

It is not my theory criticise it all you like. You are as free as me to believe what you choose.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

We, the people, run the world. The only problem is, the people don't realize the power that we hold.

It's a sad day when the entire population is governed by so few, and yet those that are governed don't realize that they are being governed by so few and with such power that has been allocated to them by the people.

We are all doomed.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I don't think its an issue of money. They create it.

Its more of an issue of order vs. chaos.

They function as the Katechon against the Bellum omnium contra omnes (The War of All Against All).

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

ever hear of greed, why do billionaires want more money? so they can. if they spend 1mil they want 100 mil in return, if they get it or not, that is just their thinking,

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by bekod

Check out this: UK Parliament had a debate on other banking systems blog.mises.org...

I saw a campaign related to this called positive money. They were pretty organised and had petitioned the commitee that has been set up to come up with the UK's future monetary policy. Probably a comittee at the Bank of England but I can't remember.

Anyway I thought their argument was pretty sound and they were calling for the end of debt based money creation. I know when I found it they were lobbying various politicians and claimed to have a few interested.

Maybe this is related.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shakennotstirred

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by bekod

I saw a campaign related to this called positive money. They were pretty organised and had petitioned the commitee that has been set up to come up with the UK's future monetary policy. Probably a comittee at the Bank of England but I can't remember.

Anyway I thought their argument was pretty sound and they were calling for the end of debt based money creation. I know when I found it they were lobbying various politicians and claimed to have a few interested.

Maybe this is related.

I am not advocating that anyone sign this as it is against tncs but it is the source for my post above:

Positive Money

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe this: I believe that there are groups of people who are powerful and wealthy to TRY to control the world. But there's not just one. So they compete. I also believe that there is too much random and unknown about the world or its future to be able to truly control it.

I believe that there are ideas and machinations of control, and to some extent they are effective, but so far as global takeover and complete control is concerned, it is not likely. The only case in which I can see this happening is if there were a significant population control effort by a very strong military force, who then oppressed the people unwaveringly.

And by significant population control, I mean a reduction by at least 96%.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

do we really , do we vote in the members of the UN IMF WHO NATO WB, the G8 G20, do we even get the chance to run? No they the ones that run are picked by TPTB, and know beforehand who won. we as an sole person of the world have no voice, look at the last world disasters, and tell me, do they have a voice as to how they get aid. or is it there leaders that say.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

look at the would today it is a house of cards, every nation is in $$$ trouble, if the USD or the EU dollar fails then what??? Is any one group trying to solve this, why then for what goal, were is the UN on NK SK? it is as if they want this to happen, is it for a one world gov, a true NWO???

I think there is an overwelming body of evidence to point in that direction. The specifics on the other hand are more open to debate.

Going back to the OP, who specifically is trying to bring about this NWO???

That is the real question of the thread regardless of what you believe the NWO to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

you got it!!!!!! this is then the question who/ what stands to gain for total control, is it the USA EU UN of some other fraction like Iran NK China Israel.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I believe this: I believe that there are groups of people who are powerful and wealthy to TRY to control the world. But there's not just one. So they compete. I also believe that there is too much random and unknown about the world or its future to be able to truly control it.

I believe that there are ideas and machinations of control, and to some extent they are effective, but so far as global takeover and complete control is concerned, it is not likely. The only case in which I can see this happening is if there were a significant population control effort by a very strong military force, who then oppressed the people unwaveringly.

And by significant population control, I mean a reduction by at least 96%.

100% agree

I think a number of big players may of not been toeing the party line recently.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
Jews?

Iluiminati?

Freemasons?

Reptoids?

which one is it?i am confused.

Not us.

Someone other than the general public.

A higher power of souless globalists.

Fascist bankers.