It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who runs the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

If the vast majority of people will realise that politicians and presidents are puppets then they will start asking questions,demanding investigations and they behind this puppets will be exposed and they will be changed violent or non violent so they will not rule the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

no one wants the truth they can not handle it, and the list is long and to complicated, for some to understand, one must know world history and world events to know. hint what was the corner stone of the end of WW1, and who created it. this is the . of the Medusa.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
but we still do not know who is at the top?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am not sure anyone knows. I think it is a family or a few families of ancient bloodlines who have no birth certificates, licenses, records e.c.t and no contact with people beyond the highest elite of the worlds societies. They own just about everything and hold deeds, spoken or unspoken, over entire races and groups of people. They have the raw story of our past and use "proxy arms" of scientists, mathematicians and historians along with computer simulations to know the past and shape the future.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I thought the KLF ruled the world. (Also known as the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu, furthermore known as the JAMs)

[over and out]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

as the saying goes fallow the money, is it the IMF WTO or the World Bank. or do they have shared powers as if one should fail or fall the others take it's place.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
All Roads Lead to Rome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a very informative(crazy long) thread with a few thoughts on the subject...

religion is one of the most powerful tools of the controling elite, along with money, and military power

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

If the vast majority of people will realise that politicians and presidents are puppets then they will start asking questions,demanding investigations and they behind this puppets will be exposed and they will be changed violent or non violent so they will not rule the world.

I agree with this and I believe that it is beginning to unfold. I certainly hope this is true.

I believe this is mostly down to the Internet which has given us the first steps to what for the want of a better phrase I will call a global consciousness. The freedom and ability to share information has reached a critical mass and can no longer be confined. Any attempts to do so will be met with a growing resistance as we have seen what true freedom means and most of us want it. As more people wake up to the reality of our world our quest for a truly free society will gain exponential momentum.

The thing that worries me is the only things they can do to try and stop it are almost unthinkable e.g. WWIII, global pandemic, false flag alien invasion, false flag nuclear incident. You can take your pic from any of a number of conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

no one wants the truth they can not handle it, and the list is long and to complicated, for some to understand, one must know world history and world events to know. hint what was the corner stone of the end of WW1, and who created it. this is the . of the Medusa.

Are you talking about Israel being created by the British and the Americans?

Why the need to be cryptic?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakennotstirred

I would quite like the truth.

Which of the many theories do you offer?

Uhh... come again?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

you are close but still not seeing the true light, were did the UN come from, and when did it's founding league become in to power, this is the body of the Medusa.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shakennotstirred

no that was in 1948 this was made in 1919, try again try and think for this is a hunt to make you think and see for self were the rabbit hole goes, have fun doing it, use the web for knowledge.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I agree with you that we don't really know for sure. That's probably as high as it can be traced but I would not be surprised to find out it was extraterrestrials, other-dimensionals, or Satan himself!

It's hard to believe that humans can act so evil to their own kind ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

I personally think its not one group of people....

bankers control our money
politicians control our freedoms
media controls our minds

However the bankers control the politicians.
Congressman Congressman McFadden speech on the Federal Reserve Corporation - result shot

Justice Martin Mahoney finds against JP Morgen - result poisoned

Money Is Created by Banks Evidence Given by Graham Towers (1934)

Some of the most frank evidence on banking practices was given by Graham F. Towers, Governor of the Central Bank of Canada (from 1934 to 1955), before the Canadian Government's Committee on Banking and Commerce, in 1939. Its proceedings cover 850 pages.... Most of the evidence quoted was the result of interrogation by Mr. “Gerry” McGeer, K.C., a former mayor of Vancouver, who clearly understood the essentials of central banking. Here are a few excerpts:

Q. But there is no question about it that banks create the medium of exchange?

Mr. Towers: That is right. That is what they are for... That is the Banking business, just in the same way that a steel plant makes steel. (p. 287)

The manufacturing process consists of making a pen-and-ink or typewriter entry on a card in a book. That is all.
Q. But if the issue of currency and money is a high prerogative of government, then that high prerogative has been transferred to the extent of 88 per cent from the Government to the merchant banking system?

Mr. Towers: Yes. (p. 286)

Q. Will you tell me why a government with power to create money, should give that power away to a private monopoly, and then borrow that which parliament can create itself, back at interest, to the point of national bankruptcy?

Mr. Towers: If parliament wants to change the form of operating the banking system, then certainly that is within the power of parliament. (p. 394)

Given McFadden's speech (he was a banker) and Towers testimony why do we still have the blood sucking vampires called the Central Banks?

From review of FDR, (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) my exploited father-in-law by Col. Curtis Dall:

He[Dall] portrays the legendary president not as a leader but as a "quarterback" with little actual power. The "coaching staff" consisted of a coterie of handlers ("advisers" like Louis Howe, Bernard Baruch and Harry Hopkins) who represented the international banking cartel. For Dall, FDR ultimately was a traitor manipulated by "World Money" and motivated by conceit and personal ambition... hubpages.com...

[//ex]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Bankers work for others. IMHO they are just facilitators.
For instance:

For those who doubt the balance of power between the Rothschilds, British Royalty & the Papacy, I have compiled the following collection of information showing verifiable Papal & Royal knighthoods bestowed on the Rothschilds.

troyspace2.wordpress.com...

Then you have a name "Galen"
a Galen ran the whole eastern front intel net work for the Nazis and was scooped up whole with "operation paperclip" look where that has brought the US and the west lately.
If not now, a Galen was running Intel ( the chip maker)
Note; all the U$ presidents decendant fron the queen, and who owns the fed through the bank of England.
Note; who has funded and installed all the tyrants lately like the shaw of Iran, pol pot, mao, the bolshevics, etc.
Silver bullets and wooden stakes kill the undead
silver coins and talley sticks...
Two inflation free and excelent monitary systems proven to work
as opposed to the fiat curencies that have alllowed the undead to steal the world.
the banking trusts go back to the temple priestsses of babylon where banking was invented,
and are the power they still wield through their intermediaries the bloodline decendants.

undead they are out side our normal range of perseption and must inter act through bloodline decendants.
those decendant from heaven.
covenants are with the devil (de ville) ( the city, civilization)
constitutions are from god (good)

This is of course, IMHO
Please bare with me for a moment.

You have the devine right of kings
These people claime to be the decendants heaven of what we call the annunaki and the nephalim
There is a code in the language
An..man planet plantation plan anvil ant plant stand dance manitou hand land etc
Ea...heaven earth peace breath sea seman please ease lease etc

Being a "bloodline decendant" my self I can tell you
what often passes for "inspiration" to exel at good or evil is communication from these "fallen" entities.
Their physical bodies died but they are the undead or they are in limbo or what ever beings of light..
for me its accidental
for them this communication is the science of the occult. Rituals intent etc
DNA acts like a radio and any snips in common resonate.

There is a war between the fallen who wish for redemption and those that wish to rule in this universe and have imortality. An infinity of sensual pleasure and power, vs redemtion .
That man needs to be redeemed is part of the scam.
We were put in this mess and we are victims of it. ( look at he death toll )
the war between good and evil is amongst the fallen not our cross to bear

We must tolerate it for a little while longer while the real PTB at the real epex of the pyramid
figures out which of the fallen have chosen to be guilty and which of the fallen have chosen redemption.
We are on the cross for them (the redemable)
technically we are the sons and daughters of god

Non bloodline humans get an automatic "by"
Bloodline humans who get a choice and who choose to try to di right get a "pass"

Bloodline humans who choose to serve the dark ones get a fail
and those of the fallen who choose to continue the "original sin"
Well, they will be trapped to roam on this hellish cinderball for all eternity
to wallow in the mess they made of it.

Please note: as an aside the conection of the chosen and their behavior
and the name of the leader of the fallen when they decended to earth:
Semyaza ( I wonder who his chose are?) Zion indeed.

we are a cargo cult world going to hell in a hand basket

now flame away...heh heh
edit on 17-12-2010 by Danbones because: grammer spelling yada yada yada

edit on 17-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

look at WW1 what was the the out come in war fair, tanks, planes and poisons, and man did this, man is the destroyer. man built it man owns it man controls it, not just one man but many this is the face of Medusa.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shakennotstirred

Originally posted by bekod

Are you talking about Israel being created by the British and the Americans?

Why the need to be cryptic?

Having thought about it for a bit longer there were a number of outcomes to the first world war and the whole Israel/Zionism issue predates that.

There was the Weimar Republic which was doomed to fail because of war reparations to Allied forces. The failure of this lead to the Nazi's quite litterally seizing power despite being a minority party albeit a large one.

There was the League of Nations which was set up to supposedly prevent a World War from happening again.

The map of the world was redrawn quite extensively especially in Europe, which led to a number of conflicts further down the line.

A lot of similar things happened after WWII:

- UN
- Nato and its Soviet counterpart whose acronym escapes me
- More redrawing of map
- More war reparations from Germany to Allied forces
- Collapse of the British Empire possibly to be succeded by a corporate empire?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
Jews?

Iluiminati?

Freemasons?

Reptoids?

which one is it?i am confused.

None of the above.

Realistically the central banks have the most influence and the most influence over them is the Bank for International Settlements.

They don't really run the world, but oversee its operations and profit from it. They own most of the world's debt and in a sense literally own the world.

Others that could be added to the list, since were using hypotheticals like Reptoids and such:

Biblical power groups, like the Seventy Chief Princes and the Benai Ha Elohim. Both the writings of Daniel and Paul mention such Powers and Principalities. The Prince of the World of course being the Head of the Seventy.

We could always go way out there and assume reality is a simulation and hypothesize the world is being ran by programs.

The August Jade Emperor (Identified with Indra/Sakra Lord of the Devas and Ruler of the World in Buddhism and Hinduism) is the Lord of the World in Taoism and Chinese myth.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I personally think its not one group of people....

bankers control our money
politicians control our freedoms
media controls our minds

Yes, and they all in turn answer to those very few who own all of them.
Follow the money, find the power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join