It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Shot down over Israeli nuclear plant, military says"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is my first post here. I was unable to post this in the UFO sections because of my limited post. But I was unable to find any information posted about this so far, figured I'd share it with the rest of my fellow ATS'ers and possibly gather more information on this incident.

"Jerusalem (CNN) -- The Israeli Air Force shot down an unidentified flying object over the Dimona nuclear plant in the Negev Desert Thursday, the Israel Defense Forces said.

The object appeared in a designated no-fly zone, the air force was scrambled and the object was shot down, the IDF said.

The object could have been a party balloon, the IDF said, but forces have not yet found the debris to determine what it was. "

Link: www.cnn.com...

I'm a bit curious as to how they are able to track and shoot down a target, but yet lack the ability to track and locate the debris from the intercept? Makes me skeptical either way. By any chance does anyone know if there had been any reports of a "UFO" made in or around this time frame?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The reason they can't find the debris is because it was a balloon they shot down. Im pretty sure it disintegrated when it was shot.

Also, there are probably half a dozen posts about this already.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"Update: The Jerusalem Post indicates it was nothing but “Hot Air”, in the form of a weather balloon."

Hmm... "Hot Air"... but the article states that they were unable to locate the debris. How do you get debris from "hot air"? I find that the assumption of "hot air" is just a rather diluted answer to hopefully silence any further inquiries. Granted I have to accept the fact that when events of this nature happen, that they do not consider it a priority to explain the actual and true nature behind the event. And this is usually because they have a lot of other things to tend to (plus the cost of executing a recovery, if any); which would mean that this event is merely going to be put on the back burner and the response of "Hot Air" seemed to be suiting to the event.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Please use this already ongoing thread

UFO Shot Down Over Israeli Nuclear Plant!!

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join