It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doyou think being consciously aware has something to do with MASS RECLONING PROCESS??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I thought of this why pondering humanity being wiped out and recloned under new ORDERS. So do you feel its possible that when some of us began to awake we are just remembering information from our last CLONES experiences... Experiences that were intentionally ereased or blocked. So do YOU think its possible?

MARS MARs MArs, Mars....

edit on 12/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I dont understand what your talking about or where this idea has come from. Imagination? day dreaming perhaps?
Mars mars mars????

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
yes of course this is happening

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrundleFly

I am asking do YOU think being consciously aware has something to do with human recloning process, under new order. Old order get outdated then reclone and reorder.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What I think is that you have proposed a question to a topic that no-one seems to know anything about, nor do you provide any sources, any insights or any material whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Well to provide data would basically be hard to do. Do you think is the question. Not do you know. Thanks for your input tho.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not that this is any help at all, but since you are posing a rhetorical question so to speak- yes, in my opinion I 'think' cloning of humans is a reality and I also believe the technology is perhaps a little more advanced then has been openly disclosed to the public.
However, wholesale cloning of large populations of people is logistically too difficult I believe.
I personally often wondered myself, that it is more likely that indigenous nations, impoverished or third world populations or otherwise racially genetic minorities would be the first to undergo perhaps unscrupulous experimentation, or even perhaps children - as has been theorized in terms of numerous mentions to secret underground bases such as Dulce for example and all the purported nefarious goings on often speculated on on such sites as ATS in the past.
Also, I'm sure there is a swathe of other references more relevant to ET related cloning technology etc that is an interesting topic.
Perhaps you should present some basic info on current cloning techniques and perhaps some of the conspiracy theories that are already out there to bolster your initial question?
Cheers
Wag

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They are trying to shape us, much the same way as gardeners try to shape Bonzai trees. It is a long process, various chemicals, emotional suppressants, frequencies and various other manipulations of our minds, not to mention artificially implemented telepathic "hive mind" systems. They do want a kind of "clone paradise" however they will soon find that the forces of this planets natural souls will eventually seek to exterminate them, that is, basically, another major war, possibly a nuclear war or other such attack. After that point, the grass will grow back, the trees, the birds, the animals, and then Earth can produce naturally-evolved intelligent creatures - and lets hope that those parasitic E.T.s don't return to try and screw with us again.

edit on 17-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join