It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird mark from spirit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hm...this is kinda weird...
A couple days ago i saw this mark on my face..its a bit itchy but i dont know what it is...i asked my mom and she said it looks lik eit was burned..but i knew it wasnt cuz i definetely was not near fire lol...i just thought it was a rash or somethin but looks like a scab. I dont even know what rashes look like.
BUT ANYWAY...the interesting thing is that...a little bit before that, i was very interested in ouija so i made a board and asked my mom to play...nothin happened but i was guessing it was cuz my mom didnt really believe...Do you think a spirit could have inflicted this on me?

Also...two days ago i went to my cousins party and i decided to try it again with my cousin. Nothin happened but i remember saying "i want the most powerful spirit to come to this board" (yes i know you will all say thats a very stupid thing to say but i really wanted a spirit..)
And the day after that i looked and the rash/scab thing looked a little bigger

Like i said i know nothing about rashes and i dont know if they tend to grow more but does anyone think that it could be a spirit?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh if anyone wants to see a picture i guess i could put it on a website..

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would like to see whatr this mark looks like for a start.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I would like to see whatr this mark looks like for a start.

I do as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ok i feel a little stupid...but i started peeling it lol...i left some of it so it wouldnt bleed but in the picture it looks smaller and lighter than it is...and the quality of my cam sucks :-\...but yea the thing is dark red and slightly bigger so keep that in mind when you see it..
the picture is on hometown.aol.com/sheaisdumb

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Have you been in the sun lately? Or maybe your pillowcase needs a good rinsing - I had a burn to the ears once when the pillow case still had some laundry detergent on and I had an allergic reaction. Now can we see the rest of you... and your six pack *wink* *wink* Sorry I had to tease... I think its an allergic reaction actually. From my experience spirits are a little more intense then a couple of scabs.

[edit on 5-7-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
lol
hmm...i have been in the sun ...i guess that would be it
i didnt really think of that cuz its only one on part of my face and idk just seemed weird and interesting to talk about

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
parker...could u tell me of any ways to safely perform ouija?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow, that's freaking amazing..

not the rash, but my name's Shea too, and up until 2 days ago I had never met another male named Shea, and now I've met two. Amazing!

What else is weird, is the Shea I met the other day was doing the whole Ouiji board circuit. Maybe all the Shea's in the world are somehow connected, and we're all now learning the truth about the mystic world.

Or I'm crazy. Whatever.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
Wow, that's freaking amazing..

not the rash, but my name's Shea too, and up until 2 days ago I had never met another male named Shea, and now I've met two. Amazing!

What else is weird, is the Shea I met the other day was doing the whole Ouiji board circuit. Maybe all the Shea's in the world are somehow connected, and we're all now learning the truth about the mystic world.

Or I'm crazy. Whatever.

LOL that would be freaky...
except my name isnt shea
...Shea is the name of my school lmao but its ok

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Got a picture of it up yet?
You should be able to use ATS picture uploading...
or, if all else fails, u2u me for some hosting.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
sorry i dont know how to upload the pictures but i posted the website..
hometown.aol.com/sheaisdumb
btw shidge...i've seen ur remarkable talent in remote viewing...would u care to see my other post?

top topics

join