It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Two explanations:

1. Either it was plagiarism.

OR

2. They are all from the same source.

The second makes more sense, because Mohammad was illiterate, and there was no Christianity in the Birth place of Mohammad.

The above poses a question, how did Mohammad write such a fantastic piece of literature, if he was illiterate? This piece of literature still fascinates linguists today, they are amazed by its beauty, complexity and simplicity.

Simple logic really:

New Testament is not a forgery of the Old Testament. New Testament and Old Testament is from the same source.

Quran is not a forgery of the New Testament and, New Testament is not a forgery of the old Testament, hence, they are all from the same source.

No one can really deny it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The minds of the American people are conditioned by the media, and this is usually a bad thing, as people like Bill O'Rielly and Sean Hanity, and other big names that have such a following are simply relaying the message the Illuminati/elites want to get out. They say *hate the Muslims* and the American people know to, hate the Muslims.

Also, isn't Islam based on peace, not war?
edit on 17-12-2010 by BrandonTsia because: more info

edit on 17-12-2010 by BrandonTsia because: corrected

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Again it is not the average person - it is their government that dictates policies.

Until we get rid of the governements we are enslaved.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thank you, I appreciate your reply and it seems to be genuine from what I can see and your words very meaningful. Usually when I see people inquire with questions like this their inquiry is left unanswered and their post only attacked in response.
edit on 17-12-2010 by nonnez because: correction

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Once again i urge the great minds of ATS to provide a BBC artice that states thats Islamic Students are being taught to chop off hands like this dailymail.com article states.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once again. once again..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomadmonkey

Yes, sources are important. I have to say though that I did see this all over the network news as well. I have no link and such but I do remember seeing it covered.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

uh, well i ixquicked it and this article does mention Panorama on BBC One will claim that the books were discovered at a network of 40 private schools teaching the Saudi Arabian national curriculum.

"Panorama also found examples of private Muslim schools using extremist sentiments on their websites." now really, i NEVER see any extremist sentiments on our western sheeple websites..lol!_javascript:icon('
')

www.telegraph.co.uk...

well i'm a noobie here, i should of searched ATS first, but found it, gotta give credit where due. thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 123131p://2010-12-18T00:04:17-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: don't hit me i'm a noobie!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Well thanks for the reply my friend.. I suggest that you try a search on your own, and see what you come up with.. You would think that "Sharia lessons bbc" would come up with a BBC article? Or how about "Sharia lessons for pupils aged six" ? Maybe a BBC link? How about "Sharia lessons hack off arm bbc" Maybe? Or maybe "Muslims suck balls and chop hands" or maybe Maslims chop of hands because the dailymailUK.com says they do? Try that? Hows that working? Or maybe you should just keep posting.. Because after 7-8 pages..If you are not even going to care about facts.. you should just continue on with whatever bias rhetoric you see fit to use.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

OMG . . . really? Quit being a hater, hater. I do care DEEPLY about the facts as well as evidence that helps one way truth from fiction. I am sick and tired of this tippy-toeing around issues when we have strong evidence for our positions on them.

Hug hug . . .

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i agree with you ,i have only recently picked up this book ,and ill tell you everything you stated about it as far as its beauty and such ,holds true , i mean i am really amazed by this book ,it seems to answer alot of questions the bible could not answer , and i like how for even back then people still had the same questions and situations as we do today about religion ,i just cant get over the fact that this book makes faith simple and faith was a big problem of mine but not so much now

many thanks my good man

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I am sorry.. My reply to you seems a little bit harsh after reading what you said. I would just ask that you do your own due diligence on this...www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it passes the smell test for you. then you will be well on your way to "Indoctrination", and should fit right into the "Hate muslim" crowd that the Neocons and noenonronpaulteabaggers would love for you to believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am sorry..That should say NonRonpaulteabaggers

Sorry Ron..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

yeah you had to search the bbc site itself ..

but i dove and dug it up here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

If people were to make the same type of remarks about Jews

You need to read more threads there is massive unwarranted Jew bashing on ATS!

It's utter and blatant racism that makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

Since when is a religion a race? Better get your Listerene mouth was out!!

ignorance or from the kind of propaganda

Ignorance because some people have different opinions to you Hmmmmmm Now that is ignorance & intolerance isn't it now?

Does this (largely American) hatred

Now who is being racist singling out America?

And you wonder why?. Think about the very real al-queada, the suicide bombers, Their belief that anyone who does believe what they believe is an infidel, The oppression of women, the stonings, they walk into another country & expect everyone to bow to their way of thinking, the relentless sending of missiles daily into Israel to harm innocent Israeli's, 911 ..... Do I need to go on?

If you have not worked it out it is against the "Extremist" brand of Islam not the "moderates" or "Non Practicing". Cry all you want it is us against the Extremists! Your thread is a fail!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

no sir i believe you have faild ,provide facts please ? what let me remind you that al qaeda was created and funded by the cia ,your facts are wack sir ! their are factions out their that are extreme ,just like we have gangs that are extreme ,so why dam the whole religion ..your more likly to get shot in LA then you are to be hit buy a suicide bomber you puppet you .. keep dancing blind sucker

you forgot to mention ,all the woman getting beaten everyday in your country or killed , and why dont you mention the killings everyday by Israel missiles ? you sound a little extreme to me ,dont taze me bro !
edit on 18-12-2010 by Nephi1337 because: because some people are just dump trucks

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Thank you.. Like i said i would be the first to admit i was wrong.. But after reading the real BBC article i can see it was blown way out of proportion by the scummy dailymail.uk.com and i just want to post the REAL deal..www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is part of it..

The Saudi government said it had no official ties to the part-time schools and clubs and did not endorse them.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Again.. Thanks for that.. let people read the real deal not the bias of dailymail.uk

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I cant understand why we are all so sure of ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join