It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

please provide proof to your convictions , thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

B.S. They make derogatory comments about Jews, Christians, Men, Women, Obese people, Republicans, Democrats, Dogs and cats . . . and yes, Muslims. Some just seem to have bigger chips on their shoulders and a few even seem to have an agenda inherent in their complaints. I say get over it, let free speech rule as long as it is not threatening to anyone . . . oh wait . . . I am sure, even positive, that something threatening can be found by some in everything being said in a conversation.

link   
I dislike Muslims because they are intolerant. The people that were on that boat that foundered off the coast of Australia, they rioted today. They were all refugees from Muslim countries. You'd think they'd just be grateful to be alive. I know they would have a problem with Iroquois culture because our women play a dominant role in our politics. Up until the first Europeans arrived our women were topless. Intolerant Europeans caused them to cover up. Traditional Iroquois culture is matrilineal. The women in our culture have always been dominant and strong. Some one coming here from an Islamic country would probably be offended considering the way they treat their women.

link   
reply to post by FarArcher

hear the truth he ripped the bible off and rewrote it to suite his needs ie.kids n bitches no offense to the ladies or then maybe if you take offense ill stone you? were a peacful species
edit on 17-12-2010 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2010 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Just curious, do you love your fellow human brothers and sisters, you know . . . Christians, Jews, atheists, and opinionated and educated women? Really? I am truly asking for my own knowledge . . . and really want to know.
edit on 17-12-2010 by nonnez because: Added Sisters . . . sorry

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I see alot of it comming from sources like "Thedailymail.com" and nobody ever questions it..

for example..www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to find a real link to a BBC article on that one and just kept comming back to the daily mail site for it..

Maybe i a wrong?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by oozyism

Just curious, do you love your fellow human brothers and sisters, you know . . . Christians, Jews, atheists, and opinionated and educated women? Really? I am truly asking for my own knowledge . . . and really want to know.

Yes, I do.

In some cases I love them more than Muslims.

I would always love an Atheist who is kind and gentle, and who is law abiding, over a Muslim who breaks the law, starts fights, and treats others like [SNIP] and disrespect.

In the above sense, the Atheist is closer to Islam than the Muslim.

I hope you understand my point of view.

I love the internal policies of Western nations much more than Muslim nations. Alot of Muslim countries torture their own people, murder their own people, installs barbaric laws etc, and has wide corruption, wide abuse of minorities etc.

In the above sense, I like certain Western nations over certain Muslim nations, because those certain Western nations are closer to Islam than those certain Muslim nations.

edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by projectvxn because: MOD EDIT - Do not circumvent auto-censors.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey
reply to post by nonnez

I see alot of it comming from sources like "Thedailymail.com" and nobody ever questions it..

for example..www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to find a real link to a BBC article on that one and just kept comming back to the daily mail site for it..

Maybe i a wrong?

If you want to see for yourself, just type "BBC uncovers hacking off hand" into google.. Just take a look at waht comes up..You would think a link to a BBC article would come up right? Well all you get is "thedailymail.co" and sites like ATS and freepublic...

Check it out if you really deny ignorance..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomadmonkey

Someone please link me to real BBC article i talked about.. Please. help me out.

I am willing to admit i am wrong, and look forward to reading the real deal.

Thanks..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I do not hate Islam, or any other faith. I hate people who think their faith true faith. WIth that said. pretty much almsot all religions think their religion is the true faith. Then there are a few like Islam, Christianity, catholicism, jews, and a few others who will or have waged war in the name of their god or religion. Religion is a mirrror of racisim they both cause world issues amoungst the best of people

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by oozyism

You are a judgemental "A" tipical religous nut.
Why?

Good start to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by oozyism

Yes, I do.

In some cases I love them more than Muslims.

I would always love an Atheist who is kind and gentle, and who is law abiding, over a Muslim who breaks the law, starts fights, and treats others like Sh1t and disrespect.

In the above sense, the Atheist is closer to Islam than the Muslim.

I love the internal policies of Western nations much more than Muslim nations. Alot of Muslim countries torture their own people, murder their own people, installs barbaric laws etc, and has wide corruption, wide abuse of minorities etc.

In the above sense, I like certain Western nations over certain Muslim nations, because those certain Western nations are closer to Islam than those certain Muslim nations.

edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

Keep up posts like these and I may actually start to like ya.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This shows exactly how so many people, even ATS members are "mind controlled"............they are not able to see past government vs the common people.

I frankly give up............most people are pod people, they just can't see they are being manipulated by the mainstrem media.

The average person wants nothing more then to live their life peacefully and go about their daily survival.

TPTB stir up trouble and pit everyone against everyone in order to continue the "chess game".

GOD WISE UP AND opt out of this insanity.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Lovely post, Vicky32.

I worked for an Afghan refugee (from the Soviet years) for a long time. A devout muslim, and the best boss I ever had. Treated me like family and paid me well. Wish I could say the same of some of the "real Americans" I've worked for.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wait a sec? So everyone is going to ignore me? It has been 7 pages of ignorance? But now you continue?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey
reply to post by Nomadmonkey

Someone please link me to real BBC article i talked about.. Please. help me out.

I am willing to admit i am wrong, and look forward to reading the real deal.

Thanks..

I looked on the internets.. help me.. Please.

I will admit how ignorant i am.. after you post a link to the real BBC page..

Thanks

Nomad..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

you know nothing of what you speak ,my good man ..so then if he RIPPED off the bible lol like you say well then i guess the bible ripped off the Torah ..oh but i am guessing you didnt know that the Christian bible came from the torah did you ? in fact so did the books that the jews muslims and christians read today ..they all were built off the torah ..

wohoo we learnd somthing new today

pardon my spelling ,i was just trying to come down to your lvl

peace

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Help me out dude! can you post a BBC link to this article? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know that you are a man of reason.. A good man, with a kind heart.. Thanks for helping me..

Monkey..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join