It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

The problem is I think is not hatred, but in the way people are getting annoyed over the way everyone is bending over to appease a religious group that finds fault in pretty much everything non muslim,

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

my good man , such a closed mind you have ,i fear you not for you are still my brother under our creator ,i surrender my soul to GOD ,Buddha ,Allah , Jehovah what ever you want to call him , your eyes are closed , your heart has been hardened ,any of my words from here on out will be of no use ,but let it be known that no mater what your belief in this life is ,i still love you ,you are my brother under our god , keep in mind that far more Muslims have been killed then Americans ...so to who might they be murdering ?

Love Nephi truly

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

my good man , such a closed mind you have ,i fear you not for you are still my brother under our creator ,i surrender my soul to GOD ,Buddha ,Allah , Jehovah what ever you want to call him , your eyes are closed , your heart has been hardened ,any of my words from here on out will be of no use ,but let it be known that no mater what your belief in this life is ,i still love you ,you are my brother under our god , keep in mind that far more Muslims have been killed then Americans ...so to who might they be murdering ?

Love Nephi truly

I am not a friend or brother to someone who openly calls terrorists "brave warriors" like you did. You scare the crap out of me because you are a supporter of this. You are evil, your cult is evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
American's pretty much agrees with the muslims now that :

-Wallstreet is evil
-Congress is corrupt
-the worlds been getting robbed
-America's been killing innocent people
-The One World Government will enslave mankind.

As the New World Order gains full control eventually American's will need to be disarmed and they will be slaughtered off as they are called "jihadists" trying to fight for their right to their own pitiful lives.

The NWO will eventually get around to Americans...it's naive to think Americans will be the only humans left on Earth with a right to their lives. Our time is getting short. 2014 we all will be forced to get "new healthcare identifiers" which was in the ObamaCare Bill Congress passed.

RFID Chip.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have observed that anti Muslim rhetoric on ATS comes primarily and most vehemently from the UK and northern Europe in general, followed closely by the USA. Unfortunately there seem to be a fair number from my own country, Canada, as well.

I think firstly you overestimate the capacity of the average human being to make intelligent and rational decisions about something like religion. Some can, but probably the majority don't.

Why tho would these nations seemingly be the worst? All peoples have a certain wariness about outsiders, but for some reason these do seem to have the most difficulty understanding and accepting different religions and cultures.

Maybe its just barbarism.
I dunno. I have argued the counter point on here dozens of times based on my own generally positive experiences with Muslims, but it goes completely unnoticed as it doesn't fit the agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i do not support terrorist, nor do i support the killing of innocent people ,the only thing i support is the will of god witch can only be love and peace , why do you label them as terrorist ? is it because of the 9/11 myth ? is it because they are defending their home and religion ? and what makes you think i am even Muslim ? i am not a Muslim my good man , i am studying the religion as we speak and i feel that it is the most purest religion in every forum , i was infact baptized as a Mormon ,then i left the church to be a born again christian , but what makes more sens to me is simple and i will tell you ,you will not see the meaning in the words i am about to tell you ,untill you open your heart and mind ,

their is NO! GOD but GOD!

Love Nephi
edit on 17-12-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Firstly there is more than enough anti Jewish rhetoric on this site.

I have Christian friends I don't like their faith, have Muslim Jewish friends again don't like their faith. When we meet up it is never mentioned, it is part of their lives that I have no interest in. Just as those with different political views to my own.

Isn't it about time people stopped identifying themselves with a religion and put being part of the human race first.

When fundametalists of all religions stop breeding hatred, we will all get on a lot better. What also is needed is the moderate Muslims, the majority should speak out against the attrocities carried out in the name of their religion.

Thank goodness I don't have a God, if I did I would be surprised if this God would want me to take part in terrorism in its name.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
maybe it's because they did wtc?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
maybe it's because they did wtc?

they did ? who is they ? terrorist ? or Muslims ? lets just say that what you stated was true ,and i am assuming your talking about terrorists ,no no no no your talking about Muslims being responsible for the WTC attacks ! so if this is true and a group of extremist did 9/11 ,then why blame the whole religion ?... and one more thing ,can you prove it was indeed "they" that did it ?

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
the guys that did wtc were muslim.

just an extremist sect,man.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

like is said ,can you prove to me 'they did ' ,and if you were to prove it to me ,would you be as so ignorant to dam the while religion ?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i did a thread on this ,but to every one that really thinks the Islamic faith is indeed Evil ,then i urge you to watch this video and tell me if this song that is sung for god is evil !

just in case the embedding does not work

www.youtube.com...

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

like is said ,can you prove to me 'they did ' ,and if you were to prove it to me ,would you be as so ignorant to dam the while religion ?

i didn't say anything about my beliefs now did i?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

and nor did i say you believed that to witch you speak ,but while we are on that subject do you believe Muslims did 9/11?

oh and i am still waiting for proof on that !

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

and nor did i say you believed that to witch you speak ,but while we are on that subject do you believe Muslims did 9/11?

oh and i am still waiting for proof on that !

many thanks

Nephi

lol yes they did.

providing evidence for why islam exremeists did 911 is like providing evidence supporting why germany participated in the second world war.
edit on 17-12-2010 by MaximumTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

then why convict them ?

second line

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

then why convict them ?

second line

because they did it?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

my good man with all do respect , you know NOT! of what you speak ,and i can say the same , for i too canot provide evidence that their hand did not play a roll in 9/11 ..however we can both agree i hope that its not right to convict a whole religion with no proof ? and i believe their sentence that has been handed to them far out weighs their crimes

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Preconceptions, misconceptions, prejudice, propaganda, and the inability to separate religion or country from actions.

And then there's the (artificial, media spun, propaganda and blog spun) polarity between East and West, America and the Arab world, Israel and Palestine, Islam and Judaism, Freedom and Terror, Good and Evil, and so on.

People seem to think that if you're not on their side you must be on the other side, and that if you're on the other side you must be an evil, lying son of a bitch.

Sadly/Gladly this is not restricted to Muslims- Jews and Israel get the same treatment in these forums, if not worse, and it is this polarity that's created by people who are unable to say "Eh, you might have a point, but I still think I'm right" or "I don't necessarily hate you, I just respectfully disagree" but instead must completely and utterly crush their opponent at any cost that is only making worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

lol i didn't

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join