It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've asked Christians the true birthdate of Christ ... Dec. 25! NO!!!

My son and I asked a Muslim friend of his, I knew she'd know, well, she did! September!!

Yep, throughout the ages "christians" have murdered! Obviously those "christians'' did NOT have Christ dwelling in their hearts!!

Y'all can thank George H.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, lil George for people hating Muslims. Remember they claim 9/11 was pulled off by Muslim terrorists!! We've learned the truth, haven't we??

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Hi I am new here. I would like to say that Muslims have caused minimum harm to your country, the West or the interests of the US.

It is worth noting that Muslim lands have enormous resources and US corporation impose their interest over the national interest of the people of Muslim countries. Even more insidiously, Israel a settler state from the West, has offered itself as the club with which Arab and Muslims are thrashed.

While this is happening, the US and Western nations have used their considerable resources, knowledge and influence to impose dictators and strongmen to suppress the self determination of Arab and Muslim citizens. Having distorted civic life the US embarks on routine bombings, embargo and wars in Muslim countries.

In the meantime, citizens of the West like you have been propagandized to the extent that you think you are actually under a direct threat from Muslims on the back of lies you have been told and the ludicrous FBI frame ups of groomed patsies just turned 18 years old.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I did two tours in iraq...and you sir are so correct. Muslims are not terrorists, terrorists are terrorists whether jewish shintu buddhist....I want to know more about what you know on czechnya

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Although I knew your comments on Islam are untrue and references dubious to say the least, checked them out. I can tell you know that all are false and seem to come from the Pamela Geller school of Islam.

Simply quoting the Quran is easily disprovable by a none Muslim, but making made up quotations from the Hadith and such, you denigraders of people faiths hope to misinform as you have been misinformed.

With you creatures it is always Bukhari this Bukhari that so you must be Born Again fanatics or Zionist Jews. Most Christian and Jews respect people's faiths because they are people of faiths unlike you nasties.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
reply to post by Nephi1337

I did two tours in iraq...and you sir are so correct. Muslims are not terrorists, terrorists are terrorists whether jewish shintu buddhist....I want to know more about what you know on czechnya

Do you suppose there is some Iraqi mujaheed out there that has a forum nick like "MujaheedIEDer21Kills"? I am just saying only because I have never heard of a soldier boast of his kills unless he is a psychopath or plain moral degenerate.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Calling someone a morally degenerate psychopath seems like a good way to get them to hate you.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Calling someone a morally degenerate psychopath seems like a good way to get them to hate you.

Hi, I assume you are referring to me. I am relatively immune to peer presssure so being hated is something that does not effect me deeply if I think I am right. I am generally hard on religious and racial bigots so my comment expresses this attitude.

This hostility and slanderous misrepresentation of Islam seems to be acceptable to alot of people but this mentality would not be tolerated if directed to any other religion. The result of this bigotted madness is the mass killings of Muslims by Americans, its allies and zionists in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan. Even in America young Muslim men are being groomed to be patsies by the FBI and when they turn 18 or 19, they are framed for acts of terrorism manufactured by the FBI!

This push for religious bigotry based on outrageous lies means death for many and if you are a purveyor of this bigotry then you are a morally degenerate psychopath with blood on your hands.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Hide behind your little computer and troll someone...lmao never fails

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

You are only angry because I called you out on your terrible attitude. Even your nick, marine sniper w/12 kills is an offense to right minded people. Ask ATS to allow you to change it.

Whose mother's child did you kill and did you actually kill children? Oh what horrors, what disfigurements and what an appalling mess to dismember the human body with terrible weapons.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Im not angry at all....I find people like you amusing and humorous. Want a tissue now?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills

Im not angry at all....I find people like you amusing and humorous. Want a tissue now?

Rather a weak response after your bombastic claims and massively sweeping statement. Can you tell us if you really killed 12 people?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
One thing about ATS that you will notice if you are around here enough - sooner or later you'll get offended. There really aren't groups / ideologies that are off-limits to having "bad things" said about them.

I've seen threads accusing hatred of Muslims, hatred of Christians, hatred of Jews, hatred of Atheists, hatred of cops, hatred of the left wing, hatred of the right wing, hatred of ...well most every group you can think of.

I'll even admit - there is some truth in that - all of those groups and more have had some pretty bad things said about them here on ATS from time to time. But, there have also been defenders of them as well. Does it balance out? I honestly don't know.

Sometimes you get good discussion and sometimes you can tell from the first few posts that a thread is going to be just another bash ( insert group to be bashed here) thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Yes I am amazed at the level of fweminist argue ments that have arisen to decry Islam. I think that we shall soon seem an upsurge in woman-friendliness in the USA because of the feminist upsurge that come from the evils of Islam.
I am being sarcastic

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

The world hates islam because the world is completely ignorant and does not differentiate between Jihadists and the normal Moslems. By that logic I should there nuke thefore entire USA because of the KKK!!!!

Reductio ad absurdum

Let the tiny minority pay for the majority
edit on 1-1-2011 by tiger5 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What makes you think your hatred to Zionist Jews or Israelis is any different to their hate of Muslims?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

The same thing I said in the blasphemy thread I will say here. Lets look at the facts Islam preaches hate of non-believers and women. Am I wrong?

If so why are the moderate Muslims not distancing themselves from the others? Why are they not giving women basic human rights? Why do they not stand agaisnt preaching hate to children?

When I see the moderate Muslims speaking out in numbers I will begin to listen again until then they are all riding in the same hate filled boat.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

What makes you think your hatred to Zionist Jews or Israelis is any different to their hate of Muslims?

Zionist Jews are adherents of a racial supremacist ideology and Israel is an illegal state without defined borders, it occupies and oppresses the indigenous Palestinian population, Israel conducts piracy and murder in international waters, it assassinates Palestinians in Palestine and abroad, it was an ally of apartheid South Africa and with them developed illegal race specific bioweapons, Israel refuses to sign the nuclear NPT, Israel refuses to hand over many wanted war criminals to the International Court of Human Rights, Israel has a history of conducting many murderous false flag operations, Israeli agents have been caught many times stealing passports and even killing the passport holders, Israel is the world centre of the drugs trade such as ecstasy, Israel is the centre of the white sex slave trade, Israel is the centre of the human organ trade, Israel has been accused of disappearing upto 10,000 Lebanese civilians from its invasion of the 1980s, Israel has many thousands of Palestinian children in its underground prisons where they are raped, Israel has up tp 10,000 Palestinian civilians in its military prisons...etc.

Islam is a world religion with 1.8 billion believers from all parts of the world and of all races. Offering Israel with its racist criminality and fascist politics is an insult against reason and a degradation for a quarter of humanity.

You Americans hold Muslims hostage to a fascist ideology.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Vicky32

The same thing I said in the blasphemy thread I will say here. Lets look at the facts Islam preaches hate of non-believers and women. Am I wrong?

Yes, I believe you are wrong. I have seen evidence that the 'kill an infidel' quotes that are everywhere on the tubes of the Interweb, have been taken, twisted out of context, distorted and then made much of. As for the denigration of women - I have no idea, but I don't think so... for anti-women statements one need look no further than the Gnostics of the 3rd and 4th centuries (heretics, so don't blame Christianity for them!)

Originally posted by Subjective TruthIf so why are the moderate Muslims not distancing themselves from the others?

The moderates are distancing themselves from the others! I see it here... but I suspect you are ignoring them.

Please note that I am a Christian, and therefore cannot answer questions about the theology of Islam..
Vicky

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Really they are distancing themselves?
You have to be kidding right? I have not seen a single thread or news story were Muslims have come out in mass against anything the radicals do. Don't you think one of you apologists would post it for everyone to see?

And lets talk about things happening today not 2000 years ago. Islam openly preaches hate of women and non-believers. Not all of them but many and the one's who do not believe this turn a blind eye to it.

You can sugar coat it and spin it fifty ways the facts remain the same. If radical Christians started acting like this you had better bet many other Christians would distance themselves from it.

Islam is a hate based religion. And I am not a racist for saying that. They make a choice to believe this and I make a choice to disagree with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Really they are distancing themselves?
You have to be kidding right? I have not seen a single thread or news story were Muslims have come out in mass against anything the radicals do. Don't you think one of you apologists would post it for everyone to see?

There are nearly two billion Muslims carrying on with their lives. While many were appalled by 9/11 most have been appalled by what the US and Israel do to the Palestinians for a very long time. Subsequent to 9/11 more that 90% of Muslims have been disgusted by what America has done in Iraq, they have been appalled by Abu Ghraib and the rapes and murders, they have been shocked by the rendition flights and Guantanamo, water boarding, assassinations, blacksites and all kinds of horrors have shocked Muslims around the world.

Arabs and Muslims have a leadership consisting of dictators and strongmen imposed on them by the CIA and they have never seen the barbarism the Americans have displayed. The call it "Jahallia" meaning a state of barbarity born of a very primitive and unthinking ego.

In the context of all this, the deaths of 9/11 in unimportant because American lives are not more important than others.

And lets talk about things happening today not 2000 years ago. Islam openly preaches hate of women and non-believers. Not all of them but many and the one's who do not believe this turn a blind eye to it.

No it didn't. Islam is a religion and religions do not preach hate. Your knowledge of Islam is derived from hate sites on the internet.

You can sugar coat it and spin it fifty ways the facts remain the same. If radical Christians started acting like this you had better bet many other Christians would distance themselves from it.

Verbal diarrhea.

Islam is a hate based religion. And I am not a racist for saying that. They make a choice to believe this and I make a choice to disagree with it.

The choice should be based on facts and your assertions are baseless and bigoted. Muslims are from all races and cultures so you assertions are worthless based on that easy point. Because Muslims are white, black, true Semites, Asian, Indians, Africans, South Americans, there is no racial aspect to this religion except in the mind of the bigots and the racists.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join