It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Where does the hatred come from? From well -founded fear, from a bunch of fanatics that will slice your baby's throat with a smile. Fanatics that will explode an airplane full of innocents.

They bring the hatred upon themselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Given that people in the west are moving away from religion and that the west has a clear idea of how bad religious people can be what with inquisitions and witch burning ect, they have no desire to got back to a situation of having a lot of religious muppets buggering up society again. So when muslims start wanting adjustments made to accommodate their beliefs it causes a lot of antipathy (a case of, oh no not this # again)

Also a quick look at the koran/other books of islam, shows what a load of “made up non-sense” it all is which also just highlights what a load of “made up non-sense” christianity is – this causes an acceleration in the decline of christianity which causes more dislike of islam

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Where does the hatred come from? From well -founded fear, from a bunch of fanatics that will slice your baby's throat with a smile. Fanatics that will explode an airplane full of innocents.

They bring the hatred upon themselves.

I hope you see there's a difference between fanatics and the large majority of Muslims. Even high estimates of the number of terrorists still only has them at less than 1% of all Muslims...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Nephi1337

Two explanations:

1. Either it was plagiarism.

OR

2. They are all from the same source.

The second makes more sense, because Mohammad was illiterate, and there was no Christianity in the Birth place of Mohammad.

The above poses a question, how did Mohammad write such a fantastic piece of literature, if he was illiterate? This piece of literature still fascinates linguists today, they are amazed by its beauty, complexity and simplicity.

Simple logic really:

New Testament is not a forgery of the Old Testament. New Testament and Old Testament is from the same source.

Quran is not a forgery of the New Testament and, New Testament is not a forgery of the old Testament, hence, they are all from the same source.

No one can really deny it.

i can

From the Bukhari hadith: 56 virtues and merits of the prophet ( 814)

searchtruth.net...

“Narrated Anas: There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him."”

And if you don’t like that
Khadijah:
en.wikipedia.org...
or
www.suite101.com...

she is considered to be the first person to become a muslim (after moe)

and the muslim treadition is that:
Khadijah was a wealthy, successful, business woman, who hired the young Muhammad to work as an agent for her on her caravans from Mecca to al-Sham (Syria). Muhammad had experience trading as a youth with his uncle, Abu Talib. Being a trader introduced Muhammad to the world. He came in contact with Christians and Jews, and spoke to them of religion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

"They have eyes but see not, they have ears but hear not, they have brains but think not and they have mouths that only speak lies". My words.

Mathew Ch:24 "Take heed that no man deceive you". If you are deceived it is "Game Over".

"Treachery" is obviously a "new" word for the "fool" and there are a great many of those walking around. . One of the oldest tricks is to "befriend" someone. After gaining a certain amount of trust from them, you kill them. They won't be expecting it. That is written in the "Jihad Hand Book of Treachery". It is often referred to as the "Quran". I have a "few choice adjectives of my own" in naming this abhorrent, hate filled, deception everyone "runs viciously" to the defense of. Fools are fools. They will be the first to be "sacrificed" at the "altar" of the "pedophile" called "Mohamed". Only those who have done the research know fact from fiction.

Your post is correct.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have Muslim fiends myself and I have no issue with Muslims who don't want to kill me. However, Islam is an inherrently violent religion. Anyone who says otherwise is full of crap or has never read the Koran. Muhammed was a brigand, a murderer, a pedophile, and a warlord. Islam is fascinating and the peaceful Muslim people are great, but I don't have to like Islam.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ill tell you one thing ive noticed over a looong time of forum lurking, posting, on the internet and TV, and that is that when the muslims talk about themselves, i havent ever heard them talking about being terrorist or causing hatred and fear in their words, infact it has been quite the opposite..

However the ones who are against islam, they are the ones who usually post about how islam is messed up, they cause all the religious hatred, they are the cult, they should get out of our countries and worse.

Despite Islam having strong feelings against some of the more non-religious way of life in terms of the things that is forbidden in islam, which is quite a many thing, for one example such as in the youth in the drinking - partying culture which leads to a certian way of life and attitude. This is why muslims often find it difficult to integrate, and dont change their moral views even being part of a different country/culture. This may cause a very isolated lifestyle, which others might find negative, but from the muslims view its not about hatred or enmity toward any other race/religion/culture its their decision to not interfere with certain attitudes or practices within a non religious life that may cause a detrimental effect on their faith.

This seems to be the gap that has built between muslims and non muslims in a general view, and the MSM hasnt made it any easier for them. This way has fuelled hatred for non muslims toward islam, and the result is the hatred that spills onto here.

What the majority dont know is that, its not just religion that is the only spiritual factor determining the state of society, its the anti-religion of Zionism/paganism/satanism that has fueled this hate much more, and what is really clear is that not only islam, but ALL the major faiths have fell into this yet the main hatred inducing group is yet to receive any inkling of negativity by the general public or average joe. It is this main group that has been making Islam/Judaism/Christianity look bad in the public light, and have left them in such a state that hatred brews within not only one major faith over another, but also between the sects themselves (which may be due to the infiltration of occult practices within them) And this is the saddening state of society.

Follow the money, follow the signs and symbols they represent and that will lead you out of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Before I begin reading other people's responses, I will make my own. Unfortunately, before 9/11, Desert Storm, and subsequent exposure of Muslim life, most of the world lay in ignorance about Muslim beliefs and policies. However, once exposed to the public for what they are, it appears that they are the kind of people who accept some human behaviour which is considered criminal in the USA and most civilized nations of the world, hopefully New Zealand as well.

One type of behaviour which is anathema to me personally is the acceptance of pedophilia, bestiality, and total belief that anyone who is not one of them should be exterminated as an infidel.

The Muslims appear to accept primitive styles of punishment including lopping off heads, hands, feet, and anything else to injure a human being. The attitude towards women alone is an outrage, and even princesses are shot after being placed in a bag when accused of adultery. It seems never to occur to any of the Saudi Arabians that it takes two to tango in the adulterous crime.

While granted, there may be a few positive traits to consider, and as of now, I can think of none, the Muslims have lived outside the realm of common sense and decency far too long. Unless they change their ways and thinking to improve their own lifestyle, this ongoing situtation will not cease and those who are opposed to it will try to curb it as much as possible. Imagine their trying to impose their lifestyle onto our civilization and you can just bet we will do everything possible to stop it.

I personally believe that they must change in their behaviour or there will always be conflict.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Yes names do not matter.

To tell you the truth, you can see connections between scriptures even prior to the Old Testament.

People seem to think that it all started from Old Testament.

Here is an interesting thought:

There are allegations which suggests the Jewish Scripture is a forgery of the Babylonian Scriptures, and that is a forgery of Samarian Scriptures.

A through research in regards would excite you a little bit

Interesting:

So

or

from this we have horns and a sun/star motif
defiantly Babylonian/Sumerian symbolism

you can also see such symbolism today, for example

the phoenix wings surrounding a sun/star is probably the newest example I can find

so what about this one?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

You'll also notice that any thread saying that Israel may be on the wrong path is immediately removed. I'd say this is more of a conspiracy of who's actually running the site. But lets be honest there's not to much to like about the Muslims at this point, especially considering the fact that the heart of the muslim religion is a one world ideal... meaning at some time if muslims gain a gross upper hand you might have to convert or op out for a wooden box six feet under.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

I want to say I disagree with this guy but he makes too many valid points.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Black american here.(I include that bit so you know that I understand prejudice, having experienced it). Americans have been programmed, through media, entertainment, and govt manupulation, to hate muslims. america needs a bad guy, and muslims are it. it predates 9/11, too: look at all the films with muslim bad guys from the '90's (executive decision comes to mind). Sadly, most of us believe what we see on TV and hear from our leaders, and they've been pounding the "muslims are bad" drum for decades now. that's why. our populace gave up on critical thinking; it may be coming back though. nothing like losing your house because of govt. and wall street shenanigans to wake up the brain cells

edit on 18-12-2010 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am wondering, why anytime Islam is critized the people with liberal guilt come out of the woodwork to protest; At the same time these same people bash any christian and claim freedom of speech. Muslims I agree are not all terrorists, however all Christians are not bigots either. It appears people are bashing Christians, Americans, etc... because they think it is trendy. Christians are called sheep by the same people that swallows any biased belief that progressive pundits and the Obama regime tell them too. Here's an idea, leave people to their own beliefs; whatever people believe is their business, and these beliefs do not make them stupid, bigoted, or any other bumpersticker catch phrase they think make them part of the so called "cool people" So when our beliefs are respected then mabye we will stop about muslims no matter how true the statements are. The fringes of the left need to stay out of my pocket, bank account, and life; I have become sucessful on my own with out anyone else's intervention.We do not need critizism from hypocrites or people that want a part of what I have worked hard for. Face it you pretend to have virtues, when like most progressives all you want is power and respect, but these are thing that must be earned, not taken from someone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
reply to post by Vicky32

Black american here.(I include that bit so you know that I understand prejudice, having experienced it).

Stopped reading there.. A point valid or not, does not need a disclaimer or coercion.

If it stinks at night then it stinks just as bad during the day....

edit on 18/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

What you are describing is not racism. I would suggest that a more appropriate term might be xenophobia but even that is not entirely correct either.

You are correct about the reaction that would occur if the tables were turned and it was the jews being hated.

However, the most abhorant behaviour of this type on this board occurs when non-americans make justified critical statements about the US government, it's policies, it's crimes and it's culture. Do that too well, too honest or too eloquently and you will be hounded beyond belief.

And this isn't just neo-cons, republicans and democrats, but by the majority of americans who distrust almost every aspect of their government and yet support their military agenda blindlessly. How can they think they are awake, and not sheeple, yet they support these genocidal illegal wars the resources they'll be able to steal from the rightful owners.

There's such a massive cognitive dissonance in this area that it's a 'lighthouse in the dark' to the majority of the of the world and yet not even a spark of recognition for the Americans.

Personally the only thing I have against muslims is the way that one member of a family will get a visa or residence in the UK and then they send for their whole clan inc uncles aunts cousins etc to come over and join him/her. When they're here they make sure they have lots of kids, much more than another culture within Britain. This means that eventually muslims will outnumber christians and the secular majority.

What is scary is that under the current system of democracy this will eventually lead to the UK becoming an islamic state under islamic rules and laws because they will have the votes to do it. This is the main problem with democracy it's the old saying "democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner." Where the ethnically british and afro-british will be sidelined and marginalised as a minority under attack.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by OhZone

please provide proof that they are campaigning to force the world into shariah law ? its funny to me you sound like they are forcing people to be Muslim , ?? i was never forced ? and do Muslims go around knocking on doors to get people to convert? no no they dont but do other religions do this ? yes yes they do ..sure does sound like they are taking over the world my good man , and Jesus was they christ was he not ? ...

Muslims believe that NOT BEING MUSLIM is a crime against islam. Muslims will back their brother muslims no matter what. So if the law is the assure the extermination of the jews, and to turn the world muslim....Im pretty sure there is an agenda....

Muslims hate jews JUST BECAUSE THEIR JEWS. Even if jews didnt exist, they would still hate them. They hate all of us because we are not following their God. Just because you believe something doesnt mean its right. Beating women is horrible! Marrying children is disgusting! Persecuting homosexuals is just wrong! If we don't keep the quran in the caves the whole world will be subject to child abuse and women beating.

It's bad enough that the USA allows islam. We don't hate you because you're a muslim. We hate you because you live life backwards and kill for an invisible god. This is the year 2010. We should start living like intelligent people instead of animals. What do we do to animals? Herd them.

ISLAM STOP TREATING YOUR PEOPLE LIKE #!
HAVE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIVES.
YOUR CHILDREN AND WOMEN WILL SUFFER FOREVER IF YOU KEEP THIS UP.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by dragonridr

,but if you have read the quran you would know that neather Mohammad or Jesus comes before you and god

See that is the problem right there. You need to put everyone first dude. This world is going to f'in blow if we don't do something about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

It's more or less hatred for Islam and what it stands for. I don't think people completely hate muslims it's just their religion is so effed up. Stoning to death of women for infidelity and woman's rights as a whole or extreme lack thereof. Allowance of gay sex with young boys. Execution for blasphemy. Sharia law. The religion is hateful and untolerant. Just look at any islamic society, they would still be in the stoneage for the most part if it wasn't for western technology. They spend to much time praying and look how it has held them back through out the centuries. Woman barely get to contribute other than being slaves. Islam is a disgusting and hypocritical religion and should be banned. In society it's better to put education first before religion. The middle East is a perfect example of how religion ruined society.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by The Djin

I want to say I disagree with this guy but he makes too many valid points.

Indeed a sharp dude and from the other side of the coin - -

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
The hypocrisy in this thread is amazing..

Hatred comes from ignorance, immaturity or rage issues.

That's it.

Islam is no more hated than Israel or Judaism, and it is hated by the same type of ignorant people, for the same kind of ignorant reasons.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

Don't see many jewish or christian suicide bombers that molest their kids and beat their women.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join