It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald

hot-discovery.blogspot.com

JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald's coffin sold for $90,000
The coffin of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man who assassinated US President John F Kennedy, has been sold at auction for almost $90,000 (£58,000).The Los Angeles auctioneers said two buyers battled it out for the coffin, after bids started at $1,000.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
US President John F Kennedy,
The coffin of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man who assassinated US President John F Kennedy, has been sold at auction for almost $90,000 (£58,000).The Los Angeles auctioneers said two buyers battled it out for the coffin, after bids started at $1,000.
US President John F Kennedy,

hot-discovery.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by john3110

No offense, but I don't think this really belongs in breaking news, or is deserving of a thread really unless you have some extra thought on it?

I don't know, not really my place. It just seems the conversation kind of starts and ends with the first post.

Also, you should change the headline to what the thread is about instead of something so general.
I assumed it was going to be a thread trying to prove Oswald was the only killer or something.
edit on 17-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Ninety grand for a cheap and rotted casket which held the body of a man who may or may not have killed a President - or roughly 6,923 12 packs of Heineken....

Hrm...

I'm thinking go with the beer. Because whoever bought this thing was about two hairs below the idjit line.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
With all due respect to the OP, I agree that this blog-sourced piece should not be part of our "Breaking Alternative News" aggregate.

I will move it to current events for further discussion.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

In other news, I just noticed a $90,000 charge on my credit card,
There better have bought me the 6,923 12 packs of Heineken under my tree next week or the wife has some serious explaining to do.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ok, wait a minute...how can his coffin be sold, if he's buried in it????

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

yeah that is exactly what I want to know! Who authorized this? How can a persons coffin be dug up and sold to the public? what did they do with his body? did they just simply dump it back into the dirt and cover it? cremate it? put it into a new coffin? did they sell the freakin bones with the coffin? Seriously how could something like this really happen there is alot of stuff that isn't explained that needs to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Ninety grand for a cheap and rotted casket which held the body of a man who may or may not have killed a President - or roughly 6,923 12 packs of Heineken....

Hrm...

I'm thinking go with the beer. Because whoever bought this thing was about two hairs below the idjit line.

~Heff

well said Heff there are many many many better things that could have been done with that cash.

Bob harris has some amazing research on the JFK Assassination -
www.jfkhistory.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

I thought you guys would know as conspiracy theorists.
Oswald's body was exhumed by his wife or son (one was for it one was against I can't remember which was which) a long time ago. After they did a DNA test they put him in a new coffin and reburied him.

The mmmoooree youu know!

edit on 17-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join