It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the military has a stargate? (like the movie/series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Do you think it's possible? even feasible?

I mean, hasn't the USAF admitted to working on a hyperspace drive so wouldn't it also be possible that they might be interested in creating something like a stargate?

The strategic advantages would be enormous

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You will probably find this thread interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of information there, a good read- even if you don't believe everything it says!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I would bet $100 that they do.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No, stargates are the manifestation of a imaginative screen play writer.

Once you accept that they are real then you also have to accept by the same logic that, Spiderman is real, the X-men are real, the time travelling terminator is real, Rambo is historically accurate as is Braveheart, people can talk to animals, star wars is a reality. This list goes on, if your only basis for this believe originates form a TV show then you are going to be wrong because TV is a work of fiction therefore your believes are based on fiction and anyone who cant recognise the problem with this really should go get their IQ checked out to ensure my money isn’t more human than they are.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I doubt that someone has created Stargates but I'm sure that top military scientists have devised a lot of amazing technologies. For example there are some evidences that Nazi were first who had made UFO spaceships. Scientist sometimes talk about UFO but I never heard them discussing Stargates.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

[snip] In future think things through before you start making comments

edit on 17/12/10 by masqua because: Removed personal insult

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AssassinsCreed

Thicko, how the hell can Nazi's make UFO's. UFO's stands for Unidentified Flying Object, objects that can not be explained by any nation.

You div if the Nazi's built them, then they obviously can be identified, whether they want to admit to these objects, then thats a different thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neo1234

Yeah and how does the exactly prove what i have said to be wrong. I am going to assume form your name that you believe that we are all living in a computer generated super program designed by machines who rule the “real” world.

Guess what the matrix is just another very mediocre sci-fi moving that has no basis in reality.

And if you bothered to do some real research into the massive launch site found in Germany and the secret technology they were working on you would realise that there is some very good and credible evidence suggesting that Nazi’s built a number of craft that could be perceived as being UFO’s. Also “unidentified flying object” does not necessarily mean a object that is extraterrestrial.

Really it’s called the “science-fiction” channel for a reason, the reason is that its FICTION, there the clue is in the name.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothy99
Do you think it's possible?

no

Originally posted by mothy99
even feasible?

no

seriously,man?

a [snip] stargate?
edit on 17/12/10 by masqua because: Removed profanity

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mothy99

YES. I JUST TRY TO FIGURE OUT WERE DO THEY GET THE SOLDIERS FROM THAT SEEM TO HAVE NO NORMAL ATTACHMENTS TO family/SOCIETY AND CAN BE JUST SENT OFF WORLD W/O DETECTION FROM FAMILIES. I think a clone type program exist to build these armies or dark marines....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo1234

I apologize for my mistake. I wanted to write Flying Saucers instead of UFO
edit on 17-12-2010 by AssassinsCreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No because I Have seen no evidence to suggest it. Is it possible? Sure anything is possible however until there is some evidence to suggest it then how can one believe it? Sci Fi Movies and TV have often shown possibilities that later became reality like wieless communications for instance.

I think a Stargate type system is more likely for long distance space travel then space ships such as star trek still it is all speculation till there is evidence.

top topics

join