It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bradley Manning's health deteriorating in jail, supporters say (WL)

page: 5
25
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by wcitizen
Whatever.


Don't put too much thought into your posts.


If Manning had a legit complaint, there are ways of going about reporting it, and leaking it to Wikileaks wasn't the way. [/quote

go do your homework... many tired to reporting stuff and it never went anywhere...




posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No sympathy for this little pissant who broke his oath, endangered the lives of his fellow service men and women, and did tremendous damage to this country.

I cant wait to see him strapped to a gurney.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Collateral murder video didnt make you wish the gunners had paid a little more attention to the targets then? I mean what , have you no compassion what so ever ? I dont care how double tough you are, thats not a mark of a good soldier. Thats the mark of total and utter psychological malfunction.


Really? You're a shrink with a degree in psychology? Until then, you need to keep your judgements to yourself. Another way to put it is "stay in your lane."


Originally posted by TrueBrit
My grandfather fought the Nazis, he was a beach lander. He saw his friends blown apart by the platoons worth on the advance up that beach. It was him and five others from his boat that made it to cover. They risked thier asses on a real scale of bravery.


Good on your Grandfather. Glad he made it back and tell him I said so.



Originally posted by TrueBrit
How brave is it to kill unarmed civilians from a chopper you cold hearted sicko? How would you like it if someone did that to your family ?


OK, now, this is juvenile statement.


Hmmmmm....whatever. I saw guys with AKs and RPGs, so that means they weren't unarmed.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
No sympathy for this little pissant who broke his oath, endangered the lives of his fellow service men and women, and did tremendous damage to this country.

I cant wait to see him strapped to a gurney.

how has he endangered the life of servicemen... It seems to me that he will save lifes by exposing the criminals that send there citizens into illegal wars... There has been no evidence supplied that he has endangered anyone yet. If any comes to light maybe you should complain to your government as they were offered the full range of the cables so they could edit out any sensitive names... They refused...
so whom has endangered the lifes of there fellow servicemen.. the usa government...

remember... deny ignorance... and a single truth can outwreigh a world of lies...

kx



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
How is stolen property stolen property when our government is here for us. We elect the officials and what is theirs is ours. This isnt the governments country...it is the peoples country and we have the right to know whats going on and what secrets the government keeps from us.


Umm... for the same reason you can't get into a cop car or boarder patrol car and borrow it for the weekend. There are laws if he did leak the documents then he broke them, he is lucky he is in the U.S as I am sure if it were another country he would have assumed room temperature a long time ago.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65





Hmmmmm....whatever. I saw guys with AKs and RPGs, so that means they weren't unarmed.


hmm.. i think you will find they were carrying cameras... and if the lazy ass pilot had been bothered to zoom himself in a little closer he would have evidently seen that for himself..



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike
 


...because having moral values isn't allowed in the military, right? Actually, it's not even tolerated at all in the USA. Thank you for being the prime example of the immorality, lies, hatred, destruction and fear which is in the heart of so many Americans.

Is that what you call Liberty? After all, who would want to question the government, that wouldn't be very patriotic, right? Certainly not disobey, if your country asks you to kill innocent civilians then it is your DUTY as an AMERICAN to KILL and DIE for your country. Never ever Question and Never ever Disobey.

Sheep.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If anyone is intersted it is mannings birthday today..

kc



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel
 

I wouldnt be so sure about that.. the usa has appaling human rights records compared to many other western nations...

kx



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by SirMike
No sympathy for this little pissant who broke his oath, endangered the lives of his fellow service men and women, and did tremendous damage to this country.

I cant wait to see him strapped to a gurney.

how has he endangered the life of servicemen... It seems to me that he will save lifes by exposing the criminals that send there citizens into illegal wars... There has been no evidence supplied that he has endangered anyone yet. If any comes to light maybe you should complain to your government as they were offered the full range of the cables so they could edit out any sensitive names... They refused...
so whom has endangered the lifes of there fellow servicemen.. the usa government...

remember... deny ignorance... and a single truth can outwreigh a world of lies...

kx


Here I will use one of the Wikileaks supporting comments that are plastered all over this website, Well all the cables haven't been released yet only like 1000 or so have been released. So I suppose there is still time for Mr. Mannings actions to put our servicemen in harms way. So deny that ignorance, no matter which way you try to flip it, Wikileaks & Manning are the ones at fault, the government wasn't the ones plastering it all over the net and the papers last time I checked. And I would personally have an ounce of respect for either of the two if they would just accept fault and full blame should things take a turn for the worse because of their actions.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jaynkeel
 

I wouldnt be so sure about that.. the usa has appaling human rights records compared to many other western nations...

kx


Where?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65
 


People staying in their lane is what leads to people just "accepting" the wrong doing of others. Im not a professional social worker, but I can spot an abused child. Im not a triage nurse, but Im more than capable of identifying a head wound. And where psychology is concerned, I have some training in the matter.
And , on the point of me being childish, I fail to see how trying to point out the humanity of the situation (clearly lost on you) is childish.
Regarding seeing AK 47s , I dont know what video you watched, but there was nothing but photographic equipment being carried in that video. The men who died were journalists, and I fail to see how in the name of hell you can resolve what you saw into a bunch of terrorists unless you just assume that anyone not in US uniform is a target. Which wouldnt suprise me baring in mind how many Brits get whacked by US forces for no good reason.
Get the smell of cordite out of your nose so you can smell the BS you spew.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by purplemer
 


I wonder how many of the Americans who feel about America, the way I feel about Britain, are following this gentlemans story? How many can fail to be moved by Mannings selflessness, and his love for his fellow man. How many can fail to be struck by his dedication to the founding principles of his nation, and to the right of the common man to know when he is being lied to for nefarious purposes, by his own government no less?
Far more than ever before, have the Patriots a cause to rally behind. If this man dies in jail, I wonder what the response will be from those who know that this man is a hero not a traitor?


It is sad the level of negative reaction this man gets...He motives were alturistic and we could all learn from him.. His bravery is comendalbe and really puts people and governments to shame..
and i hope he does not die in jail.. it would be a waste of a good life...

kx



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


Oh really! Please elaborate on all the "lies" and "deceptions" that Wikileaks has exposed? I am just dying to read all about it.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
reply to post by SirMike
 


...because having moral values isn't allowed in the military, right? Actually, it's not even tolerated at all in the USA. Thank you for being the prime example of the immorality, lies, hatred, destruction and fear which is in the heart of so many Americans.

Is that what you call Liberty? After all, who would want to question the government, that wouldn't be very patriotic, right? Certainly not disobey, if your country asks you to kill innocent civilians then it is your DUTY as an AMERICAN to KILL and DIE for your country. Never ever Question and Never ever Disobey.

Sheep.


You tak an oath YOU HONOR IT. If Manning was upset because he saw some kind of conduct he didnt agree with there are the proper channels for that, instead he was pissed because of some percieved slight and downloaded nearly every classified document he could get his hands on. Thats not "honor" or "bravery", he was being a whiney little sh!t who wanted to lash out.

I hope he cries when they gas his sorry a$$.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel
 


are you kidding me...
try extraordinary rendition, tortue by proxy... try two wars illegal under international law... try a closed speech media...
really i could easily go on.. i dont want to start us bashin.. the country i live in is far from perfect..

kx



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike
 


Oaths, ritualism, fanaticism. Smells just like radical islam to me.... Oh wait you were talking about the military ! Sorry its easy to get the two confused. Its the muddy waters of immorality that confuse us poor civilians. We only get to kill in self defense you see. We arent quite familiar with the idea of soldiers just being paid to indiscriminately murder defenseless non combatants, accidentaly blow up hostages with grenades, and generaly be really crappy ambassadors for thier nations.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
how has he endangered the life of servicemen... It seems to me that he will save lifes by exposing the criminals that send there citizens into illegal wars... There has been no evidence supplied that he has endangered anyone yet.


Yet.


Originally posted by purplemer
If any comes to light maybe you should complain to your government as they were offered the full range of the cables so they could edit out any sensitive names... They refused...
so whom has endangered the lifes of there fellow servicemen.. the usa government...

remember... deny ignorance... and a single truth can outwreigh a world of lies...


So, if someone is harmed, it's still not Manning's fault? Give me a break!



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65
 

yes it is not mannings fault and i have explained why... your reply.. to give you a break!.. some reply that was.. must have required lots of thought on your behalf...
yes have a break...go sit in the corner and have a kit kat and come back when you have something of sustenance....

kx



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
People staying in their lane is what leads to people just "accepting" the wrong doing of others. Im not a professional social worker, but I can spot an abused child. Im not a triage nurse, but Im more than capable of identifying a head wound. And where psychology is concerned, I have some training in the matter.
And , on the point of me being childish, I fail to see how trying to point out the humanity of the situation (clearly lost on you) is childish.





Originally posted by TrueBrit
Regarding seeing AK 47s , I dont know what video you watched, but there was nothing but photographic equipment being carried in that video. The men who died were journalists, and I fail to see how in the name of hell you can resolve what you saw into a bunch of terrorists unless you just assume that anyone not in US uniform is a target. Which wouldnt suprise me baring in mind how many Brits get whacked by US forces for no good reason.
Get the smell of cordite out of your nose so you can smell the BS you spew.


OK, Sportsfan, just how much combat have you seen? I mean, not counting your score in COD? I know an AK when I see one, simply because I've had them fired at me. Photographic equipment? Sure, the journalists were probably carrying some, but their buddies had AKs.

Did you read the after action report? You know, the one where troops found RPGs on the ground after the helicopter attack??

Since you've never been in combat, what's your frame of reference? I see it time and time again on ATS; posters spouting off on the military and combat, yet they have never been in the service, or a single nanosecond of combat. Yet, everyone is suppose to take their word on what goes on, and anyone with combat experience is lying or "spewing BS".



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join