It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great site, so glad to be a member :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Some things about myself; I enjoy having deep conversations with other intellectuals freed of social-norms, helping people, nature, and any kind of science. I spend too much time on the internet, so I guess I could say I live in the internet, and still provide accurate information, and I am 100% for the cure of the viruses, that are known as 'ignorance', and 'hate'.

-My first post and I already feel joyous about being a member of this grand community; where minds are conditioned by science and logic, instead of the media and general conformity, like the rest of the world. Where discussions about aliens and secret societies are not only allowed, but welcome.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrandonTsia

Welcome to the ATS crew. Here you will find what your looking for if its knowledge you seek. So many threads to read but so little time. Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't know OL. Last time you said that, a mod never showed up for an intro on how to use ATS but then again mods can't be everywhere at once. Still good luck on your ATS journey.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

edit on 17-12-2010 by Stop-loss! because: still screwing up, damn!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

Hope you enjoy yourself here.
When your not living in the internet where are you based?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Ha, thanks you two. I didn't think I'd get a reply to my thread so fast. And no problem, I have past experience with forums, can't be that hard...although this may seem like a newb question to ask, but...does the fact that this was 'flagged' mean somebody already reported it to the mods as offensive?

Edit: I live in Port Charlotte, Florida
edit on 17-12-2010 by BrandonTsia because: To respond to somebody who posted while I was replying to other people

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Flags are what you will usually get when you make threads. Flags are a good thing to get so no worries on it being offensive unless some get butt-hurt about it and then report to mods. Also you will get stars for posts as well which are also good. Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Getting a flag is a good thing.

People give you flags when they like your thread! I will give you one too
edit on 17-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join