It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Calls for Palestinian State, Gives Diplomatic Mission Embassy Rank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Russia still has worldwide reach and client states. The US will be no different. Sure we may withdraw from East Asia, but Japan will rise. Japan and the US will have a partnership similar to Russia and China.

A more on topic issue, is money for the Palestinians. Where are they going to get it? Especially if the world has an economic collapse. If they don't have the right support, their new country is going to end up as the new Albania, Kosovo or worse Haiti.
edit on 17/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: !

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
I have always believed that it will result in the States becoming individual countries.

The US is too homogenous. At most we may have a hispanic insurgency in the US Southwest. Trust me we have been preparing for that eventuality for over seven years. It will probably be called by foreigners our Chechnya.
edit on 17/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: o

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by oozyism

Russia still has worldwide reach and client states. The US will be no different. Sure we may withdraw from East Asia, but Japan will rise. Japan and the US will have a partnership similar to Russia and China.

Not really, when USSR collapsed, it changed hugely, even its ideology, its whole system changed, NATO expanded towards USSR etc.. It slowly started building up, after healing its wounds.

That is why I'm warning the US, to go back now, and heal up, because in a brink of collapse, anything is possible. USSR is the best case scenario (which isn't good as in itself), the worst case scenario is devastating. US citizens need to wake up and take control of their country once more.

A more on topic issue, is money for the Palestinians. Where are they going to get it? Especially if the world has an economic collapse. If they don't have the right support, their new country is going to end up as the new Albania, Kosovo or worse Haiti.
edit on 17/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: !

Iran, China, South America, Russia and Europe will help Palestine.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
UK was making some noises a little while ago, in a speech the Foreign Minister referred to Palestine as a nation. Imo they will be following suit soon.

This is great news. Finally people are standing up to the satanists of Israel. There is obviously lots going on behind the scenes right now.

Just a thought - perhaps all this has something to do with the recent terrorist warnings ... after all, we know who the real terrorists are and they are getting their toes stood on right now.

edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Norway is the second European country to recognize Palestine.

That doesn't have the same ring to it as "Norway is the second EU country to recognize Palestine". That's the reason for me bringing it up. It kind of dilutes the argument you are attempting to make, and that is the European Union is collapsing and/or the United States is losing it's stranglehold on Europe.

Which brings me to another point...

The United States does not control as much as you seem to believe, having read many of your threads. In fact, the United States does not control anything, not even it's own government. The United States was long ago bought out by the same people who bought out European nations and created the European Union.

If you took that approach to it, you and I would be on the same page. But your thinking in this situations completely linear; you are seeing this in black and white. You must focus on the gray if you want the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with some of your views. By no means do I support the United States or European Union either. But claiming the United States is the ruler of all evil is false. The United States itself is merely a puppet in the ring of evil that exists in this world. Sure it may appear stronger than countries like Italy or Australia, but at the end of the day, it itself is in the same subordinate position to international banking elite as they are.

Your story is good news. But it is not the news that signals a loss of influence or strength of the United States and European Union that you had probably hoped for when you first read it. Norway has long resisted the European Union and been a peaceful and relatively neutral nation. Their only fault is being a member of NATO. I have no doubt they will eventually be brought to their knees for resisting globalisation and be forced to join the European Union, but to this point, no such thing has happened. So although - as I said - this story is good news, it is not as significant nor surprising as you had probably intentionally hoped it would be.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by dylandalek

Trust me I know oozyism. He is hoping that the United States collapses, well he likes to call it a 'prediction'. He fails to see the effect it would have on the people of this country and all around the world. I mean if the US collapses then who will send all that food to Africa and Saudi Arabia? We export a lot of food and that will be shut down. Add to that it would be a humanitarian crisis here in the states as well.

Oozyism is so eager for the US to collapse so we cannot bother the world any more but I guess the result of mass starvation and death completely slips his mind.

You’d be naive if you think those so called”humanitarian helps” come free of charge! At best, it put the “receiving nation” in “moral obligations” toward the suppliers!

Who do you really kidding..??

Nothing is for FREE…!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

From what I have read so far from the words of oozyism, he seems to want the US to collapse so that he and his jihadist's can over take the world like they have always planned. I can care less about palestine, and the fact that the Norwegians want to give them an embassy. They are giving them that embassy so they get off of the "People and Nations to Bomb List." They really don't care.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Norway are not EU-members - but EEA (European Economic Area)!
That is; the sovereignty of Norway is subjected to EFTA exept for fish and oil, and has not the right to vote on in the EU-parliament.

Norway signed the EEA agreement in 1992, and voted NO to join the EU in 1994...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
star and flag for norway... changing times...

kx

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Yes I do see it as linear.

I see this way:

Israel (Zionists) control US.
US controls parts of Europe, parts of Middle East, parts of East, parts of Africa, small part of South America...

I for one believe control is passed on.

If US is truly in the brink of collapse, it would explain why US is being so nice to India. If US collapses, what would be at US's best interest? Who should receive the authority over the places where US has control>?

Surely not China?
Surely not Iran?
Surely not Russia?

India is the only Ally (puppet).

So US chose India (my theory is that India was passed on to US authority through UK)

While India is telling US to not dictate its foreign policy in public lol.. (not to tell them what to do etc)

There are elements within India who wants a better relationship with its neighbors and regional powers rather than US. These elements believe it is better to be good with your neighbors, rather than a nation from another continent, but that being said, the actual control is with US, in other words, US is the Ayatollah of India.

By boosting India's power and economy, US hopes India would become a major puppeteer of the region who would control the nations which would be left behind in the brink of a collapse.

If you have read the art of war, India would equate to an officer, while US is the general.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join