It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3G in the battlefield?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What to do you all think of this and how do you see it be used? I'm still old school cell guy and not to familar with the Iphone, Droid and the 3G tech I would think with all the apps being developed this could open a whole new way in how our military functions. I could also see an increase in leaked info which is not always a good thing. So.......?
,www.armytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
funny, one would assume if we the general public have that techonology available and common, then the military would be on a 5G level by now.

and even if they are it's not likely they will tell us anyway.

it doesn't concern me much.

i already envision a future of robotic armies remotly operated by humans doing all the wars, against humans or not.
hell, there is already a whole generation being trained for it, they just call it COD.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

i already envision a future of robotic armies remotly operated by humans doing all the wars, against humans or not.
hell, there is already a whole generation being trained for it, they just call it COD.

I'm a part of that generation, and I stopped playing the game for that very reason. It's a great game, but it's too popular for its own good.

join