It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC base on lockdown after shots fired; no injuries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

NC base on lockdown after shots fired; no injuries

www.foxnews.com

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. – Military officials say Pope Air Force Base in North Carolina has been placed on lockdown following a shooting in which no one was injured.

Base spokesman Kristopher Levasseur says he was notified at about 8:45 p.m. Thursday that a shooting had taken place on the base near Fayetteville, southeast of Raleigh.

He says he didn't have further details about what happened. He says base personnel are being told to stay inside as security searched for one or more shooters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
this is a breaking story and not many details exist at the moment. So maybe we can update this thread as info becomes available. Pope AF Base is quite close to me but I'm not gonna go sniffing around just for a story that I'm sure the news will cover. But keep an eye out. Less than 4 hrs old.

an extra tid-bit

The base is home to the 43rd Airlift Wing and 440th Airlift Wing. Its website says it has 1,500 housing units.

from the link provided.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I guesse the lock down is to catch the shooter but what if he is locked down with everyone else?

I guesse you can not just let them all hunt this scum bag down...

Will be scanning the wires to see if I can find more updates.

STAY SAFE BOON like you said i'm sure you could, but don't!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That is as much as your going to hear about it...unless he took out 13 or 33 people...... gee wonder whats up with those numbers
Just as I posted this - this was posted in realtme Link
edit on 17-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

top topics

join