It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia- COLDEST winter in 1,000 years on its way...Just Kidding! Strange Media Retraction *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before as it is a few weeks old, so my apologies in advance if it has...I was unable to find any record.

I find it very strange that Russia was warned of the coldest winter in 1000+ years, then a week later after gaining much public attention the statement was retracted....Here are the two news broadcasts:

edit on 16-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Quite a turnaround! Can't wait until January to see how all these dire predictions pan out -- or not

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks like it's going to get quite bad, we're getting quite a bit of snow here in Wales now. We've been getting our weather from the north for about 2-3 weeks instead of west from the gulf.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
Quite a turnaround! Can't wait until January to see how all these dire predictions pan out -- or not

Agreed...it makes me wonder. I just hope the people of Europe are prepared if the worst case scenario does play out.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You know in that second video - it was really strange - all the caveats and nervousness. Then the grasping at straws with the Russian version of Groundhog Day BS ... somebody must have come down hard on them for giving the public a little too much truth ... after all it's not 100% ... heaven forbid the people get prepared a bit!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i'm sure everyone will rush to return all those space heaters they bought. no need for them now.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join