It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many members have been on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i know one member was on trading spaces. but i dont mean like the news but like an extra on a movie or a TV show or on a game show or something or in a commercial. sre any members famous?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not famous...not yet...but hopefully someday! I've been on about a dozen independent films.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
any members famous?

Probably none willing to answer that.

Though I imagine we have quite a few "lurkers" (whose books or films we'd know) that would stumble here in the course of research.

If I had to guess one famous person that is likely a member, I'd go with John Podesta. Just a guess. But he's more a political figure than celebrity.

What about Oliver Stone? Ya never know!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Never on TV.

In front of? Yes, but never on.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
oliver stone wrote the script for scarface didnt he??? and didnt he make a movie about the kennedy assasination RANT i wouldnt be suprised if you are oliver stone

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ive been on TV.
::Flashback::

Three years ago Im sitting on the couch.
"I cant believe school got out early because of an inch of snow."
Well, time for tv
:turns on tv:
Reporter: Baltimore County schoolkids get off an hour early from school today because of inclimate weather. We have Ki Jackson in the field Ki.
Ki: Im here with first grader Hugh Jass....
Hey thats my house in the backround!
:Walks over to window while looking at himself on tv in the window.:
I know...

:drops pants:

Good times
Good Times

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I was in a BBC documentary about greater London area a few years back, I was skateboarding, did a few tricks!
Apart from that I'm not sure............

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wife, brother and sister-inlaws and my self were extras on the drew carey show. If you paused the show and looked real close you could see us in the crowd at the Cleveland statium.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've seen myself in the background on the news. I prefer to not be on the news even if it's only in the background. I don't really care for important news events to be happening where I'm at or where I live at. Concerning being on tv, I once had a Calculus II class with one of the meteorologists on the local channel 5 station. I've also seen my mother and college friends on the news getting interviewed.

Oh just remembered another one, the wife of my boss at work used to be the District Attorney in the Matlock tv series when I lived in NC.

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by orionthehunter]

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well Yes i have been on TV a few times as some here on Ats already know,
Im a dancer so i mainly in the background somewhere,

I have done extra work for a few things, A few UK programs

But its not about being on telly for me its about doing something that i love,

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Twice I can remember, once as a mock bailiff in this program called teen court. It was an alternative for kids who didnt have to go to real court, they got tried by a jury of their peers around the same age and such, with a real judge presiding. It was a pretty interesting concept really.
And second time in a documentary for a baseball team. I never saw myself though, but I had a lot of people come up to me saying they were filming me and my friend watching the game and it was a pretty long clip too apparently.

But thats all I can remember, I know I've been one of those background guys during live news broadcasts doing stupid things, but I wouldn't count those, lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Only the local cable channel, so only locally famous - LOL. But it was weekly and considered the best sitcom in 2 counties (Town Board meeting).

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i was in the audience for the Montell Williams show about 6 years ago, he stood right near me before going to commercial, so i was in the shot for about 3 whole seconds!!!! so I'm still waiting for the rest of my 15 minutes of fame

new topics

top topics

join