It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let It Snow!!! Show Us Your Photos.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes its 4 Wheeler time

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I love all the people getting excited about the snow, we get so much here people HATE it...!

cool thread great pics. I have some helmet camera footage riding in the snow. maybe I can upload it here

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The ride 1-10-2011

Me playing 1-10-2011

Me playing again 1-10-2011

Going up the mountain 1-10-2011

Just a riding 1-10-2011

Me happily rolling my ATV down the mountain 1-13-2011

Me unhappily with a broken leg 1-13-2011 @ 5:30 p.m.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OHHH NOOOO!!!

well you were havin fun thats what matters

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hobbled down to one of my trail cams this morning and look what it got.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
cool pic.. looks like you caught the illusive Unihorn white tail!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Somehow and in someway I forgot about taking these over the past year or so.

Took this back in February of 2012 after a few rounds of snow had blanketed the area. We are at Cotton Hill, WV on CSX Transportation's New River Subdivision as an eastbound coal train is seen slowly making its way up the hill. This train, T182, was on its knees climbing the grade at a whopping three miles per hour when this photo was taken. This was about the only snow photo that I took last year since we didn't have much in the way of snowfall.

Second picture was taken back in January of this year. We are just west of Alderson, WV at a place, on the railroad, called Riffe's Bottom. Here we have an eastbound trailer train hauling the mail as it kicks up the snow along the Greenbrier River Valley. This after a winter storm had just started a few hours before we got there.

This next picture was taken a few days after the previous photo was taken. Here we are at Kanawha Falls, WV overlooking where the two mainlines split off from the single main on the New River Subdivision. This as an empty train of tank cars .s west onto the single main for the run between Kanawha Falls and Mount Carbon, WV.

The last photo was taken back in March of this year. The location we are at is "A Cabin" on the Allegheny Subdivision just outside of Allegheny, Virginia. Here we have an eastbound manifest rolling through after an overnight snowfall dumped a foot of snow on the surrounding area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join