It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET council: We will increase UFOs, address U.N. in 2014, and renew ecology in 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by antar

I am aware that at least one group of observers will intervene.

Would you care to elaborate, including citing sources?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Know what?

I'm a sceptic with a huge interest in ufo's/aliens, I want nothing more for them to be real and visiting us, but guess what? It's damn hard maintaining my interest in the search for truth when I have to trawl through utter crap like this thread.

No wonder people laugh and mock this site, how can anyone blame them?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thank you for all your responses on this. I appreciate it. Now since this thread is a failure, let me spice it up a little bit.

Why is it that since beginning of October, my curtains have been forming an III

and a VIII

and that in my bathroom, the desk lamp is lighting up small metals on the shower that are reflecting an X

and I on the wall

(here is both of them together)

So when we add up 3+8= 11 and 10+1= 11. That's strange isn't? And how weird that 11 is the astrological sign for Aquarius and that we'll soon be entering the year 2011.

Also when searching "UFO manhattan" on twitter, it states that "Older tweets are temporarily unavailable". It has been like that for over a month now. Check it out (I live in manhattan by the way)

I also had a few very lucid dreams in November where one night, I woke up and stood up from my bed, met a little alien (around 3-4 feet). We talked telepathically and we flew out the window and up to the skies and I don't remember anything after that. Then the night after that, I had a dream where I was in a military facility where two guys jumped on me, put a needle in my ass and I don't remember anything after that.

And now there are a bunch of helicopters flying over my head.

I would love to hear some comments.

PS: I know that their ships are not in our visible spectrum (in another dimension in fact). Commander Theda talks about that here. UFOs in our videos are mostly government TR-3B ships.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010
Thank you for all your responses on this. I appreciate it. Now since this thread is a failure, let me spice it up a little bit.

Spice it up w/ pics of your curtains and numerology???

doesnt seem very spicy...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If nothing happens by 2015, then all these guys involved are FRAUDS. At least they gave themselves a ticking timebomb. I can't wait to give up on this disclosure. Just 3 years and im retiring from any disclosure talk in my whole life. Waste of time thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
I'm sorry this is just somebody on the make selling wish fulfilment fantasy.

He's plugging a book.

www.amazon.com...

That he wrote based on the 'channelings' of this guy www.rikthurston.com...

Gets a 8.5 on my crud-o-meter.

Imagine that, a book in the works you say

The Council of 8 you say? Sounds more like a comic book super hero group than anything.
(oh those aliens and the theatrics) COMING SUMMER 2014 TO A LOCAL METROPOLIS NEAR YOU!!!

Oh and the Examiner, the same Examiner that anyone and grandma can write an article for, the same Examiner that supports countless hoaxes and your Blossom Goodchild types

sounds really good, OK time to wake up and smell the coffee now people and step back to reality. The inconvenience of reality that is.

So where and how does said source claim to acquire this knowledge? Have meeting with the Legion of 8 in some desert base? Intercept a radio transmission from deep space? Found it in a cracker jack box or fortune cookie? Oh wait it comes from a channeler or should i say fortune teller
refer to fortune cookie

Not Buying it...particularly the merchandise that it was meant to market

edit on 17-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010

Why is it that since beginning of October, my curtains have been forming an III

and a VIII

and that in my bathroom, the desk lamp is lighting up small metals on the shower that are reflecting an X

and I on the wall

(here is both of them together)

So when we add up 3+8= 11 and 10+1= 11. That's strange isn't? And how weird that 11 is the astrological sign for Aquarius and that we'll soon be entering the year 2011.

OMG the fate of the universe rests on your curtains in Roman Numeral who knew ?

Also when searching "UFO manhattan" on twitter, it states that "Older tweets are temporarily unavailable". It has been like that for over a month now. Check it out (I live in manhattan by the way)

Twitter is obviously covering up UFO's

I also had a few very lucid dreams in November where one night, I woke up and stood up from my bed, met a little alien (around 3-4 feet). We talked telepathically and we flew out the window and up to the skies and I don't remember anything after that. Then the night after that, I had a dream where I was in a military facility where two guys jumped on me, put a needle in my ass and I don't remember anything after that.

And now there are a bunch of helicopters flying over my head.

I would love to hear some comments.

Cool dream, i had a dream the other day that i was a dragon slayer and we stormed a castle and defeated a horde of Orcs. Maybe it really happened or will happen?

PS: I know that their ships are not in our visible spectrum (in another dimension in fact). Commander Theda talks about that here. UFOs in our videos are mostly government TR-3B ships.

So how do you know this? Can you provide a link or something? And who is Commander Theda?
Isn't he stationed on the Death Star? Oh i remember him, when Darth Vader choked him with force choke.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

I have already sited my source, and where did you come from to ask that question or where are you coming from I mean to say. You do not have to be so compartmentalized with your thinking, expand a bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It is the time! Now!

70th anniversary of the end of World War II the bloodiest war ever, is only three months ahead of us (May 9 the end of war with Nazi Germany).

I'd expect those 8 ET races, that are the most commonly named ETs as already having contact and technology transfer, to fulfill their words and to intervene on earth in order to keep it from certain self-destruction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join