It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours missing from my life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Could this all be set up by some secre gov't agency. I have been thinking for a while now that this would be a perfect way to groom people to think we would be attacked by aliens.
I am being serious and I believe something is happening. I also believe that there is some pretty crazy mind control or conditioning if you will by the government for some reason. I am wondering what the next war(after people get sick of the war on terror) will be oor look like. Maybe a fake alien invasion where we have to pump trillions of dollars to corporations to save humanity. I am serious, maybe some sort of next generation mkultra stuff. I think that feelings and memories can somehow be "implanted" (for a lack of another word) into a host. I do not think that it has to be of alien origin. I do not have proof, but alien is really a cliche anymore and a little over used.
I know this seems to be a rant, but I mean well. I have a strong feeling about the government using the cliche to fullfill certain agendas.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
read

"missing time"
&
"intruders"

Best abduction books...

if your telling the truth of course...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't think you can get any more classic a story than that. But it's half the story. Were you intending to tell us further details? I'm trying to resist being sarcastic and saying, "or would you like us to finish the story for you?" I think we should give you a fair shot at it. The problem, of course, is that the meme has been out there awhile now. The literature has been kind of 'polluted' with details so that it's almost impossible to discern fact from fiction. If you're on the level it isn't really your fault, but the fact is it represents some barriers for you to get through. Of course I don't know you. I'm just saying you have to understand the issues with people hearing your story since we've been hearing these stories for over forty years, since Betty and Barney Hill. It's tough, I admit. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

I respect your position on this, in fact I am skeptical of others who report such events. As for being half the story the only thing I have left out are my own feelings about the event. I am not burying or suppressing them, they're just personal and I'm not comfortable sharing them with strangers. There is no trauma, I wasn't abused sexually or otherwise and I am in no need of therapy.
Shortly after this happened I searched for information about others who experienced something similar, aside from that I have had no desire to hear about or discuss UFO's or aliens.
All such stories are painted with the same skeptical brush, there is no way to seperate fact from fiction. My 30 year silence is a result of my aversion to being labeled a lunatic.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Not that I'm aware of. I have tried many times to convince myself that this did not happen, the fact that it was a residential area and NO ONE saw anything is one of the things I cling to at those times.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I have posted this before, and I will post it again now...

If you find you are "missing time", you should carefully assess the status of your butthole, and determine if you have been probed.

I am serious.

If you are a female human, checking yourself out at the local emergency room to determine if your vagina or anus or urethra has been invaded is critical.

If you are a male human, having a ER physician examine your anus for stretching, tearing or other signs of insertion can mean the difference between life and death.

Pay attention to what I am offering here....

QuestionL: Why haven't you told anyone before?
Answer: See above.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
you can more easily get some blood test... the sooner the better after "missing" time
to check your radiation level...
this is a method used since the 80's
and would be surprised how accurate it is....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I believe you man. Question, do you recall the sensation of Warmness or a sensation of "breaking apart" and "coming back together again"? If that makes any sense..... In other words - materializing and dematerializing ?

Seriously, people responding to this are straight up A-Holes..... What is wrong with you people? Do you get off on someone elses troubles or questions?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: had to edit to ask the a-holes a question

I can remember nothing during the four hours between 2am and 6am. Thank you for the support but I expected this reaction and can not fault those who are skeptical.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
further more the whole anal probe thing is blown way outta proportion
in those case its just to put in an artificial implant...
but 3-4 times they go in through the nose(which can attribute nose bleeds) or knees
mostly all abduction are done for scanning purposes or
reproductive system interest...
most case with men is pretty horrific and thats the stealing of semen and that not done through the "bum"

but I would def get blood work as I said...
and after this missing time Im sure you feel sick and nauseated for at least a day
radiation poisoning

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I believe you man. Question, do you recall the sensation of Warmness or a sensation of "breaking apart" and "coming back together again"? If that makes any sense..... In other words - materializing and dematerializing ?

Seriously, people responding to this are straight up A-Holes..... What is wrong with you people? Do you get off on someone elses troubles or questions?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: had to edit to ask the a-holes a question

I can remember nothing during the four hours between 2am and 6am. Thank you for the support but I expected this reaction and can not fault those who are skeptical.

Well I can assure you one thing, when you do die, you will finally remember what happened
Until then, goodluck buddy. Also, check out Orgone and Wilhelm Reich's research, that might help you clear away any of the nasties they left behind. Zappers can help with this as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What exactly do you believe happened to you that night? What are your thoughts and opinions of it? Obviously this story has all the hints of 'alien abduction' written all over it, but what do you feel?

You said you don't know what happened between the hours of 2am and 6am. You haven't had any flashbacks, any slight slivers of memory about the experience? Have you considered going to be hypnotized? I'm not sure if it actually works, I haven't experienced it [although I would love to] but there are always mixed opinions, and considering what you might get out of it, it could be worth looking into.

Obviously you want to share your story with strangers, get it out there somehow, or else you wouldn't have posted it here for everyone to read. How do you and your family just know what happened if you can't remember the details?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
I haven't experienced it [although I would love to]

trust me when I say that no... you wouldnt love it...
Best that can ever be taken out of it is acceptance and enlightenment but not enjoyment

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah, well when twelve and hunting in the woods, I lost an entire day, and couldn't remember one single thing of that day, but there were no street lights.

I think we just short-circuited.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Im talking about having a dream of a UFO, that was a black triangle. Similiar to descriptions by people around the world. Not saying anything about it, but im good with interpreting my dreams. This wasn't the B-2.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antibren

Best that can ever be taken out of it is acceptance and enlightenment but not enjoyment

Well I appreciate the input because it was something I was honestly considering doing within the next few years once I get settled. I have a lot of memories blocked out through my life and I would like to get them back

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I admit to being a skeptic. Where in the world were you then? About what age were you? I don't necessarily see this as a alien abduction. As some posters have said here this is a "classic" situation. I wonder with such a "classic" story could some other group set it up. Do you know what I mean? It's almost too easy to say "aliens".

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren

Well I appreciate the input because it was something I was honestly considering doing within the next few years once I get settled. I have a lot of memories blocked out through my life and I would like to get them back

ohhh haha I thought you meant beaing abducted...
yeah All for regression therapy ive seen some wild wild sessions before...
go for it... film it!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Could this all be set up by some secre gov't agency. I have been thinking for a while now that this would be a perfect way to groom people to think we would be attacked by aliens.

This story? I seriously doubt it. Compare this story to any in "Intruders" or Andreasson or B&B Hill. It's a single paragraph that lacks detail and, apparently, it's all we are going to get. You can already see that there's a lack of interest here. It will likely go below the fold here very shortly and be forgotten.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I remember a story of a couple from Houston tx. that have been complaining about pain on their legs, went to take x rays found something miniature artifacts from unknown material the things where removed and of course in this type of cases all material extracted from them went missing , just around 35 yrs ago.Dont remember if they mentioned been abductees.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join