It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your offended by the truth itself,not it's messenger.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

So, people of ATS, where would YOU start?

I would depopulate the Earth by populating the other planets in the Solar System. I would accomplish this end by removing any and all regulations with respect to private spaceflight.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Rather than targeting a specific group to annihilate, I would start and end with simply controlling births worldwide. Similar as to what is done in other countries to control the population. Simply put, two children for each couple, enforced. Of course, this opens a whole new discussion, such as mandatory abortions and such. But this is to be expected. It wouldn't be pretty, but it would be a start, and possibly the solution.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'd start right here in the US denying citizenship to anchor babies that are born here from illegals. They're having babies they can't aford and want us to support them. Enough already.

link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
hmmm, how about starting some useless wars, poisoning the water supply, a couple of man made diseases thrown in, give people vaccines for said diseases but have stuff in the vaccines that kills you just as fast, get rid of farms and have everyone eat fast food, boy I could go on forever.......

That didn't work.

link   
I would not because

I believe in the Word of God from the Bible and He said be fruitful and multiply.

He ordained us having children.

It is those with the money that are starving others by regulations, fees, greed and such.

This does not mean that I think being wealthy is bad just bad when it is used to controls those who do not have much.

I do not believe in forced charity through taxation.

I know that the Government can or will take care of anyone in anyway. They use most of the money to do little help..

It is a community responsibility to care for the sick, widowed, fatherless.

If you want to help others help your self Grow a garden, help others to grow a garden, where possible raise chickens.

Do not rely on others to do what you should be doing.

work first entertain last.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They started it. They can be the end of it. ...a rope.

The population explosion is a direct result of their persistent meddling. From a self-sufficient, largely agricultural society, to an industrial society, factories, huge cities, etc, all planned by the same groups that want to extinguish it now. They've been wrong about everything. Time for THEM to die.

They interfere in Africa, and Asia, spreading disease, war and famine. They bankrupt nations and then offer loans that are impossible to pay. They want YOU to die for them. But we can solve these problems easily, by eliminating the source of the problem. THEM!

Once the NWO Bankers and fascists are gone, we can build up nations with proper balance. We can pursue suppressed technologies that will allow for clean and cheap energy. We can become self sufficient communities.
We can spread out to confiscated land and away from the cesspools of the cities. Populations will equalize with the environment when we become a part of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

Unfortunately, wars as a way to curb population no longer stands valid, other than nuclear. Todays wars are fought at long distances with very little human emotion. Early wars were fought close and brutal, resulting in deaths by the thousands daily. Today, not to be morbid, but a war very seldom results in 100 combatants from either side being killed on a daily average.
edit on 17-12-2010 by lance_covel because: Correct spelling and implied statements.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
where would i start??

nowhere, because even the most vile human being has a nature granted right to live/reproduce, who am i to hop on a false throne and decide who live/dies, unless they directly attempt to end my life, or another persons with malice, if i'm a witness???
edit on 17-12-2010 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"Even Bill gates the Microsoft Idiot said we need some form of "population control"."

- Bill Gates? Idiot? I suppose he must be REAL dumb to have so much money! Because real idiots like himself can be among the richest men in the world HAHAHAA.

"I would choose everyone with a Gross Personal Fortune (including money, property and assets) of over $100,000,000"

- Jealous of people who make more money than your pathetic and miserable self would ever make? So killing them off will make you richer?

"I would choose the 1 billion Islamic people on Earth."

- Just because there are a few bad eggs in the bunch doesn't mean the whole bunch is bad. Not to mention you are probably those people who think their religion is better than anyone else's.

All in all topic creator is a troll or probably one of the more dumber posters here on ATS.

Staying on topic, I would start with killing off the topic creator and people like him. Topic creator first over anything.
edit on 17-12-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Ahhhh … this forum has turned into quite the wet dream for the eugenics crowd. Gotta be careful with eugenics though, cause the day is gonna come when you don’t live up to the new and improve specification for human perfection.

Restrictions on how many children I can have, how long I can live, or what resources I can access with my money? Go for it …. I’m a USN combat veteran and if you think your mojo is better than mine and if you think you (or more likely some group of “others” as most depopulation advocates couldn’t stand to do the dirty work themselves) can compel me with force of arms to act against my life and the well being of my family … lets see what you got!

Since this is just hypothetical though, I would start with everyone who pushes eugenics and depopulation for starters. This would be good for number of reasons. First, it would be nice to see these selfish arrogant pricks who whine about overpopulation from their comfortable middle and upper middle class positions in the developed world get a taste of their own medicine. Kind of like a professor of mine who went on and on about how great North Korea was/is when I told him I’d write him a check for the airfare if he would just move there and STFU. Secondly, all the resources consumed by these people would immediately become available to those less fortunate. It’s a twofold good, eliminate arrogant hypocritical jerks and feed the needy.

For anyone seriously concerned with overpopulation issues, please read some propaganda from the 70’s like “The Population Bomb” or “The Limits to Growth” and tell me how accurate these pieces of garbage are in hindsight.

But you have yet to answer the main question of the post. Lets consider, your families life, your grandchild's life depends on this. What would you do to lower the population so that we, as a whole could survive?
Perhaps the word "depopulate" gives the connotation of killing people. Lets assume that we can depopulate without killing people.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You want a solution? you wont like my method.
First of all reilgion has NO SAY, it doesnt matter what god you worship because they wont save you.

First of all i would start a (huge) census program, that would go around cataloging DNA and various IQ tests.
The earth is meant to support 2-4 billion people, however we have over 7 billion, very large probelm, on rescoures and global economy.

Those who are genetically imbred, or lowest of intellgence. Are not allowed to reproduce. No death camps, no unethical murder. Simply allow these people to live the rest of thier lives in peace, but never (for any reason) are they allowed to have kids, birth control (for women) and vasectomies (for men) mandatory.

For those highest of intellgence and largest gene pools, are allowed to reproduce (this encourages genetic growth for generations to come)

Inter-race breeding will be frowned upon (no white and white, black and black. chiniess and chiness) races will be mixed to avoid genetic imbreding at all costs.
If there is only intellgent minds, there would be no racism, intolerance or random hate. (all were products of stupidity)

It does not matter what nation you are from and or what religion you are in. One day it may not matter what planet you are from. We are all the same, biological forms trying to make the best of things.

By the time, the genetically inferiour (and mentally retarded) have all died (from old age or other) we can start a new begining. A technological civilization so advanced and so educated, one the world has never known.
This is where evolution has brought us this far, let us continue the journey.

If we crave some cosmic purpose, let us reach a worthy goal.

EDIT: Our planet was suppose to have very large predators to control our population, and because the "dinosaurs" are no longer around, our numbers high rocket (to the point of out of control) that was natures way of keeping us in check, then diseases. But we got smarter and found cures (aids cancer and any other horrible disease is natures way of controling us)

Think of how many more people would be alive if aids and cancer were cured (way too many)
edit on 17-12-2010 by Anthony1138 because: Adding an edit

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

there is a large flaw with your idea, if the species continues to populate at its current rate, spread amoung other planets, how would you control the population if they grew to far (once again)

No you must control them from the start or else we are seen as a virus, we must control our numbers if we hope for any chance of survival.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

you sound like, you are trying to sound tough, a foolhard attempt at trying to show your ego, on an internet forum (you cant be that bright)

We can depopulate the earth, without killing one person. Those who are genetically inferiour, wouldnt be killed. They would be allowed to live thier lives in peace, with everything they need to live (home water food) just they arent allowed to reproduce, ever!

Those with a high gene pool or high intellgence, will be allowed to procreate, it is controling the number of people, not violentlly murdering them, let us be civilizied.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

its not 6 billion its 7 billion now. The birth rate is way higher then the death rate (big probelm)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
All things that are meant to die will die at their own fate, their own free will. Or it's supposed to be taken from. It seems all the attempts so far have been bunck, Swine flu etc. Even if i did remove a million or so a still have to accept my own.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
To ponder such a thing is to believe that some are of more worth than others. Are their any among us whom believe that they are so worthy that thay might dictate the will of God, and take stead in his place? For the devil resides in self righteousness and indignation. Perhaps we would be best suited to cast out the devils first.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

No more is better than anyone, execpt DNA. it never lies, say someone is genetically imbred, and someone says "you cant have kids, or else they will be mentally retarded" so he has kids (following you rule)

However if you would to control if he could have kids or not, then that is one (or more) less kid(s) with a genetic probelm.

It has nothing to do with race or religion, just genetics and intellgence. To promote a better future, rather then one full of wars (because people are too dumb and only want bloodshed) however and intellgent logical mind wouldnt want war or death.

Dont look at it from a liberal view, they want everyone alive at once, if they could every human that has ever lived, they would bring back to life because its "fair" but then over population sets it.

The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would never choose to do this because it's not needed.

When populations get educated the produce less children. So instead of talking about the FRAUD that we need to kill billions of people let's talk about reality of what can be done for the Earth to easily sustain 20 Billion people

1) Release the Tesla Zero Point Energy for powering vehicles, houses and factories with no pollution and no oil. We know this technology exists from Nikola Tesla and whistle blowers detailed in Steven Greer's Orion Project.

2) Also start converting as many vehicles as possilbe to burn the hydrogen from water like this man did that has driven 3000 miles on water with his 2004 Dodge pickup
www.project.nsearch.com...

3) Using technology from #1 and #2 - produce unlimited clean water in people's homes directly from the air. This stops the problems of fluoride, uranium and Big Pharma being put into the water. Encourage everybody to grow their own food in outdoor and indoor gardens.

We can also use this technology in large plants to desalinate sea water also so we can green all the deserts of the world and create a paradise on Earth.

4) Start growing food in automated green houses and office buildings that require very little water and are self sustained.

Doing just a few of these easy things that are all possible we could sustain at least 20 Billion people on the planet if not a lot more. When we run out of space we begin colonizing the mars and moving out and terra forming other planets.

This talk of we need to kill everybody is just pure new world order evil!

We don't need oil!
We have unlimited power now!

Spread the word to all you can. Get 5,000 friends on Facebook and post this material everywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

(im over posting i know)
but you have to be insane if you think the earth can substain 20 billion people, it can barly contain 7 billion without socitey falling apart.

You do realize, there is very limited land right? why 20 billion thats just freaking retarded, you execpt to feed all those hungry mouths? well this is a reason of why you arent in charge, isnt it?

20 billion, i still cant get over that. Thats nuts, we are suppose to be 2-4 billion, not 20. Maybe when we colonize other worlds and spacestations, maybe we can have 20 billion then, but on the earth? never, you will never see it happen.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join