It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
stop giving aid to all of the countries whose national pastime is to have more kids then they can take care of and then let nature take its course

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ahhhh … this forum has turned into quite the wet dream for the eugenics crowd. Gotta be careful with eugenics though, cause the day is gonna come when you don’t live up to the new and improve specification for human perfection.

Restrictions on how many children I can have, how long I can live, or what resources I can access with my money? Go for it …. I’m a USN combat veteran and if you think your mojo is better than mine and if you think you (or more likely some group of “others” as most depopulation advocates couldn’t stand to do the dirty work themselves) can compel me with force of arms to act against my life and the well being of my family … lets see what you got!

Since this is just hypothetical though, I would start with everyone who pushes eugenics and depopulation for starters. This would be good for number of reasons. First, it would be nice to see these selfish arrogant pricks who whine about overpopulation from their comfortable middle and upper middle class positions in the developed world get a taste of their own medicine. Kind of like a professor of mine who went on and on about how great North Korea was/is when I told him I’d write him a check for the airfare if he would just move there and STFU. Secondly, all the resources consumed by these people would immediately become available to those less fortunate. It’s a twofold good, eliminate arrogant hypocritical jerks and feed the needy.

For anyone seriously concerned with overpopulation issues, please read some propaganda from the 70’s like “The Population Bomb” or “The Limits to Growth” and tell me how accurate these pieces of garbage are in hindsight.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well i guess it would include me too... But i think a good way to depopulate and be able to go on is to eliminate everybody who is living and/or working in a city. That includes government, etc. And sadly me..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
Well, there seems to be a lot of talk on the NWO or the Elites wanting to depopulate the Earth.

Even Bill gates the Microsoft Idiot said we need some form of "population control".

If the Earth can not sustain the growth of people that we are experiencing what are we to do?

So, people of ATS, where would YOU start?

What would be your ideal method of depopulation? WHO would you choose?

Remember it has to be enough to make a change worldwide.

I am keen to hear what the people on ATS have to say on this matter, if push came to shove and you HAD to select near enough 2 billion people to "remove" how would you do it? AND most importantly WHO would you choose.

(If you choose not to answer do not leave a stupid remark as some of you are prone too. Just move on to another topic. For those who do part-take I thank you in advance.)

I would choose everyone with a Gross Personal Fortune (including money, property and assets) of over $100,000,000

And

I would choose the 1 billion Islamic people on Earth.

The easiest, fasted, simplest, and most profitable way of depopulation will be... WAR. This has always kept the human race at low levels of population and has fueled economic growth as well as expanision. In the context of the NWO and elitists, they will chop the world into 4 slices like said in many sources which is composed of the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, then two will declare war on the other two. This will lower the amount of those alive, causing less unemployment, food shortages, the amount of property owned, and more. The Union back in the Civil War greatly flourished from the war and at the end became powerful as well as wealthy.
Sure they could impose a one or two child policy or let diseases decimate the human race, but what better way than to have a war in which they have absolute power over the amount of people that die as well as the connections to make this world into their very own little rts game of chess?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Over population is a lie. Every man woman and child can fit on australia where they could be given an acre of land each to farm. THIS would STILL leave an area the size of queensland devoid of human life, along with the rest of the planet. TPTB want to depopulate for the simple reason of control, if there is less of us then we can be herded and watched alot easier. Why do you think the Georgia Guidestones were erected? They like to act in the shadows but they love to flash their plans in the open.
Bastards!!!
Religion and the variation of it is NOT a reason to choose one particular group for annihilation. Wars and terrorists are created through propaganda, The media and the barons associated with it should be removed, not killed, removed from the earth.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure that population explosion is a lie. Look at the forrests that are burned to farm beef in So. America, rainforrests that are being lost in Africa. This is the current population using-up areas that are very hard to re-grow.

Food-wise, we do have enough food for now, but give food over to Monsanto or large corporations where you have to buy from them and the crop seeds cannot be saved for the next year and you have even bigger problems.

I have lived in a 3 billion person earth (1964) and 6.7 billion person earth now. Both seem to work but both have their problems. The best way to control population is to limit births to 2 per couple. Not kill off existing people but stop future population that is not yet here. China is high populated and still have a 1 child per couple limit - couple's 2nd children and beyond are just not documented or put up for adoption by overseas families.

I've visited Hong Kong - very populated, NYC - very populated. I've also flown across the USA and of course to Hong Kong over vast, barren lands or huge farmlands. We have room for people but the resources used per-person is high. If we lived conservatively, used fewer "things" and got along well, we could easily sustain 10-billion on this planet. I bet this will happen in this century - but at some point it will snap and the idiots running things will throw down a big war and end up dropping a sizeable population quantity - just like WWII. That will be a sad time.

In my family - I have two children. Perfect size family, just enough for my resources available. For those families who have 6 children on low-income - this is where education is needed to help them see that this is not a great idea.
edit on 17-12-2010 by bonaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar

That would be my answer as well, colonizing the Moon and later maybe even Mars would allow for a much larger area for the people of Earth. But then again, instead of turf wars for whatever reason we would escelate to interplanetary wars!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

Free energy exists, and if we push our governments to impliment it - the population of the planet will be perfectly sustainable. This thread is foolish.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The basic problem is too many consumers of shrinking resources. The target group should be those that are reproducing and their progeny because they are the part that needs control. People who generate children so the government will support them so they don't have to work. Make war a crime. Nationalize all natural resources. Stop putting people in prison, sentence them to work camps where they are paid for their labor. Support their families and make restitution to their victims from money they earn and pay for their own food and quarters. educate them, those that refuse to learn, eradicate. This is the endgame, adapt or die.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The basic problem is too many consumers of shrinking resources. The target group should be those that are reproducing and their progeny because they are the part that needs control. People who generate children so the government will support them so they don't have to work. Make war a crime. Nationalize all natural resources. Stop putting people in prison, sentence them to work camps where they are paid for their labor. Support their families and make restitution to their victims from money they earn and pay for their own food and quarters. educate them, those that refuse to learn, eradicate. This is the endgame, adapt or die.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

We could always try the Logans Run style. I guess I would be a runner right now. lol.

Take care,

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The most logical solution, is to expand to other celestial bodies. Terraform Mars. We have the technology to do it, we simply choose not to make the investment. We need to start laying the groundwork and infrastructure now...not ten years from now.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I don't think these big rulers seem to see that. They think talking about killing people to stabilize the population isn't anything short of a murderers plot, when of course at face value, it is.

The only way to stabilize a population is to limit the amount of babies allowed per family, not though out a couples life or a persons life, just over a period of time, allowing the child to grow to and age where another older then he/she dies from old age. Its just happening to soon to allow other people the time to live out there lives before new babies are born.

Still feels like it's humans again trying to preach that they are the only hope to save ourselves, from ourselves or nature as a whole. When nature has seemed to have done pretty fine up to now.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ampelios
I would start with making the individual or individuals who are wanting to have children get a license to have a said amount of children based of the current numbers and the income and life style of the applicant.

Ok and how would you regulate against people having children without a license? For example your not supposed to drive without a drivers license but many do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

Depopulation? Where would i start?
I would start with those who think depopulation is a valid idea or suggest it.

Doesn't your post now mean you would be a part of the first group to go since you have chosen a group to be killed off that means you would be supporting the idea.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

And

I would choose the 1 billion Islamic people on Earth.

Congratulations !!! You are a super duper RACIST !!

Your parents must be sooo proud.

Hmm.. I think I would start with the racists and other people who are intolerant. People who just cannot get along with other people different from themselves. This would get rid of a significant amount of ignorant people on Earth. We would be much better off.

Hmmm. Wait....that's you isn't it OP... what a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would start with anyone who believes in an actual group called the New World Order...
Or some stylized hypothetical 'ELITES'.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Who would I KILL in order to make the world a better place? You have got to be kidding right? I wouldn't kill anybody because I don't agree with killing people. That is about the dumbest hypothetical question I have ever heard, or read in this case.

And your answer is kill the rich and Islamic people? I take that back I am not against killing, I would start with you and every other jackass who thinks killing BILLIONS of people is a good option for solving the world's ills.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think I like Gazrok's idea. Expand out. Get the ultra -ultra rich, like the Bideburgs and Rothschilds. and the ultra-ultra poor. like most of Africa, the middle east, and the welfare moochers in America, and ship them out to the nether lands of Mars and the Moon.

Let the rich use the poor as pawns out there. They'll both get what they deserve.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

people should have as many kids as they can afford . why should i have to pay to keep people alive who can not or refuse to try and take care of themselves. they should have to do some kind of work for what they recieve

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join