DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stimmy
SOYLENT GREEN

That's all very well stimmy, but I'd heard about Cannibals from Papua New Guinea that indulged in cannibalism, and when it is the regular route to obtaining food, drives humans clinically insane?

Not the morality of it, but actually the meat itself.

We'd all be raving bonkers within a year or two.

A *VERY* promising study into alternative food sources though, is green algae.

This stuff, grown in bio reactors are plentiful, cheap and highly nutritious.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am totally against any kind of Eugenics.
Not saying that this is the point of this thread.
But on one hand, overpopulation can and will eventually take care of itself.
On the other hand. White Collar Crimes need Blue Collar penalties.
Serious penalties, with no conjugal visits.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Certain areas have overpopulation problems, provide incentives for people to relocate for a more even distribution and the problem would be sovled.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

Where would I start? You mean where did They start?
I'd have to go with Haiti...I mean, What is Haiti, Alex..
Umm I'll take "North Korea is Next" for $2000

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Danbones and Pockets nailed it, I only wish I could give them both about 20 stars each. That is the only solution, off with the pyramids head, complete disclosure and redistribution, and the world run by councils of citizens forever onwards.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Where would I start?? Well there is no sense in reinventing the wheel. The powers that be already have the schedule in effect so why are you reinventing the wheel?
Personally I would start via eye colour.. and since
Green eye color is amongst the rarest eye color, with only 1-2% of the world's population born with green eyes.
After all the blues,browns and grays are gone. World Population would be down to 130 million,well exceeding the NWO targets. How serene this planet would be with only 130 million on board Mother Earth. Just a thought.Mister

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

'Overpopulation' is a myth which relates primarily to less profits due to the required addition investment. It doesn't mean 'Oh no! We are all going to starve and run out of room to live'.

Actually thats what it means and its not a myth. Please read and check statistics before posting.

Natural population control works exactly the same way like natural selection and a species can't grow its population beyond a certain number but we humans have succesfully passed this barier because of our increasing use of technology.

If before the industrial revolution we barely passed 1 bilion, shortly after we started using technology the global population grew to 2 bilion+ ... so don't tell us nonsense because there might be people that will believe you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
genocide is the best solution.

just cull all the useless and weak,the human race needs a cleanout.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Where would I start?? Well there is no sense in reinventing the wheel. The powers that be already have the schedule in effect so why are you reinventing the wheel?

TPTB sure do have a plan. It is called Spermicidal Corn. They have actually been using various methods for years but that is the newest I know of.

The next question is WHY???
I answer that question in The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory! Sort of tongue in check but I see no flaws in it

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i believe the best solution is not to choose any one people in particular. Simply cause a bunch of "natural" disasters all over the world and let everyody fight for their own lives. Its not as simple as it sounds,,, for one the elites would make sure that they stay out of harms way ( which is complete BS). But if it were possible to set of all major active volcanoes, fault lines, bomb the ocean and try to creat a tsunami, with out any favoritism being done by any one country. Of course this would have to be a global effort with all in agreement and the general population and everybody accept country presidents not knowing the plane.
Our gov lies to us all the time and do what they want regardless of our oppinion. So they could cause these events which would clear some people out, and at the same time cause massive riots and looting and caose forcing the Governments to issue a state of emergency. With the state of emergency in effect and fema in control ,people that dont comply to the new rules will be rounded up and killed or imprisoned. they will eventually die from the imprisonment since they will be used for slave/prison labor and be mal-nourished.
For the "free" remaining population they will be forced to comply to strict rules and regulations or punished with slave prison. There will be regulations such as: ration control, reproduction control, control of free will.
They will try and keep the people in a "calm - not rise against the Government mood' with small amounts of sedatives put into the food rations they supply. Growing our own food will be nearly impossible since they strictly control all the farm land and factories.
As for the enforcing of population, it will be done by giving every female a shot that renders them unable to conceive ( temporarly). then Once your application is filled and you have meet the Goverments requirments for a child the will give you another injection which reverses the first. After child is conceived, they give you the first injection again.
Poverty will be obsolete as the Goverment has "spread the wealth around" and everybody makes the same regardless of job position. All companies will either be owned by the government or be under strict scrutany by the government making it nearly impossible to gain wealth.
As this will be a world wide. And all the countries are content with not trying to kill each other, it will eventually halt. One country will enevitably want to control another and we will start the hostility all over again. But the PTB will have a hard time finding soldiers to fight for them. The general population is to sedated and doesnt care enough to fight for their police state country. Sure they could be forced to fight but they wont be any good in battle. Eventually the goverment will stop sedating its soldiers food in attempt to make them fight better. This will work but only temporarly. The soldiers will eventually revolt and kill or imprison TPTB. They will form a new Government and set the people free.

TPTB think they have the solution for the world by controling the people but it can only be temporary. They may have the power to control us but only to a point. We all are like animals when cornerd...keep pushing us and we will eventually fight back. We have to be treated like human beings and with respect, which as of late we are slowely being stripped of.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I really do not believe in this over population b***sh*t* , i remember around 20 yrs ago that there was and still probably is vast mountains of beef, butter and various grains in Europe and that all stocks where with held for a time to artificially inflate prices so that farmers where able to keep their subsidised business' going in one form or another and at the same time there abouts people were starving in the African sub continent. We also have various countries throughout the world over farming rice and grains that fail to get to those that need it.
It is in my own honest opinion that capitalism has gone mad and tptb would rather let people starve than give up any profits or see stock prices drop.
To talk about annihilation of 2 billion + human beings is in itself in-human and that we can support the current population of the planet and that a longer term program needs to be discussed with all of humanity on every continent perhaps a program of a voluntary limited child program with added bonus' for the volunteers for example, for the proponents of immediate annihilation well like others in this forum i will say you first, you pick yourselves, your families and closest friends and watch them be terminated as this rather stupid belief of yours is enacted ( what im trying to say is grow up and have a little humanity ).
I did read somewhere that humanity needs to organise a workable world crop rotation program that would reduce damage to the Earth also including fishing and animal stock management,( sevenbeans also made a lot of sense too ) it was some years ago but in struck a cord of wisdom i'll try to look out for the paper and get it up when i have time.
We do not need to look at a drastic re think of population control in terms of killing/murdering our fellow human beings just a drastic re think of how we manage food production for all mankind and manage resources to feed us and not base it on capital growth/profit making ( which benefits a tiny minority not all humanity i.e. you ).
I know it can sound a little NWO'ish but then this may not be a bad thing if we moved away from corporatism to an absolute accountability type world government with the main consideration being there is only one race and that is the Human race everything after that is just corporate mentality or cultural/religious bias and difference which people really need to grow up and over.

Just my tuppence worth.
edit on 17-12-2010 by weaverre because: syntax
edit on 17-12-2010 by weaverre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by spikey

When people go on about so called 'overpopulation' and unsustainable populations, what they are *really* saying is '*economically* sustainable populations'

Of course it is economical. How does that make overpopulation any less of a problem? Overpopulation does not mean that whole Earth is gonna explode - it means that population is increasing faster than the capacity of the habitat, resulting in increasing poverty.

My point is that overpopulation is *not* a problem that exists in real terms. It only exists in the minds of those that 'have', and do not wish to see a portion of what they have dwindle.

There is *no* overpopulation 'timebomb', there is only the greed of wealthy countries who wish to be richer, not poorer.

I don't understand your point tbh...you agree in reality it's an economics based 'problem' as opposed to a resource based problem (which it is always touted as being..water, energy, food, housing etc.) yet you seem to maintain overpopulation is a problem.

The only problem, is one of lack of will to spend money to employ simple measures that will ensure many more people, if one can call having to spend a % of your wealth in order to build a fair and just human existence 'a problem'.

I *always* put people before money, i guess i must be weird, most people seem to be the opposite these days and favour personal greed over empathy and compassion for our fellows.

The capacity of our habitat if managed properly and fairly, is more than adequate, many times over in fact, people get poorer, because of the greedy, selfish 'few' at the top of the ladder, not due to lack of resources.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would start by creating an involuntary socialized health care insurance program. Once 95% of the populace are enrolled, I would start limiting medical care to the elderly and infirm and base it on their working potential for the rest of their life. I would then outlaw all private schools and also home schooling to force young minds into government run schools. I would force these young minds to work as hard as they could and then have a standardized test that would place them into select government run universities. The idea behind this, is that it would funnel the brightest minds into one institution. When the dumber children enter their institutions to learn their mindless trades, the would be given "vaccinations" that would render them infertile. This way, only the best and brightest would be allowed to breed. Of course these groups would no longer be allowed to interact with each other.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I would start with people who feed off of the work of others.
The old blood monied elite. you know the elusive top 1% who own 60% of the wealth and their bought off lackies.

Not nearly as many as you mentioned but it is a start.

Beyond that cease all taxes and services for all. If people want children then they had better find a way to feed, cloth and educate them without a nanny state to take care of them.

Look for more freedom all around. You are free to succeed 'but' you are equally free to freeze or starve.

edit on 17-12-2010 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I already had a thread talking about WW3 and how a nuclear war will cause global depopulation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ampelios
I would start with making the individual or individuals who are wanting to have children get a license to have a said amount of children based of the current numbers and the income and life style of the applicant.

How about throwing in an IQ test as well? The woman next door to me is a special needs teacher.
I reckon the kids would get better grades if the school hadn't employed a retard.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would have every person in the world undergo in-depth psychological testing. Then eliminate everyone who's evil and/or 100% greedy and self-centered. Of course no one's a saint, but most of the others could be educated and turned around -- for a future civilization based on love and caring, sustainable living in harmony with nature, and helping each other.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I would start with anybody who has an IQ under 115 and anybody who is morbidly obese or ugly. I don't like ugly people.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well my targets are.

1. Heads of the snake. Bilderberg,CFR etc..
2. Entire African continent
3. Entire middle east.
4. Half of China and India's population.

probably a lot more.
Until the population is at 3 billion or below.
6.8 billion is to much at the current growth in 2050 we will have 11 billion-12 billion.

Or.. we colonise Mars and the Moon and send them all there?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
genocide is the best solution.

just cull all the useless and weak,the human race needs a cleanout.

But who determines what "useless" means? E.g., in my view, 98% of the people in Congress are useless, as well as those who only think of and act on behalf of themselves, and would step over dead bodies to get what they want. Your view might be that those are the "productive" people who create jobs.

Weak? I have a friend who suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, but she is a wonderful human being and brings a lot of joy to other people's lives.

The elderly could be deemed "useless eaters," but in native societies the elders were revered for a reason, because they had so much experience and wisdom. You want to kill off all old people?

That's why I'm saying there should be in-depth testing and the evil ones should go. Otherwise we'll never turn this world around; we'd only start over with fewer people but the same philosophies that have gotten us into this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join