It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Leaves Briefing Room Again. Different Clinton This Time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

You really want to know why the media has been making a big fuss over this? It's quite simple really. Its due to the fact that the "media" in this country has too much access to things that shouldn't access to. The freedom of the press has gone too far now when it comes to the White House.
(that's what you wrote, directly above , it really does come off as anti 1st amendment)

then i must have a complete 180 degree misunderstanding of what your message is, in that sentence, because it sure sounded anti 1st amendment., sorry about that 'misunderstanding'.

edit on 19-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: add

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I did not intend to come off as being anit First Amendment and I apoligize for that if I did. Its just there are somethings that go on in the government that the media does not need to know. For example, he may be having health issues right now and he does not want the media to find out if there is. In some instances, it is not their business to involve their self in a personal health matter even though he is the President.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Weak. You are clearly just grasping at straws here, anything at all to try to rationalize away the President's bizarre behavior. When it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that something else is going on here. Why would a man with nothing to hide be afraid to address the press?

Ah well. Whatever mega-scandal is brewing in the White House will become clear in due time I'm sure......

<< 1  2   >>

join