It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Leaves Briefing Room Again. Different Clinton This Time!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Maybe he just wanted to go out in back of the White House and have a cigarette?

But seriously, what the hell is wrong with this guy??
Does he even WANT to be President anymore??

As for the first point you make, yes, that's what I'd do. I even manage to smoke on intercontinental flights, so he just probably needed a fix...we all do

On a more serious note, I think he has been different, since he was "made" to attend the 56th Bilderberg meeting, at the Westfields Marriott (Chantilly, Virginia), with Hillary (remember, just before the election, when he dodged the press, for a secret meeting with the Clinton's?).

Since that day, where he was forced to appoint Hillary, and many former White House staff, from Bush's administration (not to mention keeping the Fed's power-structure intact), I think he saw the "true power" (or lack of) that the President has, and he stopped caring (or became afraid).

He saw that the only Change he could bring was the one in his pocket, he was told "no you can't"; and now I see him as a person that has lost all hope; he is on auto-pilot, probably protecting his family, or himself.
Obama is, nevertheless, starting to "relay" messages to the public, the best way he can, that he is not the one at the "helm" of "his Administration".
This is very dangerous for him, and more so for the American People, and the rest of the World...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Obama and Biden are completely disgraced and discredited on the international stage, see the work of Christopher Story and the various "White Hat" reports that have been circulating recently.

Rumor has it Obama was literally laughed out of the latest G20 meeting.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Provost actually have him and Biden under house arrest or something, they get him to pop in and make a quick statement to the news media in a pathetic attempt to maintain the illusion that everything's still okay, then he TAGS OUT to the slightly lesser criminals Bill and Hillary

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You have all made very good points, but the feeling I get is that he's such a narcissist that he just cannot accept in his own mind that the American people do not appreciate unconstitutional bills being passed, bowing down to terrorists, etc etc and now he is just in "pout mode" like my 6-yr old daughter does when I tell her "no more ice cream you need to get ready for bed".
This man is not, never has been, and never will be Presidential material.............

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So what he left a press briefing early!!! There have been plenty of other times where the President or VP have left them without so much banter. These are just press briefings that he has been running out on early. Let me guess, since it was shown on Fox Noise then it must be true. I just do not see why most of you and the "news media" are making such a fuss over him walking out during a press briefing. You have to realize that what he is trying to do can be very stressful to his health. Having the "news networks" jumping down his throat isn't helping him either.

Then again, when Sarah Palin basically dumped the Governors' Seat and all of the needless spending in Alaska on the residents. Did anyone question her motive as to why she decided to jump ship and run for presidency? As I seem to recall, none of the so-called news networks made not one mention of her run as governor.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
And in more breaking news....

This morning, while I was getting coffee at McDonalds the manager who had been taking my order was called to the back to take a phone call - MID ORDER!

He seemed upset. He seemed bothered. Of course the answer is that Republicans had obviously come along and proven to him what a horrible manager he really is.

For the love of God people. Is the lynch mob really this desperate for an excuse to lynch? Your vote will count in 2 years. Do we really need to cut off our nations nose to spite its face in the meantime?

Sad. Just sad.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Obama is in so far over his head, he can't see daylight.

Biden? If every time I opened my mouth I either said something dumber than I did the last time, give away a security secret, or insulted a minority, I'd hide out and shut my mouth too.

The only person in Washington more incompetent than Obama is Biden.

Biden was the best life insurance policy Obama could ever obtain. Because right behind Biden was Pelosi, and the Reid!

It's like the Three Stooges!

Maybe the stress will get to him and he'll mercifully vapor lock.

AFTER January!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
President Obama looks very tired and there is a sadness in his face which saddens me as well. I tend to agree with what Bellamente said in that 'he does have good intentions and high ideals'. There is only so much one person can do. He did state that his goal is peace and I believe that. There has always been a shadow government that has infiltrated every level of politics and corporations.

All I know is that it saddens me greatly to see how the man has aged so much in such a short time. He has a lot of dignity and I think he was very hopeful in being able to make things better when he took office. It bothers me that so many of you fail to show personal respect for what this man has achieved and the respect of his office. This is one reason I am not "one of you" nor a part of "your society".

President Obama has been left with a big mess and ill will to clean up after the previous administrations. I think he is often being blamed as a scapegoat for what others have done before him. I believe this is a major obstacle that has thwarted his good intentions.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by wcitizen

I would recommend that you search out the full speeches instead of relying on what FOX News has to say about the subject, FOX News tends to run clips of Obama with not much context and they tend to show the worst of the worst parts of the events purposely to move their agenda forward.

Wow, that's quite an assumption....I have a different perspective to yours, so I must be one of those who rely on FOX news for my information.... lol!

I don't attach much importance to what Obama says, because he tells so many elegant lies and utters so many empty, hollow words. It's the actions he takes or doesn't take which is the real issue for me. I could write reams about that - but for now three words sum it all up. Gulf of Mexico.

What is happening to the people down there is totally horrendous, barbaric and criminal. Obama has colluded in this and done nothing to help those people. Even medics down there have been intimidated into failing to diagnose the source of the horrendous health problems the men, women and children are facing. They are getting little to no support or help ( www.floridaoilspilllaw.com ) There is something very, very wrong with any human being who is allowing this to happen. Obama is either very, very criminal or very, very ineffective, or mentally sick.

Perhaps his lack of ease in speaking to the public means there is still in there somewhere a tiny grain of conscience?

edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
So what he left a press briefing early!!! There have been plenty of other times where the President or VP have left them without so much banter.

Such as?

I can't recall any other President EVER behaving this way....

These are just press briefings that he has been running out on early.

Yeah, three of them in as many weeks?? He tagged out to Robert Gibbs a while ago too....

The fact that you and a few others can't see that SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG HERE just boggles my mind.

Do they have to handcuff him and drag him off to prison on camera for you guys to get it that he's not really the President any more?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
I think he is behaving like this because deep down inside he really does have some good intentions and high ideals, however ...... he is just a puppet for the NWO and the puppet masters are the only ones pulling his strings and now that he knows this he has given up and has become severely depressed and fed up...

I also believe he's a good man being controlled. With the professionals that are paid to advise him on appearances, photo ops, etc there's no way this would have happened twice in a week without it being planned.

I think he's being forced to put on these charades for the camera in order to put the Clintons, and more specifically Hillary, back in good light since she was outed by Wikileaks. This is just damage control that Obama is being forced to participate in so Hillary can run for Prez one day. You gotta admit the timing is "incredibly-coincidental".

TFN

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthFreedomNow

Must Agree.

He and most presidents are just a puppet. The look on his face tells me he does not agree with what he is told to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think he has been different, since he was "made" to attend the 56th Bilderberg meeting, at the Westfields Marriott (Chantilly, Virginia), with Hillary (remember, just before the election, when he dodged the press, for a secret meeting with the Clinton's?).

Since that day, where he was forced to appoint Hillary, and many former White House staff, from Bush's administration (not to mention keeping the Fed's power-structure intact), I think he saw the "true power" (or lack of) that the President has, and he stopped caring (or became afraid).

He saw that the only Change he could bring was the one in his pocket, he was told "no you can't"; and now I see him as a person that has lost all hope; he is on auto-pilot, probably protecting his family, or himself.
Obama is, nevertheless, starting to "relay" messages to the public, the best way he can, that he is not the one at the "helm" of "his Administration".

I totally concur with this. He had great ideas when he was campaigning but when he got into office he completely changed. He had no idea what powers would be controlling him there. I believe that's why he's aged so much. If he were doing things he believed in he would be a peace with himself.

TFN

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

yeah this completely seems like a great theory as to what is happening. or as the guy below you says he could know something bigf and bad is about to happen and is just wanting to gtfo, or maybe he is finally starting to show his true self? I really do not know what is going on with the guy but i cant really complain as i do not vote because i do not think it really matters if people vote or not. they are just gonna elect who ever they want in the end anyways. just look at what happened with the bush campaign miscounts. anyway nice post BellaMente this could very well be whats going on!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All this sure is convenient for o-man voters to save face:
"He sux; but he had great intentions when I voted."

"He wants to do more; but"they" won;'t let him..."
"He's not really in charge..or we'd live in a grand workers paradise."
(stupid greedy republicans...who doesn't want to live in a workers paradise?)

Is it just barely possible the man was a racially correct shiny suit spouting rhetoric you wanted to hear ( like any politician) and he slyly let you fill in the details of his wonderful ideas?
Look he's different: He wants to change ______....
and brings hope for _______....
what a guy.

get real folks.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
""" This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."""

Same can be applied to Barry Soetoro's Presidency.

In America if you want to change your name it must be done in a court, and become Public Record.

There's no Public Record in any court in America showing Barry Soetoro even legally changed his name to Barrack Hussein Obama....when he used self determination and determined himself a muslim.

He was not born as Barrack Hussein. Also I'd like to know how he got a Connecticut Social Security number.

We couldn't have had a better pick to be responsible for America becoming a 3rd World country.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Such as?

I can't recall any other President EVER behaving this way....

You really want to know why you can't recall any other President behaving like this? It's due to where in previous administrations, the press had no business being in the meetings.

Yeah, three of them in as many weeks?? He tagged out to Robert Gibbs a while ago too....

He's being constantly hounded by the press and these conservo whack jobs like Hannity and Limbaugh that are driving him up the wall. Not too mention that fact that he's going to have to deal with a Republican controlled House. You really want to know why the media has been making a big fuss over this? It's quite simple really. Its due to the fact that the "media" in this country has too much access to things that shouldn't access to. The freedom of the press has gone too far now when it comes to the White House.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

The freedom of the press has gone too far now when it comes to the White House.

You really are serious arent you?
That's the problem?
I'm sure youre a wonderful person, but do you thoroughly understand where the sentence that you just wrote will eventually take you?
Look at YOUR needs as a person first, then apply that to everyone else around you,
there is no way I could ever agree with what you wrote, there is no way that I would ever put a political party, or a government, or an office, or a temporary president before the populace,
THAT is what has been happening and THAT is why we are where we are.
Why sacrifce yourself and others for a political position or view,
surely you are worth more than the state,
my gawd be very careful what you wish for!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Even if there isn't a much more serious scandal brewing here, like many insider sources have been saying, and Obama just wants a little breathing room from the press - tagging out to Gibbs and the Clintons just makes him look weak and cowardly.

If he has nothing to hide then why does he need to run away from the press?

I'm sorry but there is simply no way you can spin this to make Obama look good. Tagging out to Bill Clinton or others in his cabinet makes him look bad. Period.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am dead on serious about this.

There are some things in Washington that the press in this country just doesn't need to know. I do understand that what I wrote may take me dow a path that I don't want to go down. However, if it has to be said then it must be said by someone. I didn't say that I was putting a political party or the government now did I. I have looked at my needs and the needs of others around me. What we need is a government that is for the people, and by God, by the people. What we have now is nothing more than a government willing to listen big business and these "special interest groups" instead of the public that they are sworn to serve. What we need is for big business and these sepcial interest groups to be thrown out of Washington. However, if it has to be said then it must be said by someone. I didn't say that I was putting a political party or the government now did I. What you are forgetting is that this has been happening since Bush Jr. took office back in 2000.

I am not sacrficing myself and others for a political view or office like you insist that I am doing. Myself, like others in this thread have stated, we do not agree with the way this government is being run. We do not agree with the way the media in this country get by with what they say. In my opinion, the two party system is way overrated and it is time for a complete overhaul from top to bottom. By the way, I have no political party affiliation for me to gain an advantage with.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You really want to know why you can't recall any other President behaving like this? It's due to where in previous administrations, the press had no business being in the meetings.

He's being constantly hounded by the press and these conservo whack jobs like Hannity and Limbaugh that are driving him up the wall. Not too mention that fact that he's going to have to deal with a Republican controlled House. You really want to know why the media has been making a big fuss over this? It's quite simple really. Its due to the fact that the "media" in this country has too much access to things that shouldn't access to. The freedom of the press has gone too far now when it comes to the White House.

Um, you do know that these are PRESS BRIEFINGS, right?
And these "Conservo whack jobs" that you refer to... Do you recall a "whack job" name Dan Rather and forged documents? Do Chris Matthews or Rachel Madcow ring any bells? Sorry but partisan hack media personalities are no excuse for such a pisspoor showing as president.

Finally, let's talk about the medi ahaving too much access... You do realize that Freedom of the Press is a founding pillar of this country, right? The media is supposed to have access to EVERYTHING! It's what keeps the government honest and transparent. Speaking of which, wasn't this supposed to be the most transparent presidency in history? The media shouldn't be such a bother to the "Most transparent president", right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join