It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Leaves Briefing Room Again. Different Clinton This Time!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

This morning, President Obama again appeared before in the White House Briefing Room, again left midway through, and again let a Clinton take control. This time it was Hillary Clinton at the driver’s seat. It’s times like this that you’d think the guy just enjoys getting knocked around by the media.

Look, we know being President of the United States is one of the most difficult and busiest jobs in the world. We’d be more worried if you didn’t have some place to be. And we know that this Clinton is actually in the administration and it makes total sense that she’d be up there. You really didn’t do anything wrong. But, after all the talk that happened just last Friday, you’d think someone on the staff would be like, “Hey, Mr. President, lets chill here for a few minutes until Hillary stops talking. Just so snotty bloggers don’t write posts entitled ‘Obama Leaves Briefing Room Again, Different Clinton This Time.’ Just a thought.”

In the video clip. it seems to me as though Obama doesn't look as though he believes a word he's saying, and looks totally fed up. The body language is pretty down and negative too. Obama doesn't look like a happy bunny and Biden looks ill.

edit on 16-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maybe he just wanted to go out in back of the White House and have a cigarette?

But seriously, what the hell is wrong with this guy??
Does he even WANT to be President anymore??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The guy can't win for loosing can he?

Anything this guy does, and I mean ANYTHING is spun by some to be a bad thing.

Some people should really just relax, it's a freaking press briefing, it's not like they are actually important people, they are reporters for cripes sake.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And another things,what's up with Mr. Biden? He's like the most invisible VP ever! When we do see him,he tends to look like a whipped dog. Doesn't he have anything else to do at the WH besides follow the President around and look droopy? Why couldn't he handle a few of these things if Mr. Obama is too busy?

edit on 16-12-2010 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The guy can't win for loosing can he?

Anything this guy does, and I mean ANYTHING is spun by some to be a bad thing.

Some people should really just relax, it's a freaking press briefing, it's not like they are actually important people, they are reporters for cripes sake.

I guess it's because a President who frequently looks bored, disinterested and unhappy, empty and with nothing much to say kind of raises questions for me...strangely!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Something doesnt seem right with him, no point in me speculating what it could be, but he's just not right.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Would you?

He is entirely overwhelmed, over his head, unprepared, and in two weeks he will be outmanned by the Republicans!

The world no longer respects him, because he has finally learned that you can only travel around and play the apology card once, after that you need some substance or some new ideas.

Even the negative attention has shifted from him to the entire Democratic Party, and is already starting to shift to failed promises by the incoming Tea Party supported Republicans. They better dam well follow through on their commitments, the Tea Partiers are not politics as usual, they actually expect action.

You know the opposite of Love is not hate, it is indifference.
Obama has been Loved, Hated, and now we are indifferent.

In a short 2 years he went from Nobel Prize, to just let me get out of this room and hide.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I would recommend that you search out the full speeches instead of relying on what FOX News has to say about the subject, FOX News tends to run clips of Obama with not much context and they tend to show the worst of the worst parts of the events purposely to move their agenda forward.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Obama looks completely "bushed". He has definitely aged since his election and the stress of his position is playing havoc with him. He does not look well at all, really "ashy." Not to mention, I'm sure he has to deal with "regular" family debacles like any soccer dad that is the typical Amerikan.

So goes the "job" Mr. President. He wanted it, did whatever he had to in order to get the position of POTUS...and now, he will and is finding out what happens when you "sell your soul" for empty promises.

As for a vice president during this regime, that's all "show" too.

Both Clinton's have now become the mouth piece for this poser, in one way or another...anybody with eyes can see WHO is really in charge...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Both Clinton's have now become the mouth piece for this poser, in one way or another...anybody with eyes can see WHO is really in charge...

The Clinton's are definitely the reigning Democratic Royalty. Many would say the Bushes are the Republican Royalty, but I'm not too sure about that. Would be entertaining to see a Hillary v. Jeb election though! Not that I would vote for either one of them, but that would be some heavy weights duking it out!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think he is behaving like this because deep down inside he really does have some good intentions and high ideals, however he has made a risky gamble with the devil and lost. I think he did try to bring some change but he could not do anything at all since he is just a puppet for the NWO and the puppet masters are the only ones pulling his strings and now that he knows this he has given up and has become severely depressed and fed up...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread shows how stupid some people really are. Maybe he knows something big is coming and wants out before he gets associated with it. I really wouldn't blame him if he just ups and leaves. He is lying to his people and he knows it.
edit on 16-12-2010 by TheFallOfRa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

No, actually he always gets a free pass on everything he doesn't want to tackle and always gets away with it because of all the apologists in the media.
He can't handle the hardball questions.
Old habits are hard to break and this is what he does now, since he can no longer vote "present".

It's obvious by now he's in over his head, the luster has worn off and he is getting ready to SNAP!

Speaking of snapping, Michelle must have snapped her fingers once again.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFallOfRa

I really wouldn't blame him if he just ups and leaves.

He's not Sarah Palin. Sorry I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Tell you what, www.abovetopsecret.com...
I called this crap in June of this year,
and no I'm not an Obama hater, I'm not an Obama liker either.
I've been waiting for him to bring some damn substance to the suits he wears.
This guy was set up, his vanity was his weakness, and he bought what he was peddled hook line and sinker, and then went on to sell it to the voters,
to be honest I'm pretty upset with the continued stupid that we tout as 'our best' in the political pool.
This is a great sign that the game is about to turn,and not in our favor.
Leadership, this is not!
This is disgusting, the entire D.C. game makes me sick for the next generations.
We should be ashamed at our tolerance.
edit on 16-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think that new car smell just wore off and he's realizing he bought /won a lemon. Or maybe its just like any other job. When you start your highly motivated and after a while you just go with the flow.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

The Clinton's are definitely the reigning Democratic Royalty. Many would say the Bushes are the Republican Royalty, but I'm not too sure about that. Would be entertaining to see a Hillary v. Jeb election though! Not that I would vote for either one of them, but that would be some heavy weights duking it out!

Agree with you on seeing a Hillary v. Jeb election...:lol...could be entertaining.
Wouldn't vote for either one of them, as well...but the rhetoric may be worth it...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
I think he is behaving like this because deep down inside he really does have some good intentions and high ideals, however he has made a risky gamble with the devil and lost. I think he did try to bring some change but he could not do anything at all since he is just a puppet for the NWO and the puppet masters are the only ones pulling his strings and now that he knows this he has given up and has become severely depressed and fed up...

I think this is plausible explanation. He was a very gung-ho campaigner, and he started pushing his agenda the moment he was elected, he didn't wait to be sworn in. However, his agenda got hijacked by Pelosi and the entrenched Dems, and it turned into [snip]! Obama got lumped in with the rest of the Dems, the Tea Party took over and outed them, and now he is a disheartened, embarrassed, and toothless lame duck for 2 years. I could almost feel sorry for him.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/12/10 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFallOfRa
Maybe he knows something big is coming and wants out before he gets associated with it. He is lying to his people and he knows it.
edit on 16-12-2010 by TheFallOfRa because: (no reason given)

By skippy, you betcha he knows what's coming down the pike...and yep, all those in power on capitol hill know the blanket of lies very well that has been woven by each and every one of them....and quite frankly, I believe that those that have even a modicum of "human" feeling in their bodies are going to start looking more and more haggered because of what they have chosen to do to the Amerikan people.

I saw the Governor of my state choke up because she has to cut assistance to the elderly, some of which may die because of her cuts, and in the same breath still condone her actions "for the good of all"...PLEASSSSE...

She could cut her personal pay check and the checks of those working for her and make more for the state doing that...but noooo....she and her cronies will keep their high wages while the populace suffers....and so it will be with the Feds as well....

Yes something is up...something big....but there may be more to it than anyone thinks...just have to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Maybe he just wanted to go out in back of the White House and have a cigarette?

Didn't he just make a unexpected trip to Afghanistan..?!? ... I think he picked up some Bad Opium..LOL
2nd line

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join