It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens are here, do you suppose they read this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A lot of people have claimed that we are visited by being from other worlds and even that they live among us. Have you ever wondered if this was true and if they read our media, like this forum? If you are reading this and you are an alien, I would like to talk to you. But please - not at night or in a scary form. I understand that you can appear as humans and during the day would be nice. My cell phone and email are also options.

P.S. If appearing as human you might consider using one of those Victoria's Secret models as an example...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
its true, we have infiltrated ATS. i mean, umm....

i think its possible, maybe probable, we'll never know.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
it is possible. maybe they are trying to educate humanity, but some people are just so stupid , they have their work cut out.

it's just speculation.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Of course they are. ATS is heads and shoulders above the rest. Where else can you converse with a Terrorist one moment and an Alien the next.

One thing is for sure, if they do read here, they know how insane the Human Species really is.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
gahhh..most likely. I mean hypothetically speaking, if aliens are here..are they trying to help us or not? It their here to help us yes

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If they do read this forum at least they know there are people out there who may accept them or people who have open minds too the possibilities...Who knows.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes they do.

Or rather,we do.

You see I am one the life forms you refer to as being alien.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If a tree falls in the in he woods and no one is around................nevermind.

Thread titles like this are as popular as free cheez whiz tasting at Walmart. Which attract Walmartians. LOL

AA MEETING TONIGHT......BYOB.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I thought the victoria's secret model comment was humerous.

Originally posted by kinda kurious
If a tree falls in the in he woods and no one is around................nevermind.

Thread titles like this are as popular as free cheez whiz tasting at Walmart. Which attract Walmartians. LOL

AA MEETING TONIGHT......BYOB.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If they are reading it I am quite sure we are a constant source of humor for them ( if they understand humor that is, who knows they might be like the Germans )

I would bet the ones where the OP claims to be alien , now or in a past life, would get the biggest laughs. Stupid puny humans.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well one girl at work insisted that I was an alien. I am reading this forum now.

If I were an alien the following could be my thoughts:
I believe the Federation is considering fining your planet for emitting harmful polluting radiation at a rate of $1 trillion of your US dollars for every light year of pollution radiating out from this planet. I heard they are being lenient and will only fine you guys for 40 light years of pollution or only $40 trillion dollars. In other news I heard that your region of space may be incorporated into the zone. You can expect to pay $750 billion dollars a year in annual taxes. Of course you will receive the benefits of being in the zone. Please inform your governments that we will be coming around to collect fines and taxes as soon as we decide to make a public announcement of our presence. We expect every citizen of Earth to pitch in their contribution to the Federation as soon as you are accepted. Congratulations, I believe you are all on your way to becoming productive members of the Federation. We will of course expect payment as soon as you sign on the dotted lines. I know from reading thread titles on this site that many of you are really looking forward to paying up, errr, I mean contributing to the galactic cause. Acceptance and public announcement of our presence will of course entail other fees and financial obligations.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Well one girl at work insisted that I was an alien. I am reading this forum now.

If I were an alien the following could be my thoughts:
I believe the Federation is considering fining your planet for emitting harmful polluting radiation at a rate of $1 trillion of your US dollars for every light year of pollution radiating out from this planet. I heard they are being lenient and will only fine you guys for 40 light years of pollution or only $40 trillion dollars. In other news I heard that your region of space may be incorporated into the zone. You can expect to pay $750 billion dollars a year in annual taxes. Of course you will receive the benefits of being in the zone. Please inform your governments that we will be coming around to collect fines and taxes as soon as we decide to make a public announcement of our presence. We expect every citizen of Earth to pitch in their contribution to the Federation as soon as you are accepted. Congratulations, I believe you are all on your way to becoming productive members of the Federation. We will of course expect payment as soon as you sign on the dotted lines. I know from reading thread titles on this site that many of you are really looking forward to paying up, errr, I mean contributing to the galactic cause. Acceptance and public announcement of our presence will of course entail other fees and financial obligations.

And are these US dollars? Which nations will be responsible for paying what percent of the total and who will decide? Do you suppose they will demand cash or will they have bank accounts in the USA? You can't open a bank account without proof of identity which I imagine would be difficult to come by for an ET.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If anything, they have patched into the network and are running a very extensive experiment into human behaviour.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants
If they do read this forum at least they know there are people out there who may accept them or people who have open minds too the possibilities...Who knows.

Agree

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes, we sure....err..uh...I mean, yeah, they probably do, I mean, if they were actually here, why not?

It is kind of funny to picture a Gray in a nice little dorm room in a complex deep inside Papoose Mountain tapping away on a keyboard responding to an ATS posting.

I'm sure Phage...err...uh...any alien would probably find a lot of the speculation humorous, or perhaps intriguing.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They might read this forum if they are really bored at work, or are unemployed. Otherwise, I think they'd probably be busy doing whatever it is that they would be doing (trying to breed with human women, possibly), and not bother. It might depend on how easy they have access to Wi-Fi.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In all honesty, websites like these would be a good Litmus test as to whether or not Disclosure would be welcomed or shunned. A sampling of free-thinkers, sharing ideas, publically declaring their openmindedness...ATS would be the perfect way to gauge their reception.

Just my two cents!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Im sure they read and listen earth medias on all forms for fun and intel gathering but i think they have something more usefull and convenient like a alien Web Bot to do the job.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do think extraterrestrials are here, but I'm not sure they'd pay attention to any civilian speculation. I imagine the only thing they concentrate on is what our governments discuss on the subject.

IMO if ETs are here they aren't here to merely observe. There are too many reports of interactions for mere observation to be taking place. Which makes me doubt they pay attention to what we think. Especially given how seemingly involuntary they make their interactions with us.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Frith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join