It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 aliens attack! or do they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
reply to post by cluckerspud

okay here are two more which i left out beacause there are a lot more . that people from the future evolved into what we now call "the greys" or aliens and are coming back in time to claim the planet theirs its really really confusing so im not getting into it. and the next theory is that there are 18 alien spiecies monitering us (earth) and they are about to have a war big time and we are gonna be caught in the middle of it. so there lets submit to david letterman.

The one thing you left off is: Nothing Will Happen.
In the name of science and probabilities, you must accept NOTHING as one possible outcome.

I predict nothing happens, but people will go on to tell us that they are enlightened. No harm, no foul, if they feel better about themselves. And I certainly hope people have a change of heart and feel compassion, even if it takes some voodoo 2012ology. But I don't think the predicted date will be any different than any other day (except for some killer parties) Have a great night.
edit on 21-12-2010 by cluckerspud because: SPELLING

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

true i forgot to mention that theory but many people claimed they knew 9/11 was going to happen no one beleaved them and then on september 11 2001 it happened but i guess nothings for sure

new topics

<< 1   >>

join