It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 aliens attack! or do they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well a lot of people have told me that they beleave that there will be an alien invasion, im not sure which one of these is the case but let me tell you some of the other theories as well, that a comet headed towards earth will be destroyed and we will be saved by aliens or higher dimensional creatures or we will just die if the comet hits
. other people beleave that the government will issue a WW3 by either iraq turning into a holy war or conflict with asia or a fabricated alien attack (which i want to get into more detail) and after this war has started they will use atomic and tsunamis bombs (yes they have been working on tsunami bombs) on each other thus destroying life on earth. but i want to talk about the fabricated alien attack beacause if this is the case we should try to stay calm and not do anything hasty like kill ourselves and that we should be very and i mean very opossed to what will be a new act (example: patriot act) which wil take away most of our rights and armys will be allowed to roam in the streets mabe putting people in internmantlike camps if they resist. The people who bealeave this theory have a substantual amount of evidence to support this (as do most conspiracy theories) that we have created advanced hollographic devices which were used to deceive us into thinking that there are aliens coming to attack us, they beleave like pheonix arizona 1997 where there were thousands of people observing this craft or hollogram and that they fabricated evidence painted in caves and hired scientists to do the "analysis" on these objects and that we already had advanced technology from the start keeping it secret from the rest of the population to have higher power, control, or more capability of manipulating the public.but there is also a branch in this theory that the people fabricating this arent human but reptilian (a shapeshifting higher being supposedly from sirius or the lower fourth dimension that needs human blood (like the real person dracula) to maintain its shapeand have been interbreeding to keep that ability there have been egyptian acounts that people offered themeselvfes to be eaten or have their blood drunk by kings or gods) that they are trying much like the other conspiracies related to NWO and such that they are trying to control us. the other branch is that they are not aliens or people but demons/demon hybrids and they are trying to break your faith in god for your soul. tell me what you beleave and if you have more theories please feel free to share.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

(like the real person dracula)

The fact that you believe Dracula is a real blood drinking person makes my question your sanity alone!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia (1431–1476), more commonly known as Vlad the Impaler (Romanian: Vlad Țepeș pronounced [ˈvlad ˈt͡sepeʃ] or simply as Dracula, was a three-time Voivode of Wallachia, ruling mainly from 1456 to 1462.

Historically, Vlad III is best known for his resistance against the Ottoman Empire and its expansion[3] and for the cruel punishments he imposed on his enemies.

Vlad III is believed to have inspired the association of his name to that of the vampire Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula.

oh yeah and for reasons unknown to me he drank blood
edit on 16-12-2010 by christianUFOilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

The fact that you believe Dracula is a real blood drinking person makes my question your sanity alone!!

Because aliens are totally real

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

They are not real? I guess your gonna throw the bible up as proof of their nonexistence?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yea I know the history....

Thanks for the Wikipedia description though!
edit on 16-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I believe if you spend all your time on childish myths, you are not so much interested in real UFO's of Alien origin, but instead enjoy childish myths.

Have you considered approaching this topic in a serious manner instead of joining in the insanity of the myths fabricated out of thin air? It's far more interesting and rewarding.

As you research these things always look to motive and follow the money. The sources of many of the myths become obvious. Some are perpetuated because after they are repeated enough times, people accept them as having been based on evidence. Others are the result of liars vying for attention or perhaps money from book and video sales. Some come from people who leap to outlandish assumptions from evidence they have misinterpreted. Truth comes from rational minds that gather real evidence and don't get lost in the myths circulating in books and on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
dude aliens are not real even if the bible says so.everybody knows that book doesn;t make any sense

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
dude aliens are not real even if the bible says so.everybody knows that book doesn;t make any sense

i think the bible is highly misinterperted most of the words arent chosen to its original meaning like when they say adam was created from dirt NO it was (the other meaning) from that of which is life or living cells as come people put it. im not debunking aliens im simply displaying the possiblilitys of other lesser known theories. i personaly cant choose between which one to beleave cause theres evidence to support all of them

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
the bible is interpreted differently by many and used as a justification for almost anything

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

im not religous and i never said aliens werent real i was simply giving theories to this subject and i was saying if ther is a fabricated UFO attack to resist any and all of what this new act would be. i personaly bealeave the bible is highly misinterperted like when they say Adam was made from dirt is wrong another meaning for it is that it means that of which is life or living cells as some people put it

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

the bible is interpreted differently by many and used as a justification for almost anything

im not using it as justification

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by MaximumTruth

They are not real? I guess your gonna throw the bible up as proof of their nonexistence?

nope im simply stating the theories i beleav aliens are highly probable with its evidence from the past and sightings in the now they might be working with the government (in exchange for technology they are allowed to abduct a certain amount of people each yeay

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i wasn't saying you were i was saying that people do

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

that reply wasn't to you, it was to maximumtruth.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
there alot of theories, which aliens have definitely enter into my view due to a recent experience and how close the date approaches

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lets recap your possibilities, shall we?!

1) alien invasion 2) comet headed towards earth will be destroyed and we will be saved by aliens or higher dimensional creatures 3) we will just die if the comet hits 4) WW3 by either iraq turning into a holy war or 5) fabricated alien attack 6) atomic and tsunamis bombs

and my favorite 7) people fabricating this arent human but reptilian (a shapeshifting higher being supposedly from sirius or the lower fourth dimension that needs human blood (like the real person dracula) to maintain its shapeand have been interbreeding to keep that ability there have been egyptian acounts that people offered themeselvfes to be eaten or have their blood drunk by kings or gods) that they are trying much like the other conspiracies related to NWO and such that they are trying to control us.

and last but certainly not least.
8) they are not aliens or people but demons/demon hybrids and they are trying to break your faith in god for your soul.

2 more and we can submit to David Letterman.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
come on you guys give the OP a break ..they're just saying all these theories are out there,,and they are, I've read them all and which ones do we ATSERS think are are most probable

OP I'm on the aliens came in ancient times
dazzled some primitive peoples which superior understanding of the universe
possibly tampered with our DNA
probably had a nuclear war
then they left or died page

everything after that is some sort of cargo cult
imitating the form but not the function of what we remember of alien wisdom and technology

that's my story and I'm sticking to it

I don't know about vampires they seem all to be psycho humans like Vlad rather than aliens or demons
just my two cents

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

okay here are two more which i left out beacause there are a lot more . that people from the future evolved into what we now call "the greys" or aliens and are coming back in time to claim the planet theirs its really really confusing so im not getting into it. and the next theory is that there are 18 alien spiecies monitering us (earth) and they are about to have a war big time and we are gonna be caught in the middle of it. so there lets submit to david letterman.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've toyed with aliens are our future selves theory
but I 've ditched it

I don't think any ETs are ten feet tall and bullet proof or they would just stride in and annihilate us and have the biggest interplanteary BBQ ever..referencing the infamous it's a cookbook argument

they sure aren't anything I would consider God and if they exist they need us more than we need them
screw 'em they're probably easliy killed by something simple like perfume or spit or I dunno..whoever they are they are scared of us,... as soon as I find out why they're toast

top topics

<<   2 >>

join